Your horrifying moments. >:D

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, paperpaws, Frodo1

she wolf
Yearling
Yearling
Location: • In Halo 3 help'n Master Chief and Arbiter save the world •

Re: Your horrifying moments. >:D

Post by she wolf » Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:39 pm

mine would be the first time i went to the ranch what freaked me out when the rancher shot me
................................. She wolf

..............................."Normal" is just a
............................setting on your dryer."
...............................• Patsy Clairmont

..................................... Thank You
.........................Millitary,Air force,and Navy.

..................... ◘ - my art at user art forums - ◘

Crystal Eye
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Crystal Eye » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:51 pm

My most horrifying moment was when i accidentally went into deep water with one of my pups, and it said it was drowning, so i saved and went back to it, and my pup was stuck under water, i couldn't pick her up or anything! Manu was just stuck there, and one of my other pups, Jak, was dying of hunger on the other side of the creek, and Manu was drowning :shock: I fed jak when his health was like one, then manu just floated out of the river? :shock: when those pups were safe, i got the predator fly in for my pup, leafclaw, who was 100 feet away in some tall grasses. I turn around in time to see my pup getting carried away by the darned eagle. im a terrible parent :oops: . And when i finished the game, Manu, the pup who should've drowned, started floating into the air, like some bewitched demon pup... it was so weird. i havent been on since.... im scared of Manu coming back to haunt me lol.
THOSE WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND HISTORY ARE DOOMED TO REPEAT IT

DOOM DOOM DOOMED!!

opalca
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by opalca » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:00 pm

Crimsona wrote:I freak out at the dog barking too. But when I really jumped out of my skin was when my pup turned into a mutant zombie. :cry: Poor Storm.... xD
That glitch usually happens when u hold a pup and go to the arena with a stranger wolf.

Shiba Productions
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Shiba Productions » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:01 pm

It was in the old AM, shortly after I fought the Druid to get my mate.
I beat the stranger (made her submit, she had a tiny sliver of health left) and exited the social arena. My health was down to like 0.00000000001 or something, so I turned on Scent View and inched - no, millimetered; I was going super-slow - towards the nearest carcass. Well, if you haven't guessed already, I died... but since I was in Scent View...

My nose suddenly fell to the side, during which time I could see the inside of my skull. The camera spiraled crazily around the world finally to give me a close-up, greyscaled, muzzle-in-a-tree death scene. :shock: The world appeared as a sheet of paper over a void of white (wolfie heaven?), except missing color. My name tag was flipping out as it always does in Scent View. I also had my sound up, so I suddenly hear this really loud THUD!! and I jumped a mile in the air. My heart nearly stopped then, I wasn't expecting it!

When I got back, I saw that I'd only moved two feet from the arena in five minutes! :roll:

...Though of course, the zombie-fied pup was freaky too. I ran head-first into a Druid female (they seem to be cursed, note that the above also involved a Druid female) with my only white pup, Leaf, in my mouth. I automatically dropped her and she ran off. I won the battle, so I went back to grab the little troublemaker, only to find that she had turned into a VERY strange colored... thing. I reloaded without saving; I didn't want to run the risk of my favorite pup becoming a perma-mutant.

Okay, last one! My mate died while hunting bull elk, a few seconds after I died myself. I respawned and skipped the flyover in enough time to see my mate pop back up, only to turn into... the loner that tells you to leave if you enter a wolf territory. She was the same color, so I didn't notice until I happened to look back and see two things:
- She wasn't following me.
- She had a blank nametag.
I was a bit creeped out then. I used the same solution as with the zombie Leaf, and haven't hunted bull with my mate since.

Yeah, sorry if this is a long post.
Warrior Cats 4ever!

My wolf: Chihiro
Mate: Tatlo
Pups:
Alive Dead
Sun
Oak

Ginger
Shadow
You may thank Tatlo for Ginger's death.

I support the Alliance, though I have no idea what it is...!

Doctor Goebbels
Pup
Pup

Post by Doctor Goebbels » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:41 pm

The very first time I played through Slough Creek was only just recently - I had a bit of trouble getting through the last scenario, and as I was running around trying to figure out what it was I was supposed to do (ending up a bit away from the den), a message popped up saying one of my puppies would die soon. It terrified me. My response: 'NO NO NO NO NO DFJSDF' and I tried to run back to the den, but I got there only after three of my pups died.

Stupid hawk, I didn't know why you were there until you stole my puppies. ;_;
"Even vagrant thoughts originate someplace, and such fears aren't without basis. After all, the guilty know well who they are. They know what they've done. And so do we. Sleep with one eye open. The rain may fall sooner than you think."

Flynnii
Pup
Pup

Post by Flynnii » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:09 am

The first time I played WQ2 was at my friends house while it was downloading on my computer. We were on the last missionand I heard the eagle and was like, "Cool! Did they add sounds to the ravens?" When I turned my wolf around I got the see the eagle take away my last pup. D:

Also, on the first zoom-in with a coyote, I freaked out. They look scary up close!
Avvie made by me~

midnightsight1
Pup
Pup

Post by midnightsight1 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:37 am

What was scary that happened yesterday was the dreaded cattle ranch.
So I stalked the fence for the calf. I didn't know how to jump in there so it took a while. I found it then got in but the darned thing was watching my every move! I tried to bite it, only to alert the whole herd. I got myself chased off the ranch right before the dogs started barking but it was so scary it was like my sound was just mooing. My wolf is pitch black so I shouldn't have been seen.(how do you kill the calf anyway?)
Into the woods...
Through the plains...
We are wolves!
Avie by Kimo98
....V__V
.. _l0 0 l_
....l____l
....l l...l l
....W...W
After the sharp eyed Jay and the roaring Lion, peace will come on Dove's gentle wing.
-Warriors: The Fourth Apprentice

SoranofAvalor
Former WQ Moderator

Post by SoranofAvalor » Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:49 am

Two horrible moments is when I was at a cattle ranch and some how my pup had come with me, and I wass eating the calf and my pup got shot :cry: Also the time I had one pup left and I turned my back for one second and It was being carried away by an eagle... I felt so helpless.
SORAN || WolfQuest Member; UotM January 2013
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨ http://soranofavalor.deviantart.com
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨──

Icon © Lyikah

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Koa » Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:54 am

SoranofAvalor wrote:Two horrible moments is when I was at a cattle ranch and some how my pup had come with me, and I wass eating the calf and my pup got shot :cry: Also the time I had one pup left and I turned my back for one second and It was being carried away by an eagle... I felt so helpless.
You're pup got into the cattle ranch? That's interesting; if you somehow got all your pups to have come with you you may have been able to have food for all of them.
YOU SAY YOU WANT TO GET BETTER AND YOU DON'T KNOW HOW.

Flynnii
Pup
Pup

Post by Flynnii » Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:52 pm

A new scary moment from me.

I had slooowly gotten all my pups to the rendevous site (carry one, drop, get another, ect) and one of them only had a little bit of health. I found a carcass, and the mini bottom screen of a wolf charging at you showed up.

:? I feel kinda pathetic.
Avvie made by me~

Flynnii
Pup
Pup

I had slooowly gotten all my pups to the rendevous site (carry one, drop, get another, ect) and one of them only had a little bit of health. I found a carcass, and the mini bottom screen of a wolf charging at you showed up.

Avvie made by me~

Flynnii
Pup
Pup

Avvie made by me~

Bamajellybean
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Bamajellybean » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:13 pm

The HorrorPart is when you howl and have a pup in your mouth and it goes
Up
Up
And Up
Hanging Out with My Best Friend!
Reading My Favorite Books!

Otsanda
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Otsanda » Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:01 pm

My horrifying moments: When a flock of hawks rained down upon my pups :shock: , ack, I still shudder. I also freak out when I hear the dogs barking... (Quick Tip: If you hear the dogs barking and think your going to die, run into a cow, it will chase you off the ranch so you can flee to the portal :mrgreen:) I also freaked out when I first ran into a stranger encounter on my territory :lol: , I fell out of my chair shrieking xD.
A single rose can be my garden.... a single friend, my world.

Silver Shadow
Pup
Pup

Post by Silver Shadow » Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:34 pm

The most freaky moment for me would be:

1. When the bull elk I almost died to kill began to float in the air as a carcass and I could not eat or save. :x

2. When my mate turned into a bull elk! :shock:

3. When two of my pups turned into zombies and started spazzing out... 0_o

I think I made my point...

A pack is like fudge...
Mostly sweet with a few nuts...

SAVE Invader Zim!!! Buy the Operation Doom DVD!!!

Thanks Snowfire of Web Earth Online for my avatar!

()_()
(.)
( \ \)3 <---Fear BuNNY!

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”