Your wolf's name and its origin?

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

alphawolf20
Pup
Pup
Location: Middle School, sitting in the back of the class doing CrAzY stuff with my CrAzY friends!

Re: Origin of your wolf's name?

Post by alphawolf20 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:21 am

Adriana-The Italian name Adriana means - Form of the Latin name Adrienne, meaning "dark" or "rich." Among the notable people with this name is famous 17th-century actress Adriana Lecouvreur
Rottweiller lover!

..... (\_/)
.(... {, "-;
.)).. /';.\
.((_()'_ \\,,

You may miss me
You may ignore me
You may even forget me
But one day if you want to see me
Don't search, just see your shadow
I will be there..Trust Me!!

Enter the wonderful world of me..

sworduser
Yearling
Yearling
Location: Beyond the flames of suffering, looking at black wolves sending fear and terror into the lost souls

Post by sworduser » Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:07 am

Seeket- I thought that being a seeker would be fun. But Seeker I thought wasn't that creative. So I fixed some letters and made it Seeket. Seeket now searches for a world where everything is in peace.
  • S ω σ я u s ε я
Called by tons of names
those most shall not
speak again; penetrating
eyes,strong are they,who
keep the enemy safe at bay
arctic winds,cold to the bone
tons of memories kept known

wolf-saya
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by wolf-saya » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:11 am

My wolf is Saya. Saya's been a nicknames of mine for about 4 years now and its one of my favorite names so i picked it.
…..(\(\......./)/)
…..(='.' )( '.'=)
...o((")(")(")("))o

with enough cookies bunnies can rule the world !!!

sworduser
Yearling
Yearling
Location: Beyond the flames of suffering, looking at black wolves sending fear and terror into the lost souls

Post by sworduser » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:57 pm

Tatkret- I know many languages so I thought about Wolf's Rain and how important the moon was because my brother was watching it, so I decided to name a wolf moon. Tatkret means moon so there.
  • S ω σ я u s ε я
Called by tons of names
those most shall not
speak again; penetrating
eyes,strong are they,who
keep the enemy safe at bay
arctic winds,cold to the bone
tons of memories kept known

Fire Eternal
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Fire Eternal » Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:02 am

I chose the name Prophecy because it was original, no one had it. Also, my character was supposed to be wise, with an air of mystery surrounding her. At first she was blind, but I eventually took that away.

Bone was chosen for my next character, who is a dual coated female. Her undercoat is pure white while her overcoat is pitch black. She has dark eyes and an eerie appearance. She is extremely thin, to the point where all of her bones are visible, even under her thick coat. Her teeth are longer than normal, like snakes. Her claws are as well.
---------------------------[ FIRE ! ]
---___________________________

--I'm gonna live like every day's my last,
--gonna be the one to come out laughing.

-I'm gonna laugh like every joke's my best,
----gonna be the one to come out living.

---___________________________

----[ ETERNAL ! ]

Kipcha28

Post by Kipcha28 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:44 am

Multiplayer Names

Kipcha: Because Kipcha is one of my favorite characters from the book The Sight by David Clement-Davies.

Dawnwing: I read the Warriors books, and, like most fans, have come up with a warrior name for myself. Dawnwing is the name I go by on other (Warriors) forums.

Only on Singleplayer
(Kind of generic, but my reasons are different than you'd expect.)

Silver: I collect wolf figurines, and when I was little, I used to name them. The first one I ever got, I named Silver. So I thought it'd be nice to name one of my wolves Silver.

Shadow: A black wolf. I was attempting to write a book about wolves a while ago, and a young female wolf named Shadow was going to be the mate of the main character. So that's my little tribute to a character that never ended up getting written.

Snow: I just wanted a wolf with a generic name because I wanted to start a new game, maybe because I was beta testing at the time and wanted play through the entire thing. Since she was white, I named her Snow.

Star: Originally, Snow was going to be named Star, but when I played, it said "No Name". That's when I restarted and gave her the name Snow. A short while later, I learned that "tar" had been filtered, and that they had removed "tar" being filtered. The next time I decided to start a new game, I named the new wolf "Star" to kind of "celebrate" being able to name a wolf that.
██████████████

Wolph
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Wolph » Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:05 pm

Wolph: I had created a light brown wolf and the only name that popped into my head was Wolf. I thought that Wolf wasn't very unique so I put a ph instead of an f. Plus it was the name I am changing my real name to.
Blizzard: I just love the snow and I think white wolves are kinda mysterious since in real life the color is rare, plus Snow wouldn't really stick.
Diesel and Dodge: Two wolves. I love Dodge car and truck models so I thought that those two names would work well.
╚╗Military╔╝
Olympics Team USA
_____ ѦԌѦТЄ CRЄЄҠ PѦCҠ
______________♠ gυαя∂ιαη ♠
2010 мαя¢н υѕєя σf тнє мσитн
Know as ✦ αямуωσℓf (αяму) ✦ and ♠ ωσℓρн ♠
Avatar © me - coloradospirit13.deviantart.com

wolf at heart
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by wolf at heart » Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:21 am

OK only my fav wolf.

Star:
i was playing a game with my friend at night and i had to make a name up,i looked at the sky and saw the stars,i didn't like moon so much so i dicided Star,its probaly common,
but i love it!

Jetness
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by Jetness » Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:15 pm

Wow, story time:

Jet
I got the name Jet, when I first started wolfquest the farm across the road had just got a new sheepdog puppy, called Jet. She was so lovely, and licks me every time I approach her. So yeah, basically that's it.
silver<3bro
▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌

-Larka-
Adult Wolf
Adult Wolf

Post by -Larka- » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:01 am

Larka: From the book The Sight. I love that name, so I HAD to have it for one of my wolves.

Shakira: I really wanted Kira, but too many people hade taken that name, so I had Shakira instead.

Vixie: Lol, I know its more of a foxes name, but its one of my favourite names and I think that its a very pretty name as well.

Lol, I love all my wolves names, its a shame that so many peple keep on using the same names though.

DragonSeeker
Pup
Pup

Post by DragonSeeker » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:10 am

[quote="orangeonfire"]:D
My favorite smiley. I spam it all the time. :D
He used to have a different name, but it got censored on the game.[quote]

Iv seen you before! I ate you as silverblood CoalFur. :lol:

EDIT:

Abyss: My single player name (on my mak) she was black, and the abyss is black, and i like the abyssal creatures, and it was origanal (until a killer stole it :evil: ).

CoalFur: I was playing WQ as Abyss, and a warrior rp gave me the name (i later got kicked out of the clan) And i thought, you never know whena warrioe rp was going to be one, so the name stuck, and its now my main name.

Snowstor: My single player (on my windows) she was white, and i didnt want snow, so i put Snowstorm, but it wouldnt fit and booted off the M.

Ujerack: i was on a Seekers rp, and it was the only name not taken, plus hes a shape shifter.

White Dragon, Black Dragon, SoulSucker, Solstice, Tree, The Divider, The Alicorn, Icis, Electrobe, and Syringe: Some mythical carectors i made up, you'll have to go to The Dragons CLaw Pack to see their profiles.
Last edited by DragonSeeker on Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I'm not weird, you're just to normal.

-Larka-
Adult Wolf
Adult Wolf

Post by -Larka- » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:12 am

lol

Nor-easter Forecast

Post by Nor-easter Forecast » Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:48 am

Please don't post one-word SPAM. xD

Well I have three wolves, but here they are:
WindRush: I was trying to come up with a name quickly when joining a pack and I was out of other wolves, it just so happened to be a windy day and "wind rush" was the first thing that came to mind. But the more I used it the more I liked it and soon she became my main wolf.
Mesa: It might sound kinda dumb, but in Spanish "Mesa" means "Table". But I liked how it sounded.
Hoover: This name began with my dog, who was named "hoover" after the Hoover Vacuum. But shortly after I joined WQ with his name as my user name the dog "Hoover" passed away, to honor him a made a "Hoover" wolf.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ˢ ʳ ˢ
ˢ ʳʸʰ ˢ ʰ
ˣ ˢ ʰˢ,
ʰ ʳʸʰ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

av/sig/quote © coyoteflu/LupinzPack/patty griffin

-Larka-
Adult Wolf
Adult Wolf

Post by -Larka- » Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:50 am

Uh oh, sorry Hoover. Im new here so I didn't know. Sorry again.

alphawolf20
Pup
Pup
Location: Middle School, sitting in the back of the class doing CrAzY stuff with my CrAzY friends!

Post by alphawolf20 » Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:00 am

My wolves are usually just names I make up. Like I got one off a street sigh I saw, and another because I saw fire and just anything can inspire me really, but my main wolf, Adriana, I got that name from me, It's my name. :mrgreen:
Rottweiller lover!

..... (\_/)
.(... {, "-;
.)).. /';.\
.((_()'_ \\,,

You may miss me
You may ignore me
You may even forget me
But one day if you want to see me
Don't search, just see your shadow
I will be there..Trust Me!!

Enter the wonderful world of me..