Strangest dreams You've Had Of Wolfquest?

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

buggybug
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Re: Strangest dreams You've Had Of Wolfquest?

Post by buggybug » Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:21 pm

I ran around and my mate was following me and we where in slough creek, but then it just kinda ended, it was cool though :)
°°°°°°°°°°°°

I took a chance, I took a shot
And you might think I'm bulletproof but I'm not
You took a swing, I took it hard
And down here from the ground, I see who you are

- Taylor Swift

Ilovewolves96
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Ilovewolves96 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:18 pm

I was a wolf and I was running around with my mate and when he talked in was in speech bubbles and I had to read every thing he said and (BOB) the bear on wolf quest was chasing me and we hunted but when I was going to attack it a little red wolf head popped up like on the game and It was weird. LOL :mrgreen:
Wolves are my life!
I'm a lone wolf. I prefer to walk alone.
Avvie BY: The one and Only NIGHTSHADOWS!

Chicka
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Chicka » Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:11 pm

I had a really weird dream about episode two, lol.

I walked through a hallway and there were pigs in pens on one side. Then i walked through a door and saw wolves everywhere, a porch cover, and flowerpots hanging from the porch cover. There were dens along the edge of the tiny map. I went into one and another wolf came in and asked if we could share a den. I said yes, and left. When i came back, i saw three little white tiger cubs. And i noticed the den was like one of those cat thingys that cats like to climb on in houses. I walked outside and walked back through the doors i had first come through. One of the pigs was loose, and i heard somebody screaming in my mind, "Don't let him get loose! Don't let the pig get loose!" And i saw a few donkeys, then walked the way i had come. Then i woke up.

Really, i dont get the pig thing. Oh, btw, he was pink with black and brown mud spallters. ;)
I Am Pennys, The Newly-Minted Shiny Pup

Penny's Pack: Starshine; Alpha's Pup

I Am Skylight, The White Wolf Of The Night.

Skylight's Pack: None.

buggybug
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by buggybug » Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:05 pm

i had one last night.
so i was a wolf in a pack with other wolves and we hunted but there where no hunting areas so we had to find the elk that where roaming around. then there was these people who where trying to catch us and we ran. Then suddenly i was a human and some others had turned human but we ran into a building and i helped hide the ones who where still wolves (one was named Aaka i dont know y) but then one of the people who was a wolf that is now a human met his parents because he was adopted.
then i woke up. :mrgreen:
°°°°°°°°°°°°

I took a chance, I took a shot
And you might think I'm bulletproof but I'm not
You took a swing, I took it hard
And down here from the ground, I see who you are

- Taylor Swift

moonshadowwalker
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by moonshadowwalker » Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:38 pm

I had one last night, I was a wolf and there were other wolves and we were running through a forest or something and we just ran and ran, it was weird but it felt brilliant.
I stalk the night, the day, the dreams. searching for someone, is it you? have you seen me?
PM me if you do!!
I'm helping the Decepticons take over, AAaarrrroooooooooooooooo

she wolf
Yearling
Yearling
Location: • In Halo 3 help'n Master Chief and Arbiter save the world •

Post by she wolf » Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:51 pm

this one was resent and of the new episode so here i will tell u best i can

it started of with me hunt (with a gun i was a person) and i shot like 4 - 6 wolves and then i became a wolf and was running up mountans and i can to a river and started running after 2 bears we went over a hill and i saw elk i stop running after the bears and went after the elk i was chasing a baby elk soon the baby elk was beating me up i think i pasted out from being hit and ... thin i woke up
it was one of those crazy dreams well hope u can make out what it was about !
................................. She wolf

..............................."Normal" is just a
............................setting on your dryer."
...............................• Patsy Clairmont

..................................... Thank You
.........................Millitary,Air force,and Navy.

..................... ◘ - my art at user art forums - ◘

Toboe14

Post by Toboe14 » Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:29 am

Code: Select all

okay, this is a creepy dream that my friend had... so dont look at me like that, okay?  Okay here goes... So her wolf was trotting around endlessly for no particular reason... you know the game walls? well those are in the dream too... and she ran into a game wall.  She growled at it and tried to eat it... course we all know thats not possible because its air.  Bob (the bear) came up from the other side of the wall and said, "What's wrong wolfie, cant get your big head through the glass?" she turned around and walked off.  Then, she came to this bull elk that was just running around in circles, suddenly Bob's head appeared on the elk's head (boy that must've been creepy) and he said "whats wrong wolfie? cant get me out of your big head?" she growled again and went to the burn. A random neon green hole came out of no where and she fell in it...thats when she woke up...she was so angry that morning, i was surprised bob hadnt come in real life and said, "whats the matter girl? got me on your big head?" *shakes head* really random actually. :? 

Sacred
Pup
Pup

Post by Sacred » Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:59 am

Only last night I had a really weird dream about Episode 2;

After seeing the picture of the wolf stalking at night in the newsletter, I had a dream that my wolf Cascade and her mate Sezron, were stalking a herd of elk under the moonlight. They suddenly burst out of hiding, and for some reason the view was like a camera, circling around the two with high-paced music. Then, when they both lunged at one of the cows, the view shot towards the moon and two loud howls were heard, as if howls of victory. Then I woke up.

Poor cow, ;-;
"The Abyss of Night will Never Fail You" ~ Cascade
"Look to the stars for clues on life. The night is always there for you." ~ Arox

Known as CoalWolfess on YouTube

Cascade ~ Proud Member of The Dark Angels Pack

RoarOriole

Post by RoarOriole » Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:58 am

I had another dream about this, but it was more like an anime because there were characters and it looked like it as well. I was turned into my wolf Shusuke, and then was in a conversation with a pack of wolves. It was really weird because they actually made faces and talked and stuff.

I'm thinking of writing a story about that, considering that I would write the whole dream if it weren't so long. :3
I like discussing deep things, playing video games, and mentally torturing myself by studying C# even though I'm not a math person.

wolfie96
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by wolfie96 » Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:36 am

i had one where i was running around the plains wolf territory and then i poofed away from the territory and appeared right in the middle of a street in minnesota near where i live and then i got hit by an army tank... i know, its weird and hilarious lol :lol: :lol: :lol:
My wolves names that i use on multiplayer: Wolfie, and FireFox

wolfie96
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by wolfie96 » Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:58 am

-Dakota- wrote:One dream I had was a wolf on WQ, and I was hunting elk. This bull elk came and said"Why you got be all up in my buisness?!"Then kicked me. That was when I woke up...... it was really weird :shock:
lol i cracked up when i read this XD XD XD XD XD!!!
My wolves names that i use on multiplayer: Wolfie, and FireFox

RoarOriole

Post by RoarOriole » Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:23 am

XD LOL!

XDD I had a dream about the stalking prey screenshot as well, except it was Naruto stalking ramen as an orange wolf.
I like discussing deep things, playing video games, and mentally torturing myself by studying C# even though I'm not a math person.

furyte
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by furyte » Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:37 pm

Mine was wakeing up as a wolf and hunting for elk with my pack. the dream felt so real. :mrgreen: [wish it was real] :cry:
Wolves Forever They shall Live on! But how can the Humans kill us Wolves? "What have we done to them? why are they scared of us? They shoot at us were gana defend are selfs and that make us the dangers ones? Just let us be free."/beg of you

memalion
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by memalion » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:11 am

I just had one last night! i was dreaming about chasing Bob, and then I actually killed him and I could eat him like an elk :shock: it was weird!
Someday we'll all look back on this and laugh.
Nervously, and then change the subject.

tiny1111
Pup
Pup
Location: Howling at the edge of a snowy cliff with my pack. Or just on Wolfquest.

Post by tiny1111 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:38 pm

i woke up as a wolf and walked around and then a coyote said"wheres your pack" and i was going to say somthing when the the coyote turned into a bear. i bit the bear but then it hit me with its paw and i fainted. i woke up and saw a bunch of bears. btw this is stilll the dream. Anyway, i growled but they did not hear. one picked me up and i could not get down. they set me in front of a hunters house and he thought i was a dog so he took me and made me eat this horrible gunk stuff. he forced me down and poured it into my mouth. a day later i made it out and climed a big rock and howled . then i woke on all fours howling in my room. nobody was up so that was good. i wish it were real but maybe not eating gunk. Oh, by the way the gunk is dog food. lol. :mrgreen:
Last edited by tiny1111 on Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
I believe no animal or insect or plant deserves to die because of us. If you agree, put agreed on you siggie.

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”