Have you completed the game?

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

wolf fan
Pup
Pup

Have you completed the game?

Post by wolf fan » Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:25 am

Well, have you beat slough creek? I beat it today. One grip is that the missions were to easy and repetitive. :( Also, I encountered so many glitches that I have lost count, lol. Overall, I thought it was worth the wait. What do you guys think?
See my avatar, that's the internet in a nutshell.

AuraOfTheWolf
Pup
Pup

Re: Have you completed the game?

Post by AuraOfTheWolf » Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:28 am

I had a file that I was going to delete so before that I beat SC as fast as I could, just so I have a little experience with each mission. I found the final mission extremely difficult. Only 2 of my pups survived.
When the time comes, don't hesitate, just act.
- Wolf O'Donnell

Silver Shadow
Pup
Pup

Post by Silver Shadow » Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:15 am

I managed to keep all 4 of my pups alive but the journey to forever...but kinda paied off now I'm just starting new wolves and going into rival pack territories letting most of my pups died. Of course never save. Oh what fun! :D

A pack is like fudge...
Mostly sweet with a few nuts...

SAVE Invader Zim!!! Buy the Operation Doom DVD!!!

Thanks Snowfire of Web Earth Online for my avatar!

()_()
(.)
( \ \)3 <---Fear BuNNY!

Kivia

Post by Kivia » Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:26 am

I completed the game last night after playing for about 4 hours straight right when it was released x3 I was barely able to make all four of my pups survive, but I found that saving and reloading after going a little ways towards the rendezvous spot at least got rid of the hawk for a while^^

AuraOfTheWolf
Pup
Pup

Post by AuraOfTheWolf » Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:28 am

Wolfcario wrote:I had a file that I was going to delete so before that I beat SC as fast as I could, just so I have a little experience with each mission. I found the final mission extremely difficult. Only 2 of my pups survived.
I forgot one thing-I stayed up all night playing SC :mrgreen: lol. I'm not going to beat it on my main file until WQ 3 comes out.
When the time comes, don't hesitate, just act.
- Wolf O'Donnell

Mute
Pup
Pup

Post by Mute » Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:59 am

I'm not even near completion. xD The pups are so hard to take care of. Epically because of a bear that always spawns right by my den, and when chased off, it comes right back. >.<

Hiedidog

Post by Hiedidog » Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:36 am

I've completed it a few times if you count the beta testing times. CX
But the real version is way harder than I thought it would be so I only beat it once.
♥Kamisha♥

October 2009 Undine Falls Pack Member of the Month

SecretSilentHowl
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by SecretSilentHowl » Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:23 am

I had two pups alive til the mission to the other den site thing One pup straight away was taken a bird because my mate :evil: wouldnt pick it up - so i carried the other one, and it drowned :( How can i get across the creek without it drowning?

SoulOfAWolf
Pup
Pup

Post by SoulOfAWolf » Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:36 am

I finished it yesterday morning without knowing. I wasnt counting the missions and freaked out at the end when I couldnt move. I had to ask around what was wrong, and then I figured out I finished :D... But with one pup. Im trying to finish it on my other wolves but I keep coming across glitches and forget to save.
Thank you SO much for SC! It was definitely worth the wait. Great job <3

Sakuya
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Location: attempting to make the words "I love/hate/really dislike/admire you" come out right

Post by Sakuya » Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:56 am

SecretSilentHowl wrote:I had two pups alive til the mission to the other den site thing One pup straight away was taken a bird because my mate :evil: wouldnt pick it up - so i carried the other one, and it drowned :( How can i get across the creek without it drowning?
Somewhere a few "feet" from where your told to cross, the water is lower and you can keep your pup safe. I did it with only one pup..the others....they..didn't make it.

Okay, so while I was playing the game, I had four pups: Jake, Juliet, Peter, and Ana. Ana I let die because she was extra baggage i couldn't handle. :twisted: Juliet died because I couldn't feed her. Jake was taken by the....hawk. Peter, however, was lovingly dragged to the rendezvous point. :D
"All right, fine! I'll do it! But do I have to like it?" "Yes." "I'M OUT!" "There'll be caaaandy!" "Let's do this!"

DragonLover99
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by DragonLover99 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:13 am

I completed it, I didn't save so I tried it twice. On the first time one got killed by an eagle and then another one did because my mate was really useless. It was one of my faviroutes too. The next time I accidently drowned one (the one who died on the first one, he was unlucky) and one nearly drowned because my mate put her down in the middle of the creeck where it was deep.
Thank you dragonz for making my avatar!

WolfQueen_01
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by WolfQueen_01 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:15 am

I can't even get past the training bit. But I don't mind too much, as this talk of hawks and drowning and den moving sounds scary. I screamed when a bear was running up the hill to my den. So idk how I'd react when stuff like that happened!
"To look into the eyes of a wolf is to see your own soul - hope you like what you see."
~ Aldo Leopold

xXForbiddenxFruitXx
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by xXForbiddenxFruitXx » Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:24 am

So far I've completed it twice with all four pups each time.
I think it's kinda sad when the hawk carries your pup away and it doesn't die until a few moments in the air. In real life, I wonder what those pups would think... I kinda hate the zoomy predator alert thing. It takes to long, and I'm not very patient lol
It's only because he loves you..

Masika
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by Masika » Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:40 am

I finnished the game yesterday and i've manged to keep all my puppies alive :mrgreen: But i'm still playing with the same and and pups and trying to find new tricks and other stuff but i've started a few other wolves too.
« A PRIVATE LIFE IS A HAPPY LIFE.»
•••
Icon (c) coyoteflu

puppyjess
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by puppyjess » Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:46 am

You know the bit where your just looking after your pups? How long do you have to do it to complete it.
Wolf names:
Rocky (usually him)
Rose
Raven

Like the R's?

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”