Your horrifying moments. >:D

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

wolflover1
Yearling
Yearling

Re: Your horrifying moments. >:D

Post by wolflover1 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:37 pm

One time, one of my puppies got eaten by a coyote and he did the usual death-scene thing, but then he stood back up and just stood there, wagging his tail. :shock:
"Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice, to deceive!"
-Walter Scott; Marmion

Snakes rock.

I A Series of Unfortunate Events!

SwiftFire
Pup
Pup

Post by SwiftFire » Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:03 pm

Asaku wrote:
Icepaw12 wrote:Lol my most horrifying moment was probably when the eagle was like right behind me. I didnt have the sound on so I could not hear it following me so when I turned around it was right in front of my face and I was like ah! Lol it was funny and I took a couple pictures of it.

http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss10 ... /Eagle.png
http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss10 ... eagle2.png
Whoaa, My eagles DO NOT look like that. Mine look like this:
http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/3782/shineneee.jpg
Mine are shiney... xD

Well, I'm almost glad mine dont look like yours. That eagle is scary!

mine look like that too! How did you get the eagle too look realistic like that?
90% of teenage girls would die if the Jonas Brothers jumped off a 20 story building. If your in the 10% that would get a chair and popcorn and say "Do a flip!" pass this on.

I support the anti-twighlight movement!

Warrior cats rule!

Averyln
Pup
Pup
Name: Avery

Post by Averyln » Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:32 pm

I frequently freak out when I cross the river, because my mate is constantly bringing the pups halfway and dropping them into the water. My mate seems bent on drowning those poor pups.
The statement below is true.
The statement above is false.

Sacred
Pup
Pup

Post by Sacred » Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:56 am

Well, my most horrifying moment would be the Cattle Ranch. The first time I accidently got too close to a cow and it chased me off. The second time, I managed to kill a calf, then heard the dogs barking. I was steps away from the purple cloud when a gunshot made me jump literally ten feet in the air.

I'm... kind of scared of my mate, now that I remember one of the events. I swear he tried to murder one of my pups once, or it could have just been a glitch. My wolf, Sunjua, had just come back from patrolling the territory. Lupin (Sunjua's mate) was on a hill quite a far distance from the den, and Jirin (a red/brown pup) was there too. For NO reason, Lupin turned around and went back to the den with no regard for Jirin. There were no predators or anything, so I was kind of scared that he'd taken her there on purpose and just left her. o3o

The last horrifying moment, was definently on the last mission. Jirin was in my wolf's mouth and the other lucky survivor of the litter, Deline, was right behind Lupin. That was when the hawk came in. It gave the normal predatory screen, so Lupin picked Deline up. Thinking he would just run off with her, I turned and headed back to the creek. Then, when Lupin catches up, he's empty-handed. That was the last time I saw little Deline. Lupin left her to the hawk. x.x
"The Abyss of Night will Never Fail You" ~ Cascade
"Look to the stars for clues on life. The night is always there for you." ~ Arox

Known as CoalWolfess on YouTube

Cascade ~ Proud Member of The Dark Angels Pack

Sarine

Post by Sarine » Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:50 am

Sacred wrote:Well, my most horrifying moment would be the Cattle Ranch. The first time I accidently got too close to a cow and it chased me off. The second time, I managed to kill a calf, then heard the dogs barking. I was steps away from the purple cloud when a gunshot made me jump literally ten feet in the air.

I'm... kind of scared of my mate, now that I remember one of the events. I swear he tried to murder one of my pups once, or it could have just been a glitch. My wolf, Sunjua, had just come back from patrolling the territory. Lupin (Sunjua's mate) was on a hill quite a far distance from the den, and Jirin (a red/brown pup) was there too. For NO reason, Lupin turned around and went back to the den with no regard for Jirin. There were no predators or anything, so I was kind of scared that he'd taken her there on purpose and just left her. o3o

The last horrifying moment, was definently on the last mission. Jirin was in my wolf's mouth and the other lucky survivor of the litter, Deline, was right behind Lupin. That was when the hawk came in. It gave the normal predatory screen, so Lupin picked Deline up. Thinking he would just run off with her, I turned and headed back to the creek. Then, when Lupin catches up, he's empty-handed. That was the last time I saw little Deline. Lupin left her to the hawk. x.x

Wow! Nice stories! xD One of my horrifying moments was too when I first saw the eagle! xD And I hated it when my mate just crossed the river with a pup it his mouth and he drowned it! >.<

Jaaku Okami
Pup
Pup

Post by Jaaku Okami » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:39 am

Ugh, my horrifying moments are when they have a close up on a predator stalking you pups. Espeically the coyotes with their beady, little eyes... It scared me the first time, and it still does. -.- Just not as much.

Also, when the hawk comes and takes your pups, and it says "Your Puppy, _____ Will Die Soon" And all you can do is watch your pup being carried away.... I think that was the purpose of the little pop-up. -.- One time I had a pup that I accidently drowned, and when I came out of the creek I sat it down but It was standing up and walking around... Then the hawk came after him, after leaving him because, well he was dead, and then the little pop-up came up saying, "Your Puppy, _____ Will Die Soon" and so, I followed to where they were and the poor pup was flown off the map.... I think that time scared me the most...
Never stop learning. Never stop trying. Never stop doing what you can do, keep yourself growing your whole life through.

Proud Lead Warrior of the Black Rose Pack

I may look stupid, but I'm not as stupid as I look.

Isalinn
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Isalinn » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:45 pm

A horrifying moment? Well, I have one at cattle ranch, as many others. I had just killed the calf and I started to hear dogs barking. I know what it meant and I jumped over the fence as fast as I could. Then I realise there was no purple cloud there, so I start turning around to look for it. And it was on the other side of the ranch! I thought that I could make that cow-chase you of the ranch-trick. So I jumped over the fence, and when I was in the air, I heard a BOOM! I screamed "O NO!" and I saw my wolf do the dying-thing in the air. Then she start flying up, she was going to heven! No, not really, it was a glitsch because I got shot in the air, but it was funny to think of it that way. I waited for the glitsch to end. I mean, I waited for her to be alive again. I waited, and waited. But she did not come down, she was dead, permanently. I tried to save and reload the game, but I could not, because it was like in multiplayer, you can't click on the "pack stats", "Save game" or "load game" bottons. So I had to quit. An adwise for everyone out there, do not get shot in the air!

And I want to have a zombie pup, I think they are cool. But I have been unlucky to be the only player who had not got this glitsch. Can anyone give me a hint or something about what I can do to make it happend?

Edit: By the way, my eagle is also realistic, but I liked the black and white one better, to bad I have a game free from glitsches, I'm missing all off the fun! :(
Hello! I'm Cleo. No matter what my usename says. xD

I am loyal.
I will run behind you.
And watch your back.
Always.

~~Love is loyal. Always~~

ShatteredSoul

Post by ShatteredSoul » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:48 pm

Haha, zombie pup! XD

Nor-easter Forecast

Post by Nor-easter Forecast » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:30 pm

Isalinn wrote:A horrifying moment? Well, I have one at cattle ranch, as many others. I had just killed the calf and I started to hear dogs barking. I know what it meant and I jumped over the fence as fast as I could. Then I realise there was no purple cloud there, so I start turning around to look for it. And it was on the other side of the ranch! I thought that I could make that cow-chase you of the ranch-trick. So I jumped over the fence, and when I was in the air, I heard a BOOM! I screamed "O NO!" and I saw my wolf do the dying-thing in the air. Then she start flying up, she was going to heven! No, not really, it was a glitsch because I got shot in the air, but it was funny to think of it that way. I waited for the glitsch to end. I mean, I waited for her to be alive again. I waited, and waited. But she did not come down, she was dead, permanently. I tried to save and reload the game, but I could not, because it was like in multiplayer, you can't click on the "pack stats", "Save game" or "load game" bottons. So I had to quit. An adwise for everyone out there, do not get shot in the air!

And I want to have a zombie pup, I think they are cool. But I have been unlucky to be the only player who had not got this glitsch. Can anyone give me a hint or something about what I can do to make it happend?

Edit: By the way, my eagle is also realistic, but I liked the black and white one better, to bad I have a game free from glitsches, I'm missing all off the fun! :(
Just carry your pup into the social arena with a stranger. Then once you leave, it should be a zombie.

The only really scary time was when I got shot. When I heard the dogs I was like "What's that, and were are they?" so I ran all over the ranch looking for them. Only to get shot. xD

Edit:
Oh my gosh! One just happened. It gave me the "eagle warning", and just after that I finished the game. While the wolves were howling, the eagle swooped down (made me flinch so much the computer shook) and grabbed my fav pup. I still can't stop laughing! o.O

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ˢ ʳ ˢ
ˢ ʳʸʰ ˢ ʰ
ˣ ˢ ʰˢ,
ʰ ʳʸʰ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

av/sig/quote © coyoteflu/LupinzPack/patty griffin

Solita
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Solita » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:20 pm

...I fell out of my chair when a stranger wolf in my land appeared in my face as soon as my wolf turned around.

Only horrifying moment 'sides the predators.

StoneRose
Adult Wolf
Adult Wolf

Post by StoneRose » Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:11 am

The time when 10 coyotes circled me in AM?
Say bye-bye to Stone!
That's right, I'm leaving. :/
Not forever, though~
Please ban/deactivate my account.

PEACE OUT, DUDES.

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Koa » Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:37 pm

I think my most horrifying moment was when an eagle swopped down to try to take one of the two pups that were aimlessly standing there. The swooping part didn't scare me; what did scare me was when it was just stuck in the ground..kinda weird when you turn around to see a large eagle over one of your pups.

wolf_storm
Yearling
Yearling

Post by wolf_storm » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:01 pm

i was in the cattle ranch (i had no clue there was a farmer or dogs) and i killed the claf and ate it, and then the dogs started barking and im like "dog!? where!?" so i jumped the fence and ran towards the purple cloud (didnt know what that was either then, i thought it was where the dogs were lol and then....BOOM! my wolf falls down and im ten feet up in the air. i came to the site after that and figured out everything

another moment was when the eagle came, and i thought it was like showing me the way or something, and it came down... i didnt do anything, and it landed on my pup, and i start screaming NO NO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO SHOW ME THE WAY! RIGHT!? and i run towards it and i trip over my other pup and get turned around, and i turn back and the pup the eagle was after was gone, and im like where didyou go? and then i went into the wolf-view thing and howled to look up and there was the eagle with my pup in its talons, and i start jumping trying to reach it, and i fail, and the pup dies a minuite later, and i turn to my other pup, just to see a bear right on top of it:(

another moment would be the time when i was at sandbar crossing, and my mate dropped one pup, fern, into the water, and i had my other pup cloud in my mouth, so i run out into the deep water to try and push fern out, and i dont remember im still holding cloud, and so cloud drowns and im like WHAT! NOOOOOOO! NOT CLOUD!!!! and then i pick up fern... and she drown too, and im so sad, and i like scream at my mate THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! IF U HADNT PUT FERN OUT THERE, WE WOULD BE A BIG HAPPY FAMILY RIGHT NOW >:( and so yeah
).........(\_
((.... _/{ "-;
)).-' {{ ;'`
( (. ;.._\\

.................AVVIE BY Koa

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Koa » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:04 pm

wolf_storm wrote:i was in the cattle ranch (i had no clue there was a farmer or dogs) and i killed the claf and ate it, and then the dogs started barking and im like "dog!? where!?" so i jumped the fence and ran towards the purple cloud (didnt know what that was either then, i thought it was where the dogs were lol and then....BOOM! my wolf falls down and im ten feet up in the air. i came to the site after that and figured out everything

another moment was when the eagle came, and i thought it was like showing me the way or something, and it came down... i didnt do anything, and it landed on my pup, and i start screaming NO NO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO SHOW ME THE WAY! RIGHT!? and i run towards it and i trip over my other pup and get turned around, and i turn back and the pup the eagle was after was gone, and im like where didyou go? and then i went into the wolf-view thing and howled to look up and there was the eagle with my pup in its talons, and i start jumping trying to reach it, and i fail, and the pup dies a minuite later, and i turn to my other pup, just to see a bear right on top of it:(

another moment would be the time when i was at sandbar crossing, and my mate dropped one pup, fern, into the water, and i had my other pup cloud in my mouth, so i run out into the deep water to try and push fern out, and i dont remember im still holding cloud, and so cloud drowns and im like WHAT! NOOOOOOO! NOT CLOUD!!!! and then i pick up fern... and she drown too, and im so sad, and i like scream at my mate THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! IF U HADNT PUT FERN OUT THERE, WE WOULD BE A BIG HAPPY FAMILY RIGHT NOW >:( and so yeah
You've had some horrifying moments, haven't you? I haven't had really any problems with my mate "drowning" my pups, and I've had the eagle problem.

I've never been shot by the farmer there, though I've heard the dog bark several times.

StoneRose
Adult Wolf
Adult Wolf

Post by StoneRose » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:09 pm

lol, I once had the mate down bromblem
Say bye-bye to Stone!
That's right, I'm leaving. :/
Not forever, though~
Please ban/deactivate my account.

PEACE OUT, DUDES.

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”