Strangest dreams You've Had Of Wolfquest?

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

wolf at heart
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Re: Strangest dreams You've Had Of Wolfquest?

Post by wolf at heart » Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:11 am

i had a weird dream aswell...

i was walking though the yellowstone park and a wolf came up to me and let me stroke it. Before i knew it i was climbing on his back and riding him as years past and we was best of friends.
darn... i wish it was true. :D

wolf_of_the_twili
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by wolf_of_the_twili » Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:52 pm

iv enever had a wq dream b4.i wanna.in dreams ,the mind wanders and images pop up in your head and try to make sense .. appearently there very bad at it.i once had a dream were i broke my twilight princess game and it turned into a music video of an multicolor link doing carmelldansen >.>

wolf_of_the_twili
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by wolf_of_the_twili » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:02 pm

itts a rare occasion wen i actualy have normal dreams>.>i once had a dream were i was a student being tat by a old man on how to be a human/ wolf (i could turn into a wof)and there were 3 boys how cood change aswell.i LUV THAT DREAM I WANNA HAVE IT AGAIN.i have WEIRD DREAMS. once i had one were winnie the pooh got mad at me cuz i cussed at him>.>
wen i have a dream were i no its a dream i cuss at ppl cus i cant really do that>.> jes i did take irregular medication today. why u askin?

wolf_of_the_twili
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by wolf_of_the_twili » Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:28 pm

oh sorry im off topic

shadow229
Pup
Pup

Post by shadow229 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:51 am

lol i had this one last night.
ok it was my wolf shadow and his mate snowy and other pack mates.it was episode 2.and the land was a green place but then it had like a hill that was flat on top.and there were log cabins below the hill. :? so we found a den on the hill to be safe from the hunters but the den looked more like a huge hole in the ground.i know some wolves dig dens but a bear could fit into my dream one. :lol: so then a window said that i have a little time before i have pups were born so i went hunting a killed a cow elk.then a window said i have a little more time so i was walking a big mountain path of some sort and i fell over the edge.i landed and got knocked out.then a screen shows my mate and our pack members pulling me back up to our den.then we had the pups and they were so cute. :!: :!:

i wasint really in the game i was playing on my computer in my dream but i used i for my wolf shadow
HOLY TACOS!!!!!........Randomness and wolves rule ;)

My signature is of Firepaw from Warriors. I DID NOT draw it. :)

paperpaws
Former WQ Moderator

Post by paperpaws » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:57 am

A dream about Slough Creek. It was quite weird with random parts, but also this: The next day the Slough Creek pictures came on the site. The area looked exactely as in my dreams.

wolf_of_the_twili
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by wolf_of_the_twili » Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:43 pm

INSANE!!!

wanderer95
Pup
Pup

Post by wanderer95 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:53 pm

i was a ghost of a wolf and i can see black and white and all my friends and enimies were on but i couldnt interact with them all i could do was watch it was kinda cool and creepy at the same time
For those who seek perfection there can be no rest on this side of the grave.

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Better crippled in body than corrupt in mind.
Bounded Souls http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=34637

Sashah
Pup
Pup

Post by Sashah » Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:41 pm

i have been a flying wolf in a dream before : ) wish it could have continued
Avie made by April

Smile: people might think you're up to something.

Don't worry
Be HAPPY!

Join the Off Topic Thread!

toyebox
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by toyebox » Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:35 am

I recently had a dream about how fantastic SloughCreek was, and I was trying to show my friends it, but for some random reason, I was a wolf.
It was like, I knew how great the game was, but I hadn't played it, in my dream.
⸆⸆⸆⸆⸆⸆⸆⸆⸆⸆
Connie
Kreti
Sariel
⸆⸆⸆⸆⸆⸆⸆⸆⸆⸆

I'm obsessed with Supernatural.

DeviantArt
www.toyebox.deviantart.com/

Sashah
Pup
Pup

Post by Sashah » Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:06 pm

if i ever have dreams like that every fact keeps twisting and changing and i wake up frusterated
Avie made by April

Don't worry
Be HAPPY!

Ratlover4194
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Location: *Everyone collectively groans at Spot's pile of 6.5 billion characters*

Post by Ratlover4194 » Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:51 pm

Sashah I LOVE when I have dreams that I am flying! It feels so nice, and then I wake up and feel sad that I don't have wings. :( Anyway, back on topic. I have had MANY WolfQuest dreams before. One I had several months ago, and everything was green and new, and I was chasing sheep. That was awesome. Then, just last night, I dreamed that Slough Creek came out, and I played it. When I turned it on, it was the night mission. That was also cool. I just ran around in the dark, checking things out. Awesome. Oh, and I just remembered another, from a while back. It was a winter episode-- so it may have been before the team announced there would be no winter (that was sort of disappointing- I was looking forward to snow, but maybe they will make winter after the third episode 8) ). It was all white, and there was a partly-frozen lake in the middlee of a mountainous area. I remember calling my friend, and I think we played together. It was so fun, exploring the snow and the water. I love WolfQuest. I've just gotta say that. :mrgreen:

P.S.-- This topic is fun. I like to hear about other's dreams! ^.^
There's a lot of things you need to get across this universe. Warp drive, wormhole refractors... You know the thing you need most of all? You need a hand to hold. - Tenth Doctor
http://trekwolf4194.deviantart.com/

Sashah
Pup
Pup

Post by Sashah » Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:18 am

Agreed, this topic is fun, that sounds like a very fun dream with the snow!
Avie made by April

Don't worry
Be HAPPY!

cutiepugs123
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by cutiepugs123 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:28 pm

A weired dream I had about WQ was...

It was pretty weired, I wen't to my computer and clicked on WQ as if I already knew that episode 2 was out, I was like calm (dunno why, lol) and I clicked on single. I appeard as a new wolf I had created called Distance and I was a male. My mate was called Sophie and I didnt know the names of the 3 pups. Anyway I was still as my wolf and I was just myself playing the game and I made him go and hunt a bull elk, all by himself without my lives going down at all (Some how) and then I could rip out parts of meat and either eat or pick up or drop whenever I wanted. I called the pups and the mate over, by howling to them, gave the pups the little parts of the meat and me and my mate just eat the carcass normally. We could eat for as long as we wanted even if our lives were all the way up. When we had finished, we wen't back to the den. It turned night and all of us wen't to sleep using the sleep action. It soon turned morning. When it did, these stranger wolves came and killed the pups and my mate ran away and left me, and then the other wolf wen't with her and they licked each other and had pups of their own pups, I made my wolf cry and howl and then....finally I woke up. Yes I know....very very weired.
:D :D

wolf_of_the_twili
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by wolf_of_the_twili » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:53 pm

i had a dream i was playing a wolf game(i could see my cursor but not me)and it looked NOTHING like wolfquest more real but still gameish and i rolled my cursor over my wolf and he changed color lk unreal syuff like purple it was cool

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”