Strangest dreams You've Had Of Wolfquest?

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

Wolfspirit19
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Re: Strangest dreams You've Had Of Wolfquest?

Post by Wolfspirit19 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:48 pm

Hah they are some odd dreams, my weirdest dream was like in some random non-existant place and there was a greenish tint to the air with a few fireflys buzzing around and next to me was three wolfs holding down a baby elk talking about random things then there was two more people on some random hill and me in a little pool of greenish water wondering were the heck i was and then i just kinda woke up.

Its funny to me cause this was after spending two weeks without playing wolfquest cause my computer bugged out on me
Just becasue your unique

Doesnt mean your usefull

AWolfSpirit
Adult Wolf
Adult Wolf

Post by AWolfSpirit » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:12 pm

Wow, weird dreams... I had one, about becoming a moderator.

I was in the kitchen, cooking. The doorbell rang, so I looked out the window to see who it was. I didn't reconize them, but I opened the door. Rikku, Blindseer, and Cana, were at the door, they said, "Congrats AWolfSpirit! You are our new moderator." So I screamed. Then Sintact, Cerbolt, and April were mad because they didn't get to be a mod, so they started a riot. Cana said stop it, or she would ban them, but they shot her.... Then Cana's ghost went up to Blindseer and said you are fired. Then Cana poofed. Blindseer got mad, and shot a gun aiming it at me, but I ducked, and Rikku got shot. I built a gun out of Rikku's claw... and I shot everyone, and then... I woke up.

Coats

Post by Coats » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:30 pm

woah, violent dream......

My weirdest one, was where these creatures were roaming WolfQuest, killing wolves and eating them. Then, my wolf was about to be eaten, but these Beta testers from awhile ago saved me. That's all I really remember.........
In wildness is the salvation of the world.

Silver Shadow
Pup
Pup

Post by Silver Shadow » Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:56 am

Ok my WQ dream that I can remeber was ok I was in a tiny cave. I had my human brain. I look at my feet I had turned into a wolf pup so I started to freak out! I saw other pups and this pretty black wolf comes and picks me up. I was in a shock then she put me outside. This huge silver wolf comes to me and barfs up some kind of meat blob. I almost barfed back. The other puppies lick it up. I was like eww! I wandered off somehow and I find my self at a log cabin. I was hopping to find some better food. I walk up to the door and a ranger dude picks me up and puts me in this box then he gave me a plate of nasty elk guts! Then he poured goat milk into it and made it all soupy. He took a spoon and shoved some of the elk guts into my mouth. I taste skunk smell then I WAKE UP! I find drool all over my pillow... :shock: I WAS stinking OUT!

A pack is like fudge...
Mostly sweet with a few nuts...

SAVE Invader Zim!!! Buy the Operation Doom DVD!!!

Thanks Snowfire of Web Earth Online for my avatar!

()_()
(.)
( \ \)3 <---Fear BuNNY!

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Koa » Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:32 pm

I recently had a dream about the next episode. Although the next episode is set in spring, my dream was set in winter but it had pups in it. My wolf was at the den, and then I led my single player mate and pups to another den, or was attempting to. Then, a big snowball came rolling down the hill and I think it crushed my mate and pups. o.o

Aeris-Rayn
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Aeris-Rayn » Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:51 am

i had an even weirder, clearer one last night :/ i was wandering the map as my wolf Aeris, and then i saw a bear. i started chasing it away. i ran and after biting it many times its health was really low and then it had this really furious look on its face and kept pawing at me. i bit it once more and it died, just dropped to the ground! the weird part was i started eating it!!! :twisted: then all of a sudden the grass grew taller and green, and then a health bar labeled "squirrel" popped up on the screen. and then for some reason, i looked at my desktop and these new games showed up on it, including Slough Creek. and then my dream ended.

i guarantee you that was 100% true. unfortunately my mate was nowhere in sight!
If your wolf name happens to be NightFur or Angel, please pm me!! We have pack buisness to attend to!

Wolfslipper
Pup
Pup

Post by Wolfslipper » Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:41 pm

I bet i had the weirdest dream
(this was the day after Billy mays died, or the night i guess)
I was a wolf running around yellowstone park and i came to the cliffs. And Billy is standing there with Oxy-clean and Sham-wow in his hand and he says "Comere wolfeh, Its bath time" Then i woke up.
Werid huh? who would was a wolf with oxy-clean and sham-wow?

pawnee
Former WQ Moderator

Post by pawnee » Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:55 pm

I dreamed I was playing wolfquest once...kind of weird because even then the computer froze.
My Wolf Art http://pawnee.deviantart.com/
Its Not the Size of the dog in the fight, Its the size of the fight in the dog-Mark Twain

Coats

Post by Coats » Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:58 pm

One dream I had was a wolf on WQ, and I was hunting elk. This bull elk came and said"Why you got be all up in my buisness?!"Then kicked me. That was when I woke up...... it was really weird :shock:
In wildness is the salvation of the world.

AWolfSpirit
Adult Wolf
Adult Wolf

Post by AWolfSpirit » Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:29 pm

I think Dakota's was the weirdest...

Pocketdog
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Pocketdog » Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:58 pm

I dreamed that I was wandering around Amythest Mountain as a wolf and suddenly I go right through the invisible wall! I pop out on the other side to find myself surrounded by this strange wolf pack in a world that is way more realistic looking that the wq world. They say "Hello we are the free wolves. We live outside the boundaries of the maps." :?: I look around more and see that here and there there are these colums of shimmery air. The lead wolf tells me those are the different WQ games going on and that if I go through the shimmer I will be stuck in that game forever. :shock: I join the pack and a while later I am watching the pups and one of them starts walking toward the shimmer. I yell at him to stop and run after him but he keeps going and goes through the shimmer. I get there to see his face staring through the shimmer at me and I can see him whining but I cant here him. Then I woke up. :shock:
Avvie by Il Kom . Thanks! =)

Aeris-Rayn
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Aeris-Rayn » Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:11 pm

Pocketdog wrote:I dreamed that I was wandering around Amythest Mountain as a wolf and suddenly I go right through the invisible wall! I pop out on the other side to find myself surrounded by this strange wolf pack in a world that is way more realistic looking that the wq world. They say "Hello we are the free wolves. We live outside the boundaries of the maps." :?: I look around more and see that here and there there are these colums of shimmery air. The lead wolf tells me those are the different WQ games going on and that if I go through the shimmer I will be stuck in that game forever. :shock: I join the pack and a while later I am watching the pups and one of them starts walking toward the shimmer. I yell at him to stop and run after him but he keeps going and goes through the shimmer. I get there to see his face staring through the shimmer at me and I can see him whining but I cant here him. Then I woke up. :shock:
that sounds kinda sad :(
If your wolf name happens to be NightFur or Angel, please pm me!! We have pack buisness to attend to!

NoodleTheAnything
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by NoodleTheAnything » Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:17 pm

Aeris-Rayn wrote:
Pocketdog wrote:I dreamed that I was wandering around Amythest Mountain as a wolf and suddenly I go right through the invisible wall! I pop out on the other side to find myself surrounded by this strange wolf pack in a world that is way more realistic looking that the wq world. They say "Hello we are the free wolves. We live outside the boundaries of the maps." :?: I look around more and see that here and there there are these colums of shimmery air. The lead wolf tells me those are the different WQ games going on and that if I go through the shimmer I will be stuck in that game forever. :shock: I join the pack and a while later I am watching the pups and one of them starts walking toward the shimmer. I yell at him to stop and run after him but he keeps going and goes through the shimmer. I get there to see his face staring through the shimmer at me and I can see him whining but I cant here him. Then I woke up. :shock:
that sounds kinda sad :(
that sounds kinda weird too.
Originally wildwolf2

The EARTH has ART

Proud Lead Chontaduro of The Amazon Rainforest Pack

West
Yearling
Yearling

Post by West » Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:21 pm

moonshadowwalker wrote:Hey this is an awsome topic,

My weirdest WQ dream was,
I was a wolf and I was walking around in the woods in britian ( some how ) and I saw a car being driven by a rabbit, and next thing I know I'm up a tree crouched on the branches, the rabbit drives by and there's a coyote singing thriller in the back of the car, so they leave and I jump down, I end up at a rave ( no idea how ) and I attack the prime minister. I could hear the jonas brothers singing paranoid and then I was chasing all the teachers I'v ever had, after that I woke up and my sis came in and said she heard me howling????? That was THE weirdest dream I'd ever had, and that was also the day I stoped eating cheese sandwiches while playing WQ and listening to music.
Sometimes my sister says I howl and bark during the night,too.
Well, once I had a wolfquest dream where I was at this machine and it was supposed to turn you into any animal you wanted. I turned into a wolf with it, and I was in the wolfquest game. Except It was realistic. So, I go to hunt elk, and when I do, I get hit by the leg and go tumbling backwards. I felt like I passed out, and when I 'woke up' There was another wolf next to me. And heres the weird part, he looked like my mate in wolfquest!!
Then I woke up. But I made up the rest of my dream.
Sometimes I just don't know what avatar to wear.
Avatar is 100% © me, I made up the creature, and drew all of it, so no stealing.

moonshadowwalker
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by moonshadowwalker » Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:06 pm

This is definetly THE weirdest, coolest, most random topic ever, I love it.

So anyways I had another WQ dream that I wanted to tell you all,

I was a wolf and I was wandering around (no idea where I was this time) and I was with a pack, we all went hunting and chased some rabbits, ( it was so real ) then this bear turned up and we were getting ready to fight it and it was talking it said something like " we are everywhere " then we were fighting with it and half way through the fight I heard like a gong or something and the pack all looked at me and said " we have to go now, the builders are comming " then they flew away and the bear melted, then I woke up. I have no idea what was going on but I havnt been able to look at a bear the same since.
I stalk the night, the day, the dreams. searching for someone, is it you? have you seen me?
PM me if you do!!
I'm helping the Decepticons take over, AAaarrrroooooooooooooooo

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”