WolfQuest Pups - General Discussion

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, paperpaws, Frodo1

ShatteredSoul

Re: Wolf Pups - General Discussion

Post by ShatteredSoul » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:32 am

Your not the only one, I finished my game with two pups, too. And, don't worry, I killed mine pups several times ;)

Nor-easter Forecast

Post by Nor-easter Forecast » Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:33 pm

What is the IQ of your pups? For some of my wolves:(ø = Dead)
  • Parents: FireSong(Me) and SunSong. Pups:
ø PawSong; Tan; Female PawSong was very bad, and the first to die. She never stayed near the den and liked to walk right into predators. One day bob got sick of her.
ø HareSong; Tan; Female HareSong was the smartest of the litter. She always followed me on the journey and never strayed far from the den. Too bad the eagle took her just before entering the star.
DeepSong; Red; Male Not all that great at following, so I had to carry him the entire journey. Once I nearly drowned him, running to scare a bear away from HareSong.
ø HowlSong; Tan; Male He stayed well away from all predators and didn't get hungry as often as the others. However he wasn't very good at following. The eagle got him the second he was out of the den-clearing.
  • Parents: Bergo(Me) and Arod

Snowmane; Dark brown; Male The worst wanderer pup ever. Snowmane once walked all the way to the hunting grounds while I was hunting, but luck seems to be on his side. He hasn't died once. He is also very attached to the other pups, always following them (particularly Bill) around.
Strider; Dark brown; Male The smartest by far. I have never seen him more then a few feet out of the den-clearing. He also steers clear of most coyotes and bears. And best of all, he hasn't drowned himself so far! That's a lot, considering some of my other wolves' pups.
Hasuful; Dark brown; Male Hasuful thinks he can swim. I think that sums it up. Smart in most other cases, but not a good swimmer. He will run right into the deepest part of the creek he can find and stand in the water until he drowns or gets saved by me.
Bill; Dark brown; Male Very slow, and not good at following. My mate has to keep going back and picking him up so he doesn't stay at the den when we journey. But he keeps away from the water, although not predators.

• Parents: Moria(Me) and Fangorn
Rauros; Red; Male He likes to wander, but keeps well away from predators.
Mordor; Black; Male Mordor is very good and stays near the den, but likes to follow me when I go to the cattle ranch.

ø Mirkwood; Dark brown; Male Mirkwood loved all coyotes, I'll say that. Every time one showed up he would run right at it, and I'd have to go save him. A bear killed him when I was out hunting.
Isen; Dark brown; Female Isen is neutral in most cases, but I have to feed her a lot.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ˢ ʳ ˢ
ˢ ʳʸʰ ˢ ʰ
ˣ ˢ ʰˢ,
ʰ ʳʸʰ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

av/sig/quote © coyoteflu/LupinzPack/patty griffin

wolf-lover3390
Pup
Pup

Post by wolf-lover3390 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:20 pm

I'm happy right now,I figured out how to get more than two color's of pups.kind of..
Heres a screenshot:

http://i49.tinypic.com/1zxisp.png

And I do have to think of names for them. :lol:
My laptop isn't working, and I can't play WQ! D:

Keekay
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Keekay » Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:15 pm

Hey, I was wondering how many points you need to get a white wolf pup. Can some one tell me? :P
i wander over in the night, I sit down and look up to the stars. The wind stirs up and rustles my fur gently, i look up to the moon and close my eyes. I howl at the moon to fill the void in my soul~

Ratlover4194
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Ratlover4194 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:54 pm

wolf-lover3390 wrote:I'm happy right now,I figured out how to get more than two color's of pups.kind of..
Heres a screenshot:

How did you do that??! O.O I've tried so hard to get more than two colors of pups in a litter. I can't even seem to get a white pup- not pure white or white with non-white parents. How did you DO that!? I MUST know! XD

On a side note, with one of my pairs, I am white and my mate is black. All I can seem to get is three dark brown and one white like me- no pure white or mixed--grayish. I'm frustrated because I want them all to be different, or at least have three different colors. Can someone tell me if this is possible?? Thanks! :mrgreen:
There's a lot of things you need to get across this universe. Warp drive, wormhole refractors... You know the thing you need most of all? You need a hand to hold. - Tenth Doctor
http://trekwolf4194.deviantart.com/

AngelAsentia
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by AngelAsentia » Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:34 am

I'm not done with the journey just yet, just passed the water. So far, all four pups are intact (though, only because I saved the game frequently xD My mate decided he wanted to drown a pup...)

I can't exactly remember the colors, but I'll try:

Belle - A bit light-headed, curious, and sweet; white with black-gray paws

Crescent - Brave, well behaved, "mature" one of the bunch; brownish-black (?)

Lunesta - Sweet, gentle, and kind; dark and light brown mix (?)

Lucifer - The only boy of the group, laid-back, easy-going, spacey, and is the "lagger" of the litter; gray colored (?)
My Wolves:

Asentia ~ Mentally and physically quick, a beautiful white wolf
Zairain ~ Fast and helpful, a handsome black wolf

The Pups:

Lunesta ~ Gentle and kind
Crescent ~ Leader-like and brave
Belle ~ Curious and sweet
Lucifer ~ Laid-back and spacey

shadowwolf966
Yearling
Yearling

Post by shadowwolf966 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:09 am

All of mine are still alive, and i havent started the journey yet....

Tala: My only dark brown one
Sage: My white misbehavor.... :mrgreen:
Kaskae: His twin brother (they look exactly alike) and cahoot. :mrgreen:
Echo: My only white female. She is the "mature one" of the group

I've lost sage and kaskae before, but luckly I saved and got them back again. :)
Sage seems to be my mates unfavorite, I'll be chasing off a coyote, and he'll come running up with sage in his mouth, and chase the coyote away. I'll go back to the den, and Kodak will come back WITH NO SAGE. So ill see his name thing, which is REALLY far away, and go get him. So shame on Kodak!!!!
.//...'.'.'.'..(¨*.¸(¨*.¸´.¸ тђє คfricคɲ Stคrs Pคςƙ ¸.´¸.*¨) ¸.*¨)
.//...'.///////////.//////////'.'.'..Celebrating 2 years
...........Shadow, proud to be a Tafuria of the African Stars Pack!
.//.......'.'.'.'..Come join the largest pack on WolfQuest today!:
..../...........//.http://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=45816

Siggie (c) Alpha Female

Nachoave
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Nachoave » Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:13 pm

Here are mine: Dad: Wisp Mum: i forgot

Pups:

Alive: Flames and Lara (my favourites.. but i prefer flames.. DONT TELL LARA!)

Dead: zombie (because it was zombie pup) and Boy (he ran to a bear, i think to attack, i attacked the bear, the bear ran away, i turned around and a coyote was eating my pup :| :|

wolf-lover3390
Pup
Pup

Post by wolf-lover3390 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:53 pm

Ratlover4194 wrote:
wolf-lover3390 wrote:I'm happy right now,I figured out how to get more than two color's of pups.kind of..
Heres a screenshot:

How did you do that??! O.O I've tried so hard to get more than two colors of pups in a litter. I can't even seem to get a white pup- not pure white or white with non-white parents. How did you DO that!? I MUST know! XD
Well,the two white pups arent pure white,but I tinted a white wolf darker to get gray,then got a white mate.I wasn't expecting more than two colors of pups.XD
My laptop isn't working, and I can't play WQ! D:

Ratlover4194
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Ratlover4194 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:49 pm

wolf-lover3390 wrote:
Ratlover4194 wrote:
Heres a screenshot:

Well,the two white pups arent pure white,but I tinted a white wolf darker to get gray,then got a white mate.I wasn't expecting more than two colors of pups.XD
Wowsers!! That's awesome! I have to try that, with those colors and others, and see what I can get. Has anyone else had this happen??

Lol, yesterday, my black-white wolf pairs had a brown pup turn white. It was the glitch where you carry a pup while you talk to a stranger. :roll: It turned this bright white with just a little gray on its head and back. Even its eyes were white!! :lol:
There's a lot of things you need to get across this universe. Warp drive, wormhole refractors... You know the thing you need most of all? You need a hand to hold. - Tenth Doctor
http://trekwolf4194.deviantart.com/

Alaska_Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Alaska_Wolf » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:31 pm

I have two pairs going ATM. My first one is halfway to the rendezvous site, the other just had their pups.

Alaska x Hawkeye - en route to summer den
Kavik (M): Love him. By far the most obedient. He is always two steps behind me. Hopefully he makes it all the way
Anouk (F): Totally wasn't prepared for the hawk :shock: Sadly, she died.
Kaya (F): She is sooo slow. If I'm not carrying her, she's not moving. :evil: I was ready to give up on her, move on without her, but good ol' dad fed her and brought her back to me.
Loki (M): The pup has a death wish. He's pretty good at following me but every now and then I catch him in the water or walking in the direction of a predator.

Lydie x Aidan - just had their puppies
Unfortunately, two have already died. I couldn't help that 24 was on TV at the same time that 3 coyotes and a bear decided to ravage the den. The two that did make it are lucky!

midnightsight1
Pup
Pup

Post by midnightsight1 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:08 am

Rainpelt\/???
Puppy 1: Kind of brownish but I don't remember since was killed by bear.
Puppy 2: Same like 1 and shared his fate.
???: Survived until the journey then an eagle got her.
???: Survival!
Into the woods...
Through the plains...
We are wolves!
Avie by Kimo98
....V__V
.. _l0 0 l_
....l____l
....l l...l l
....W...W
After the sharp eyed Jay and the roaring Lion, peace will come on Dove's gentle wing.
-Warriors: The Fourth Apprentice

Sarine

Post by Sarine » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:04 am

Lol, here's my pups:

1st - Akira ~ White with grey
2nd - Abby ~ Light grey
3rd - Sweet ~ All white
4th - ...... ~ Dead

Yes one of my pups died by a coyote...! xD

FlamingComet
Yearling
Yearling

Post by FlamingComet » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:29 pm

on beta 2 screenshots it says under one of them "pup hunting hare" but you dont acctualy do that...
►Avatar © Oogeepatagoa◄

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”