WolfQuest Pups - General Discussion

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, paperpaws, Frodo1

SonyWolf

Re: Wolf Pups - General Discussion

Post by SonyWolf » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:55 pm

I'm the worst parent ever: I drowned all my three pups, so I will finish with one. Ah!

jaguartail
New Pack Member
New Pack Member

Post by jaguartail » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:09 pm

I have done every mission except the last one and all of my pups are still alive. I haven't done the night mission because the den i picked just happened to be the den farthest from the cattle ranch.

My Characters

Lupin-me

Sinstra-mate. Protects pups well and has taken a part in feeding them ever since I downloaded version 2.0.2. Also,with the download of 2.0.2,she has become better at protecting the pups.

Shadow-Hardest to feed because he likes getting lots of excerise.Also has trouble staying close to the den,but will run to his mom the moment he sees a coyote.

Mr.evil-Needs more food than all the other pups. Likes to go behind the den a lot,but will occasionally go to the left of the den. Almost got eaten by a grizzly bear once,but was saved by my lovely mate.

Dusty-Likes to ignore pack affinity meter. Needs less food than all the other pups,probably because he likes to stay by the den whenever I'm marking territory. Has Brown fur instead of black like my other pups.

Curlpaw-Best at staying close to the front of the den,and the easiest to feed. Loves her dad more than her mom. Fastest gainer of weight. Runs into predators less than all the other pups.

Sinstra and curlpaw are the only females. Everyone else is male.

Sacred
Pup
Pup

Post by Sacred » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:50 pm

So far I only have two pairs that have pups, I fail at their survival.

۞ - Dead ∞ - Alive

Sunjua \/ Lupin

۞ Felcon - Felcon was a well-behaved pup, but he was killed only a few minutes into the game, by a bear. He was white with grey paws.
۞ Puppy2 - I couldn't remember this pup's name, but he was a dark brown, almost red. He was too much of a wanderer and trouble-maker, so therefore died of a coyote when Lupin was hunting, and I was taking care of the two other survivors.
۞ Deline - Deline was definently the runt of the litter. She was white/grey with dark brown paws. She always needed the most food, and wandered too far from the den. She was a predator magnet, always walking in the direction of a coyote. At the beginning of the journey, Deline was only metres away from the den when a hawk caught her.
∞ Jirin - Jirin was a dark brown pup, and definently the most mature of the litter. Despite begging for food quite often, she was easy to handle. She, being my favourite, and the last pup of the litter, was carried across the whole journey.

Viper \/ Haze

۞ Slither - Slither was a dark brown pup, and the only female. She was easy to look after, but while I was caring for the other three pups, she lost her life to a coyote.
۞ Poison - Poison was the second to die, and looked a lot like his sister. He was the 'troublemaker' of the group, and was always walking towards a predator. During a coyote raid on the den, he died.
۞ Toxic - I loved this pup, he was my second favourite, and was dark brown. He was very obedient and stayed close to the den, but was begging for food quite often. Just as the journey started, an eagle swooped down from the sky and carried the unsuspecting pup off. x.x
∞ Cyanide - Looking like the rest of his siblings, Cyanide was my favourite, and the only survivor. He was always close to the den, and somehow always made it out of danger when a predator was hot on his tail. He almost drowned in the river, but made it safely to the Summer's den.
"The Abyss of Night will Never Fail You" ~ Cascade
"Look to the stars for clues on life. The night is always there for you." ~ Arox

Known as CoalWolfess on YouTube

Cascade ~ Proud Member of The Dark Angels Pack

wolf-lover3390
Pup
Pup

Post by wolf-lover3390 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:53 pm

Ok,this is the status of my pups from the game with more than one color of pup. :D

Moonleaf-Female, silverish-light gray-Likes to stay near the den,with Lightningstrike and Rainfall
Stonefur-dark gray- every time I put him near the den he runs away from it again.I wonder how long he will survive like that..
Rainfall-white with silver flecks-Likes to stay near the den and try to walk into it. :lol:
Lightningstrike-white with silver flecks-stays near the den with Moonleaf and Rainfall
Last edited by wolf-lover3390 on Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My laptop isn't working, and I can't play WQ! D:

Solita
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Solita » Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:28 pm

I'm evil.

I let a grizzly bear have one of the pups without a brain then I forgot that pups swam and drowned two...

Atleast one survived.

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Koa » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:03 am

Solita wrote:I'm evil.

I let a grizzly bear have one of the pups without a brain then I forgot that pups swam and drowned two...

Atleast one survived.
I did the same. I let two of the ones I didn't want or didn't behave and let them be killed by a bear and a coyote. Then I left and took the last well-behaved ones with me. :)
YOU SAY YOU WANT TO GET BETTER AND YOU DON'T KNOW HOW.

Masika
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by Masika » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:12 am

Atleast one survived.
I've done the same thing also with one of my pups but it was with one of my test wolves =P
« A PRIVATE LIFE IS A HAPPY LIFE.»
•••
Icon (c) coyoteflu

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Koa » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:26 am

XxSilverwolfxX wrote:

Atleast one survived.
I've done the same thing also with one of my pups but it was with one of my test wolves =P
I don't think I've really had an actual test wolf for testing the pups feature.

I've never drowned my pups...because when I cross the river it's at the end of the journey and there's no need to drown pups because I've already gotten rid of the mis-behaved ones.

Masika
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by Masika » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:31 am

I used test wolves just to see what pup colours there are and see how different in behaviour the pups are to each other ^-^ (I'm weird like that xD) Anyways with my main wolf Silver I would say that the most mis-behaved pup out of them all it definitely Riley =P He always wonders off somewhere, once I found him half way across the map XD!
« A PRIVATE LIFE IS A HAPPY LIFE.»
•••
Icon (c) coyoteflu

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Koa » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:38 am

XxSilverwolfxX wrote:I used test wolves just to see what pup colours there are and see how different in behaviour the pups are to each other ^-^ (I'm weird like that xD) Anyways with my main wolf Silver I would say that the most mis-behaved pup out of them all it definitely Riley =P He always wonders off somewhere, once I found him half way across the map XD!

I think one of my most mis-behaved pups was Felspar back in my first play of the game. He would always wander around, so I let me die. (starvation is what he died of)

Aurora Alaska
New Pack Member
New Pack Member
Location: Being in Aurora's Place of Absolute Excitement and Dullness and Oxymorons

Post by Aurora Alaska » Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:08 am

I had a hard time with the pups at first. I had to keep going back and back. My Pup 2 survived, and on that file Pup 2 is still alive, and I thought it was easier to keep just one pup. It is also very boring to keep just have one pup, because if they are trained well they only move every so often. I went back, and now I am to the growing part with four pups, finally. I have Water, Root, Hope and . . . . I forgot the last one's name. My favorite pup is Hope, though she is the one who is always wandering away from the den. She was the most adventurous, but now she is the smallest because Root always runs up to me when he needs food first, so I always feed him first. He is the only one over 15 pounds, him or the other one . . . I love the pups, but I just get so scared that they will run off or die. Bears and coyotes are everywhere!! I have never allowed my pups to wander farther than our territory.
Aurora
Hope is a shining beacon. Let it lead you to your true place. Let it guide your soul.

Bramble316
Pup
Pup

Post by Bramble316 » Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:21 pm

Hey guys, I have a pup question. I have WAY over 75,000 xp but I just can't get the white pup. How do I get it and Why can't I get it?
Formerly known as cheetac19! =D
Wolf name: Bramble =]

Aurora Alaska
New Pack Member
New Pack Member
Location: Being in Aurora's Place of Absolute Excitement and Dullness and Oxymorons

Post by Aurora Alaska » Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:29 pm

All my pups died except Root. He's half-starved, but we've reached the summer place.
Aurora
Hope is a shining beacon. Let it lead you to your true place. Let it guide your soul.

Chelski09
Pup
Pup

Post by Chelski09 » Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:33 pm

I'm doing the pups of my first ever, favourite and the wolves i never used the EXP cheat on.

Parents:

Chelsea (Me) - Female - Brown with a slightly ligher brown underneath.

Jamie (The Dad) - Male - White

The Pups -

Torak - Male - Alive - Mix Of Brown Colours.

Latea - Female - Alive - White with gray tail tip, bottom of paws and tips of ears.

Dakota - Female - Died - White with gray tail and paws. She died of a bear attack. :(

Kodiak - Male - Alive - Mix Of Brown Colours.
'Minds are like parachutes; They work best when they're open'

jaguartail
New Pack Member
New Pack Member

Post by jaguartail » Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:08 pm

Bramble316 wrote:Hey guys, I have a pup question. I have WAY over 75,000 xp but I just can't get the white pup. How do I get it and Why can't I get it?
It's just luck,and either you or your mate has to have a light shade of fur.

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”