Strangest dreams You've Had Of Wolfquest?

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

loplol
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Re: Strangest dreams You've Had Of Wolfquest?

Post by loplol » Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:17 pm

my weirdest WQ dream was

i was playing wolf quest i was hunting and then the bull elk came up to me turned into my dad slaped me in the face then dissapeared then there was a hare dancing on my head yodeling then i ate it and then my wolf melted and the word "broken" appeared on the screen then there was a bulldozer that smashed my computer. :shock:
bwah
testing pretty colors

boo
wut I

Ratlover4194
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Location: *Everyone collectively groans at Spot's pile of 6.5 billion characters*

Post by Ratlover4194 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:23 pm

loplol wrote:my weirdest WQ dream was

i was playing wolf quest i was hunting and then the bull elk came up to me turned into my dad slaped me in the face then dissapeared then there was a hare dancing on my head yodeling then i ate it and then my wolf melted and the word "broken" appeared on the screen then there was a bulldozer that smashed my computer. :shock:
:shock: There was a hare YODELING on your head?? That... is... strange. :lol: Yikes! I'm glad a bulldozer didn't smash my computer! XD

I just had another dream last night. Slough Creek wasn't out yet, but I was playing on Amethyst Mountain-- except that the world was completely different from the real one. Everything was all mountainous, especially around the edges of the world. And there was this strange totem-pole thingy that you had to do something with, and if you did it right, something would happen. i can't really remember any more, since it is kind of foggy in my mind, but what I can remember was totally wierd. O.O

Another one I remember from quite a while ago. My friends and I were on Amethyst Mountain, but again, it was different. There was this HUGE mountain that you cound climb, and we would go up there and jump off, and fall aaallll the way down. XD Again, very odd dream.
There's a lot of things you need to get across this universe. Warp drive, wormhole refractors... You know the thing you need most of all? You need a hand to hold. - Tenth Doctor
http://trekwolf4194.deviantart.com/

Demira
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Demira » Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:19 am

Well, you mostly dream about stuff your obsessed with (well, that's what I believe). I'm obesessed with WQ too, but I didn't have a nightmare/dream yet.
Fair is foul, foul is fair.

blueline
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by blueline » Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:41 am

Once, I dreamed myself seeing thousands of bears then suddenly they died, without me doing anything. Then a huge rabbit appeared and chased me, the I woke up.

Very strange, I know :shock: but it just happened.
Wolves are my favourite animals!
The wolves' howls are one of the most beautiful sounds

Avvie: A wolf I made in a wolf maker. Called, Anzac!

opalca
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by opalca » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:56 am

There is one dream i had but i was a cat and i got eaten and i woke up and jumped in my pool pjs and everything.....
Have you given up your pride as a wolf?!-Kiba from Wolfs Rain

Loyal,Kind,Nobel,Caring.
Thats what a purely good wolf is made of.

Never back down, nothing but flying without wings is impossible`~Meh

Loua
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Loua » Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:40 pm

Once i dreamed about a train going in the middle of Amethyst Mountain,and i think i was my wolf and there where other wolves and we just looked at it go by and then i woke up :shock: .It lasted like 10 seconds,and the weird thing was that it looked EXACTLY like the game,i mean totally completely like the game :shock:
Never fear shadows. They simply mean there's a light shining somewhere nearby
~Ruth E. Renkel

¿sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ oʇ ʇɐɥʇ ǝʞıן pɐǝɥ ɹnoʎ ƃuıuɹnʇ pɹıǝʍ ןɐǝɹ ʞooן noʎ ʍouʞ noʎ pıp

Birdwatching is AWESOME!!!!!

Avvie by Me!

Shaniaa
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Shaniaa » Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:06 am

XDD You guys have amusing dreams. I had a dream about WQ recently, actually.

I was laying in a den (as a wolf), licking the roof (Idk why) and then my mate ran in and was able to talk and he's all "There is a disturbance in the force! :x" And I replied, saying "Awh lawdy, bless thy ol' hand grenade!" and then I turned into a grenade and exploded. Then suddenly I appeared in the middle of the Burn, and I felt so hungry, and so I noticed some giant lima beans sitting in front of me (Gross, right? XD) so instead of eating them, I decided to ride them until I found a herd of unicorns, who were all guarding a snowman with a kidney attached to it (CTU3 much?), so i chased them off with a light saber and then ate the kidney.

It was very weird. But I've had worse, actually XD
~Everybody's got their problems
Everybody says the same things to you
It's just a matter how you solve them
What else are we supposed to do~

lunawolf17
Pup
Pup
Location: Where ever TimeTwist is, I am right there beside him.

Post by lunawolf17 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:17 pm

ok lol i think i had a similar dream but i can't remember...but bones came on the next day after we were up till 2 talking lol

he said he had a dream about bob and he had a mate and two kids and i tink he also said they had a tu-tu on and i was in the dream with him and we were having a tea party...LOL

but i cant remember if thatw as the dream or we did that on WQ...lol but i know he dreamed something with bob in it!!! :lol:
Luna Is Back!
Cheza<3'sTimeTwist
White demon, where's your selfish kiss?
White demon sorrow will arrange
Let's not forget about the fear
Black invitation to this place that cannot change.
White Demon Love Song

AutumnSolace
Yearling
Yearling

Post by AutumnSolace » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:24 am

One time, I dream about I was my own character Krea. : O
Stone (Krea's mate) and I was chasing some random bison out of nowhere for some reason xD.

Ffeion
Adult Wolf
Adult Wolf
Name: Ffeion, Red

Post by Ffeion » Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:50 am

my dream was about WQ it was a weird dream!
it was me(redstar) and my mate(kiba) and our 6 pups!(didnt name them!) we went out hunting when a pup fell and we didnt notice! we saw a bald eagle so we went into a small cave! but a pack of coyotes lived there! they killed one pup so we ran with a pup in our mouth and back! but the pup on our backs fell off and a bunch of bald eagles swooped down and ate them! (they where the smallest ones!) then we ran for days and we formed a small pack of 4. one day kiba died! and he said find a home build a pack before he died and we did! it was a pack of 32! (some random numbers swirled up at the end!) lol odd but cool dream!
When there is nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire.
Icon (C) Riceboy
BITE☆クラブ

Ffeion
Adult Wolf
Adult Wolf

Post by Ffeion » Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:00 am

after my last dream ended! an new one happened!

i was playing wolfquests and my wqolf was playinh WQ and it was a endlesschain of wolves playing wolfquest! THEN I TURNED INTO A WOLF AND A HUGE HEAD APPEARS OUT OF NO WHERE AND EATS THE WORLD!!
Icon (C) Riceboy
BITE☆クラブ

Ffeion
Adult Wolf
Adult Wolf

Post by Ffeion » Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:20 am

West wrote:
moonshadowwalker wrote:Hey this is an awsome topic,

My weirdest WQ dream was,
I was a wolf and I was walking around in the woods in britian ( some how ) and I saw a car being driven by a rabbit, and next thing I know I'm up a tree crouched on the branches, the rabbit drives by and there's a coyote singing thriller in the back of the car, so they leave and I jump down, I end up at a rave ( no idea how ) and I attack the prime minister. I could hear the jonas brothers singing paranoid and then I was chasing all the teachers I'v ever had, after that I woke up and my sis came in and said she heard me howling????? That was THE weirdest dream I'd ever had, and that was also the day I stoped eating cheese sandwiches while playing WQ and listening to music.
Sometimes my sister says I howl and bark during the night,too.
Well, once I had a wolfquest dream where I was at this machine and it was supposed to turn you into any animal you wanted. I turned into a wolf with it, and I was in the wolfquest game. Except It was realistic. So, I go to hunt elk, and when I do, I get hit by the leg and go tumbling backwards. I felt like I passed out, and when I 'woke up' There was another wolf next to me. And heres the weird part, he looked like my mate in wolfquest!!
Then I woke up. But I made up the rest of my dream.
i sleep walk,fight,make animal noises and talk!
once i was biting my brothers hand! o_O then i woke up!
>_> i was sick for the next 3 das!
Icon (C) Riceboy
BITE☆クラブ

Wildwish
Pup
Pup

Post by Wildwish » Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:41 am

My dream(the ONLY dream so far of WolfQuest)was I was with my mate in Slough Creek on a boulder that overlooked the river(it was my den).I had 4 puppies playing on the boulder.Suddenly a grizzly bear rose from the river and one of my puppies(it was white)ran to it and I leaped and shouted "Ampatha!"or something(I assume that was what I named that pup)and then "Ampatha" turned around and the bear loomed over "Ampatha",and that was the end.
Once I called you brother
Once I thought the chance
to make you laugh
Was all I ever wanted...

Blood Star
Yearling
Yearling
Location: Behind Your Back, Watching What You Are Doing And Eating Your Cookies...

Post by Blood Star » Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:55 am

I Once Had That My Mate Was Hunting With Me, And We Were Ready To Kill The Bull, And Then The Bull Turned Into A Tracktor And Killed Us....
I Am Night...

Pawsome Avatar By tasmanian_tiger

Talking Is A Waste Of Breath, Living Is A Waste Of Death ~ Night

pinkytini
Pup
Pup

Post by pinkytini » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:19 am

Rainbow wolf wrote:
Kouga wrote:o.o You guys sure have weird dreams!

Let's see... I also once dreamed something I don't know of if it had to do something with playing WQ. Running over plains, hunting for some animal the dream didn't want me to see sharply...
lolz
I really never had a dream about wolf quest. But I wish I did >.<
neither have i.
TEAM JACOB!!!!

,---------------,
| Coca-Cola |,,|"""\,__,
| _________ |,,||_|_ ||)
/(@)(@)**/(@)***/(@)

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”