Strangest dreams You've Had Of Wolfquest?

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

angelpuff
Pup
Pup

Re: Strangest dreams You've Had Of Wolfquest?

Post by angelpuff » Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:35 am

mine was like 5 seconds long XD
Some other dream was going on (my dreams or SO confusing i cant even explain them in person)
then all of a sudden a dark brown wolf slowly started to appear, then the WolfQuest Sloygh Creek map started to appear (well the slough creek map in my mind it looked nothing like the actuall one) Then i was running past a patch of green grass then i got woken up for school. An dall this happened in five seconds :)
That moment when you look back on previous posts and realize you were an idiot. -_-

angelpuff
Pup
Pup

Post by angelpuff » Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:44 am

moonshadowwalker wrote:Hey this is an awsome topic,

My weirdest WQ dream was,
I was a wolf and I was walking around in the woods in britian ( some how ) and I saw a car being driven by a rabbit, and next thing I know I'm up a tree crouched on the branches, the rabbit drives by and there's a coyote singing thriller in the back of the car, so they leave and I jump down, I end up at a rave ( no idea how ) and I attack the prime minister. I could hear the jonas brothers singing paranoid and then I was chasing all the teachers I'v ever had, after that I woke up and my sis came in and said she heard me howling????? That was THE weirdest dream I'd ever had, and that was also the day I stoped eating cheese sandwiches while playing WQ and listening to music.
Sorry i know i shouldn't double post but i dont know how to get it on my old one, even though this is on the first page...are u serious? jonas brothers, coyote singing with a rabbit driving a car? you howling while you were asleep. Hey maybe your part wolf XD
That moment when you look back on previous posts and realize you were an idiot. -_-

shadow229
Pup
Pup

Post by shadow229 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:31 pm

ok this is not about wq but its very odd so i need to post it

we were outside on our deck and there was a giant easter bunny mowing my cousins lawn.the my grandma came out wearing a parsnip costumes holding regular parsnips in her hand.the she looked at the bunny and said"does he want a woogie"(or somthin along thoese lines)and then she started breakdancing and my dogs looked trough the screen window and gave each other a hi five and then they gave my grandma a thumbs up :o then she did some flips and did this humongis leap and landed on a matress that was for some reason on our deck :o :o
HOLY TACOS!!!!!........Randomness and wolves rule ;)

My signature is of Firepaw from Warriors. I DID NOT draw it. :)

AWolfSpirit
Adult Wolf
Adult Wolf

Post by AWolfSpirit » Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:24 am

shadow229 wrote:ok this is not about wq but its very odd so i need to post it

we were outside on our deck and there was a giant easter bunny mowing my cousins lawn.the my grandma came out wearing a parsnip costumes holding regular parsnips in her hand.the she looked at the bunny and said"does he want a woogie"(or somthin along thoese lines)and then she started breakdancing and my dogs looked trough the screen window and gave each other a hi five and then they gave my grandma a thumbs up :o then she did some flips and did this humongis leap and landed on a matress that was for some reason on our deck :o :o
Look at the title. Stragest dreams You've Had Of WolfQuest.

I haven't had a dream in awile.... But I've have one of Undine Falls - but would it fit here?

blackwolf26
Pup
Pup

Post by blackwolf26 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:13 pm

I had a dream that i was playing Amethyst Mountain and it was multiplayer so i was with my one pack and i was chasing an elk when it suddenty changed into a buffalo 0_0 Then my wolf's coat was the same color but it looked a bit more realistic (I had this dream probaly in April when we really knew nothing about Slough Creek). Then two nights ago i had a dream that i was running around in Amethyst Mountain and it let me cross the border and it said "You have entered Slough Creek". I was all like what? And then i saw the creek and my mate laying down with three little pups and ravens were circling our recently killed bull elk then a grizzly came and killed two of my pups and my mate. Then i took my surviving white pup and ran off with it so i put it down to hunt an elk then the elk stepped on my pup :( But my pup survived but was dying then ravens circled him then a bear came then i woke up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Then last night i had a stupid one that the animals talked. My wolf pup was like "I hate you!" then he ran off towards a grizzly bear which turned giant and kicked him like a football then changed to normal size. My other pups were watching like 0_0 then a coyote started dancing as thriller played and then a group of other wolves, grizzlies, ravens, and coyotes started dancing to it like they do in the video and i started singing it then smoke came and we were all in costumes still dancing and singing as animals.

angelpuff
Pup
Pup

Post by angelpuff » Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:47 pm

blackwolf26 wrote:I had a dream that i was playing Amethyst Mountain and it was multiplayer so i was with my one pack and i was chasing an elk when it suddenty changed into a buffalo 0_0 Then my wolf's coat was the same color but it looked a bit more realistic (I had this dream probaly in April when we really knew nothing about Slough Creek). Then two nights ago i had a dream that i was running around in Amethyst Mountain and it let me cross the border and it said "You have entered Slough Creek". I was all like what? And then i saw the creek and my mate laying down with three little pups and ravens were circling our recently killed bull elk then a grizzly came and killed two of my pups and my mate. Then i took my surviving white pup and ran off with it so i put it down to hunt an elk then the elk stepped on my pup :( But my pup survived but was dying then ravens circled him then a bear came then i woke up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Then last night i had a stupid one that the animals talked. My wolf pup was like "I hate you!" then he ran off towards a grizzly bear which turned giant and kicked him like a football then changed to normal size. My other pups were watching like 0_0 then a coyote started dancing as thriller played and then a group of other wolves, grizzlies, ravens, and coyotes started dancing to it like they do in the video and i started singing it then smoke came and we were all in costumes still dancing and singing as animals.
O.O you can see the future? XD i wish my dream went on..now every night i hope i have a wolf dream like "PLEASE let me have wolf dream! I need it!!" :|

blackwolf26
Pup
Pup

Post by blackwolf26 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:13 pm

I've had dreams happen that literally let me see the future :shock: I THINK this because i had a dream about a plane crashing in the Hudson River and then what happened a couple hours later? The crash in the river! :shock: Sorry about going off topic... every time i have a dream about WolfQuest, it's most likely because im on this site for a while and also playing the game.... :?: Or maybe it's because i have a wolf stuffed animal above my pillow 0_0

bex665
Yearling
Yearling

Post by bex665 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:28 pm

The strangest dream I've ever had, if I can remember it correctly it was this:

I was playing WQ on my computer and I was finding a mate, I was walking into Amethyst mountain, I found a wolf and walked over to it so that it begins all the talking stuff. Then suddenly some wierd face appeared and a laughing noise, then all of a sudden my wolf was stuck inside an elk, then it felt as if I was actually the wolf. So then it went back to the stranger wolf I had found, but this time I felt as if i was the wolf meeting it. So then the face appeared again, but it was more scary because it looked real and like it was right infront of me, and the whole scenario kept replaying to many times to count, I could of sworn I was going to go insane with it. :shock:

Mooncloud
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Mooncloud » Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:53 pm

Once I had a dream that I was my first wolf, Dawn, but Dawn looked like how she does on Wolfquest. It was like I was playing the game... but instead, I was Dawn. Anyways, there were five pups, Noon, Evening, Twilight, Morning, and Midnight. A bear came into Dawn's and Dusk's den, which was in a very, very, very large hole in the ground (It was so big, maybe twenty wolves could fit in there and not be squished :shock: There was also a large ledge inside the den, which had two tunnels coming out of the walls, and leading outside, strangely. ) and Dawn and Dusk had to chase the bear off, but Dusk really did everything. Dawn was... I don't know what she was doing. She was just standing there. A fox came, and then he could stay with us. The fox stayed with us, and it seemed like he became part of the pack. Then a bear attacked again, and I woke up.
~Graystar, a leader of the Five Clans, RiverClan

hyperkitteh

Post by hyperkitteh » Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:01 pm

I had a few dreams where I was the wolf on WolfQuest.

They were about a bear that would chase me, or finding other wolves.

RarImmaWolf
Pup
Pup

Post by RarImmaWolf » Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:59 am

Last night I had a dream that WQ 2 had finnally been released, then I started playing on it, and it was if there was nothing to do, I had no mate, no pups, I saw no elk, bears etc. it was as if I'd forgotten that they ever existed in my dream. At the end I felt really dissapointed, so then I woke up. That was after watching the slough creek preview several times yesterday xD
~Jess

.........___|\
.____/o.......\
\____............\
.........\............\

RarImmaWolf
Pup
Pup

Post by RarImmaWolf » Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:35 am

suinu wrote:I had a dream once that I was a wolf, and for some odd reason I was owned by Geovani(the evil boss dude from teamrocket on pokemanz XD) I escaped to this park, everyday childrens park with swings and junk. And there was an elk herd there o_o; So I started to hunt a cow elk, but this thing acted like a bull! Everytime I got within it's sight the cow would charge me like nuts, so I had to hide behind the play ground equiptment until the thing lost me and stopped chasing me. Then the cops showed up (sent by Geovani) and started shooting at me, so I ran across the street and through the neighborhood, jumping over fences and junk (I could jump amazingly well XD) Then I ran down this alleyway, and the houses turned into pirate ships, I was having lots of fun running btw. Then I found this treasure chest sitting ontop of a huge rock, so I'm all "Oooooooo" And open it, but of course there's nothing it in but one of those annoying notes that give you some fact of life that somehow change you forever and make you a better person. Annoyed I move on and end up in this forest where I become a green wolf and start hopping from tree to tree. There are still hunters after me btw, anyways the hunters get close so I have to hide and I curl up on this rock covered in vines. The hunters pass me and of course fail to find me, then for some reason I start screaming then I get this really joyous feeling and I start to howl. Then words pop up infront of me saying "You have learned Call of the Wolf" and then I wake up to find myself actually howling... or trying to.. XD I think we're all gonna become wolves when we die.
THAT... was an awesome story xD "You have learned the call of the wolf" That would be awesome we all had to learn it some point in life then we'd get rewarded or something :P
~Jess

.........___|\
.____/o.......\
\____............\
.........\............\

buggybug
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by buggybug » Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:15 am

least night i had a short dream about Wolfquest:
i was playing Slough Creek multi player and suddenly someone logged on and they where a pup, in my dream i knew there weren't pups in multi so i started taking tons of screen shots, later i looked back at the screen shots and instead of it being a pup it was this weird monkey thing!
°°°°°°°°°°°°

I took a chance, I took a shot
And you might think I'm bulletproof but I'm not
You took a swing, I took it hard
And down here from the ground, I see who you are

- Taylor Swift

thea_ulv
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by thea_ulv » Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:34 am

i dreamed this the night after i have seen for my first time harry potter and the half-blood prince.

i was running along with my mate in the plains and then it popped up a grey wolf with glasses and a scar like harrys xD then sudently he began talking things from charlie the unicorn xD i woke up cus my cat was sleeping on my face.. it was one of my weirdest dreams in my life.
i love wolves
i are something you arent
me......
¨
you can say da bad words to me... without i make sense.... if you say it to my friends.
you face will look like an trashcan.

RarImmaWolf
Pup
Pup

Post by RarImmaWolf » Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:33 pm

thea_ulv wrote:i dreamed this the night after i have seen for my first time harry potter and the half-blood prince.

i was running along with my mate in the plains and then it popped up a grey wolf with glasses and a scar like harrys xD then sudently he began talking things from charlie the unicorn xD i woke up cus my cat was sleeping on my face.. it was one of my weirdest dreams in my life.
And one of the wierdest CATS you'll have in your life xD
~Jess

.........___|\
.____/o.......\
\____............\
.........\............\

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”