Strangest dreams You've Had Of Wolfquest?

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

Sintact

Re: Strangest dreams You've Had Of Wolfquest?

Post by Sintact » Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:15 pm

Once, when I was really addicted to WQ, I dreamed about playing the game, though I don't remember the entire dream, I do remember that I went hunting. Then the game turned off.

AWolfSpirit
Adult Wolf
Adult Wolf

Post by AWolfSpirit » Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:18 pm

Some very odd dreams...

suinu
Pup
Pup

Post by suinu » Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:40 pm

I had a dream once that I was a wolf, and for some odd reason I was owned by Geovani(the evil boss dude from teamrocket on pokemanz XD) I escaped to this park, everyday childrens park with swings and junk. And there was an elk herd there o_o; So I started to hunt a cow elk, but this thing acted like a bull! Everytime I got within it's sight the cow would charge me like nuts, so I had to hide behind the play ground equiptment until the thing lost me and stopped chasing me. Then the cops showed up (sent by Geovani) and started shooting at me, so I ran across the street and through the neighborhood, jumping over fences and junk (I could jump amazingly well XD) Then I ran down this alleyway, and the houses turned into pirate ships, I was having lots of fun running btw. Then I found this treasure chest sitting ontop of a huge rock, so I'm all "Oooooooo" And open it, but of course there's nothing it in but one of those annoying notes that give you some fact of life that somehow change you forever and make you a better person. Annoyed I move on and end up in this forest where I become a green wolf and start hopping from tree to tree. There are still hunters after me btw, anyways the hunters get close so I have to hide and I curl up on this rock covered in vines. The hunters pass me and of course fail to find me, then for some reason I start screaming then I get this really joyous feeling and I start to howl. Then words pop up infront of me saying "You have learned Call of the Wolf" and then I wake up to find myself actually howling... or trying to.. XD I think we're all gonna become wolves when we die.

Swoofzilla
Adult Wolf
Adult Wolf

Post by Swoofzilla » Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:42 pm

..wow...

I once had one, it wasn't particularly about Wolfquest, but there were some people on the forum I was hanging out with right before I went to sleep. I was biking on a jet powered bike at this creek near my house. then me and one of the people went on one of those french-venice-y boats through a swamp. Then I woke up.

West
Yearling
Yearling

Post by West » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:03 am

I have another one.

I was my wolfquest wolf in this dream. I was running around in this weird desert-forest place, and my friend(Who had on a ninja suit) Shot me with this thing called an auto taser. It zapped me, (Sort of stunning me) and I passed out. When I 'woke up' I was in a cage and I heard them thinking about throwing me in the ocean.(Sort of like a part in Deep trouble, one of the goosebumps books.) So they did, but I had powers and I freed myself. And when I woke up I had the taste of salt-water in my mouth.
Sometimes I just don't know what avatar to wear.
Avatar is 100% © me, I made up the creature, and drew all of it, so no stealing.

Snowia
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Snowia » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:46 am

Purity wrote:I had one where I just randomly ran around. It was really pointless, but it was from the wolf's view in total color, so it was fun. And then I tripped and went roling over and over and over, & then I woke up. :lol: Although all of my dreams are strange. I just loved it, though! :D
Me too.

AWolfSpirit
Adult Wolf
Adult Wolf

Post by AWolfSpirit » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:49 am

You had the same dream?

Asheek
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Asheek » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:56 am

This is VERY creepy cuse i normaly dont dream, but sometime when i do things come true, and it's startian ta creep me out a bit, any way hear goes, Well i went to wolf quest online and it said episode two was out so i downloaded and started plying multiplayer and i made a chat and like u could have ten ppl, so we were runnian around and my MOM poped up in the game and started nagging about how i have no life and i dont need to spend all my time playing the computer and stuff, the my gloryious dog jumped on me and i woke up. Now i aint sain the is gonna happen, and if it did i will be officaly insane. :twisted:
................................α s h є є k
.................קг๏ย๔ ๒єtค Ŧє๓คlє ๏Ŧ tђє รtคг lเﻮђt קคςк

Snowia
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Snowia » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:13 am

AWolfSpirit wrote:You had the same dream?
Yup.

Songdog
Former WQ Moderator

Post by Songdog » Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:59 pm

Do not make one word responses. It is considered spam

RoarOriole

Post by RoarOriole » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:03 am

My dream was cool but odd at the same time.

I had a dream about the upcoming Episode with the pups. Everything was a emerald green, there were plants and shrubs, a river, and the den was under a small bunch of dead trees near a clearing and the river.

It was almost like an out of body experience. I was watching my character and his mate sit outside the den while the pups came out. They would trot around and yip and play, but then one wandered off. My character chased after it and came to a spot near another clearing close to a field, and picked up the pup. There was a mother bear and her cubs out in the field, and Kamome (name of my character), watched it for a bit before running back to the den.

o o the thing that was weird about it was that it seemed so long. It went into scent view and stuff, but the graphics were different. More like an anime game, cell-shaded (probably a mix of my addiction to the Naruto PS3 game and this game put together)

I have other dreams that aren't related to this game and others at all. My addiction to nature and bad habit of having something sweet before bed always freaks me out.
I like discussing deep things, playing video games, and mentally torturing myself by studying C# even though I'm not a math person.

ICEWOLF24

Post by ICEWOLF24 » Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:37 pm

The strangest dream i ever had of wolfquest (the only one i ever had!) was: I was playing as my wolf on the game, singleplayer. I was hunting a bull elk in the burn, once i had killed the elk, a box came up and said: You have completed this level of WolfQuest, get ready for the next level. Then an arrow lit up telling me to click on it. Once i clicked it, it told me to buy the next episode. So i went out to the mall, bought the next level, ate lunch, then started the game. It instantly showed me a list of characters to choose, but they weren't wolves, they were all characters from the Mario Brothers game! So i clicked the character Mario, and the next thing i knew before i woke up, was Mario hopping around in a swamp! Weird. :shock:

monkeysal07
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by monkeysal07 » Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:47 pm

One time i had a dream about WQ slough creek and it was the night mission and what you had to do was feed your pups and go to sleep. So once i did my mate started to walk on stepping stones in the river and the stones lite up just like Michael Jackson from Bille Jean and I saw a rabbit on the moon doing the moon walk. It was the day when Michael died. :cry: R.I.P Michael Jackson.

WolfBird
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by WolfBird » Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:20 pm

The strangest dream I've ever had was when I for some odd reason I became my wolf, Tearo, and I ran over to the sushi bar and ordered a pizza. (I don't know why. I just did) Then they told me to go away and they ate me.
Ruler of the Moon
Of Hunting
And of Maidens
I am Artimis

o-|====>
I shall smite thee

Insane Izzy

Post by Insane Izzy » Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:27 pm

I had one just the other night. I turned into a wolf and ran for days and days and finally made it to slough creek. All i can remember after that is that I played in the water.

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”