WolfQuest Pups - General Discussion

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, paperpaws, Frodo1

Masika
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Re: Wolf Pups - General Discussion

Post by Masika » Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:50 am

wolf_storm wrote:help im having problems, i keep four pups alive untill we get to the randevou sight, and we howl... and nothing happens. no pop up saying ive finishes the game, no nothing. and i cant move my wolf. ive tryed reloading the game, and even tryed restarting the compter. ive tryed four times and each time the same thing happens. can anyone help??? :(
This has happened to me also DX But don't worry about it since this might be fixed in the new game update =D
Well, because of the multiplayer username issues and our hopes to have another version with fewer bugs ready for you all within the next week or two, we are removing the link to download Survival of the Pack until the new version is ready. The new version will allow usernames with numbers and symbols, and should have most of the saving and predator issues fixed.
« A PRIVATE LIFE IS A HAPPY LIFE.»
•••
Icon (c) coyoteflu

Silver-Stitches

Post by Silver-Stitches » Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:08 am

Yay! Random pup story time!

I REALLY wanted a white puppy (it was like, my DREAM), so I devised an EBIL plan:
I made sure I had 300,000 experience points, then I chose a white mate...
and SUCCESS!

Here's what I got:
>> Fiver (the favorite, male) - White
>> Mei (male) - White
>> Verenna (female) - White
>> Grace (female) - WHITE

I'm so happy now *sniff*

Masika
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by Masika » Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:25 am

LOL xD A complete family o white pups ^^ I'm white and my mate is kinda a brownish colour but he does have some white on him and this is what I got:

Ammy ~ ~ White
Axel ~ ~ Brown
Riley ~ ~ Brown
Kesha ~ ~ Brown
« A PRIVATE LIFE IS A HAPPY LIFE.»
•••
Icon (c) coyoteflu

Asheek
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Asheek » Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:12 pm

I got all white pups once...all but one died lol.
................................α s h є є k
.................קг๏ย๔ ๒єtค Ŧє๓คlє ๏Ŧ tђє รtคг lเﻮђt קคςк

FlamingComet
Yearling
Yearling

Post by FlamingComet » Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:22 pm

i had a ninja pup that went berserk and flew everywhere lol, it was called may and it was my mates fault i think XD
►Avatar © Oogeepatagoa◄

wolflover91295
Pup
Pup

Post by wolflover91295 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:35 pm

my pups are a pain in the butt

me: Hige-orangish tan

mate:Blue-black

and the devils themselves
Toboe- black-pretty good stays near the den until i leave to grab food then he goes nuts and follows me

Tsume-black-annoying hes always running into the nearest bear or coyote

Darcia-black-just like his character hes the freaky one he is always glitching in some weird way

Kiba-tan- this is the devil he is always doing everything to get killed, running into bears/coyotes, running away from the den when the blue bar is full, runs away in general(i can never find him) and he is never still so i can feed him

p.s yes if you havn't noticed the characters are all from wolf's rain i know that(i love love love this anime)
yearling of the rose creek pack
.......(\_
('''''''{ "-;
)::::}};
((.....\\
i was chasing my dream when i tripped over reality and fell on the truth
awesome and amazing avvie by Rip-tide666

SolitaryHowl
Skilled Hunter
Skilled Hunter

Post by SolitaryHowl » Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:58 pm

During the beta testing, I never named my wolf's puppies. They were always named puppy1, puppy2, etc. Because I didn't want to get emotionally attached; they died a lot during testing.
Former WolfQuest Moderator. 2009 - 2011

AWolfSpirit
Adult Wolf
Adult Wolf

Post by AWolfSpirit » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:59 pm

Tehe, I got mad at one of my pups, so I left the den with that pup, and dropped him in a field. He soon died. >3

Mine were:

Twilight (NOT the series)
Blizzard
Cody
Flower
............................. - AWσℓfSριяιт -
.......................WσℓfQυεsт Cσммυηιтy Mεмвεя

.......................... - Fσυям Gυι∂εℓιηεs -
..........http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=20100

............. - Sℓσυgн Cяεεк Pαcк // Accepting -
........http://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=66314

..............................I support the Alliance

FeliCanidae

Post by FeliCanidae » Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:16 am

My Three pups ALWAYS follow my wolf [Ruby] Especially the favorite, Ruby.JR shes the only red pup out of the three [my mate is black, and my wolf is red] and the other two are black,Raven and Shadow. my poor fourth pup called midnight was eaten by a coyote and i stupidly saved the game! there den is Aspen heights, and i never do the summer mission, i wonder offf and eat the calves in the cattle ranch, i love my pups, there well behaved [most of the time when there not running of!], there so cute.... lol :D :D :D :D :D

Gloria Crystal
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Gloria Crystal » Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:01 am

in one game my puppies are hard and annoying, but had another game, I don't train them,but when I went to get food, they were close to the den and I don't had problems :mrgreen: but was impressive when I came back, they spread and began to flee, (do they think I'm playing of catch? :? ) :lol:
SolitaryHowl wrote:During the beta testing, I never named my wolf's puppies. They were always named puppy1, puppy2, etc. Because I didn't want to get emotionally attached; they died a lot during testing.

Me Too Don't Like so much of names the pups, just sometimes :mrgreen:
......There's song that's inside of my soul......
...... It's the one I call......
.......HOWL......

wolf567
Former WQ Moderator

Post by wolf567 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:38 am

SolitaryHowl wrote:During the beta testing, I never named my wolf's puppies. They were always named puppy1, puppy2, etc. Because I didn't want to get emotionally attached; they died a lot during testing.
That was the case here, also they died too many times to keep on renaming them.
Wolf567 / Blaze

Wolph
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Wolph » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:15 am

I was messing around on one of my games and decided to test the pups' mortality. I named one of the pups Drifter cause it always drifted away from the pack. So after saving him four times from the eagle I continued to move the other pups and left him. Well he followed at first but then when I tried to move he would walk away, so I left him. I'm an bad parent. But the game erased the pups and my wolf's mate so the next time I loaded I was a loner who supposedly had three pups and a mate that vanished.
╚╗Military╔╝
Olympics Team USA
_____ ѦԌѦТЄ CRЄЄҠ PѦCҠ
______________♠ gυαя∂ιαη ♠
2010 мαя¢н υѕєя σf тнє мσитн
Know as ✦ αямуωσℓf (αяму) ✦ and ♠ ωσℓρн ♠
Avatar © me - coloradospirit13.deviantart.com

lizf08
Yearling
Yearling

Post by lizf08 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:29 pm

I think my pups are absolutely all trouble makers... I have like five games that i haven't finished yet and two i have finished, both with only one pup and one without a den yet, and also here's my litters:
Snowfur (mate) and Snowpaw (me):
Icepup - Snowy white with the darker gray paws. Surviving follower of Snowpup.
Snowpup - All white pup (i don't know how many EXP points i needed but i think it was enough to get the SC den. I had the Saddle Meadows den though) Trouble making leader of the four.
Firepup - White with gray paws. Trouble making leader of the bunch. Killed by a coyote, He committed suicide.
Graypup - Gray with whitish markings. Killed by a bear, i couldn't get there fast enough. :cry:.
Now the same litter so far all have survived.

Aleu and Firenze:
The pair that doesn't have a den yet.

Iceflurry (in game Iceflury, Me) and Icestorm (female mate):
Icefly - Orange/white color - the Pack Trouble maker.
Firefly - Striking color of his sis meh fave of the bunch next to Icefly - The little angel i carried him around in my mouth while the other followed me. The 'Other' is meh only surviving female pup and Firefly my only male pup.
Neytiri - The only surviving female pup, Carried her most of the way on the Summer Journey and i saved at the river and i was right to save then. Then a glitch went on. My mate ran in circles around a suddenly dead coyote, Neytiri was confused and eaten by the hawk and Firefly flew out of my mouth and into Outer space. I went back to my game and i nearly finished when i saw my mate standing near the river and Neytiri was switching from next to me to his mouth. Then i howls and he dropped her. INTO THE RIVER! then i went back and so far no more glitches. She is kind of like the Diva of the bunch. She ALWAYS gets fed first in her view.
Snowfly - Dead white female - Silly trouble maker on last journey she was following and i could see her only her name tag was in the den area then she poofed and it said she was killed by the hawk.

So far those are my only litters that i have a den or have survived with one or more. The others had all die and they came back with a visit to the Cattle Ranch.
P.S. To those who have watched Avatar Neytiri was named after Neytiri in the movie.
Last edited by lizf08 on Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Avatar made by Synfull on DeviantArt. Link: http://synfull.deviantart.com/art/Avatar-Aang-Avatar-free-for-use-365030431

Silver-Stitches

Post by Silver-Stitches » Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:33 pm

wolf567 wrote:
That was the case here, also they died too many times to keep on renaming them.
When I was first learning how to play the game (with a different wolf pair), I named my puppies A, B, C, and D. And they all died several times. But now I'm confident I can keep all four pups alive, so I gave them real names with my main wolf pair. I'm already on the growing mission and all my pups are healthy and well-trained!

Btw, I renamed two of my pups because their names started to bother me (too Japanese and whatnot) So as of now they are called:

Fiver >> male, the favorite and the smart one. He stays near the den at all times and makes sure he's the first to get fed. (He was named after the runt in Watership Down by Richard Adams.)
Grace >> female, the one who likes to explore. I have to save her from coyotes constantly!

Alice >> female, the average one. She's not the most well-behaved, but doesn't get in a lot of trouble, either. She likes playing with her brother, Swift.
Swift >> male, the mama's boy. He tries to follow my mate everywhere!

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”