Your horrifying moments. >:D

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

SweetHart
Pup
Pup

Re: Your horrifying moments. >:D

Post by SweetHart » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:37 pm

Silver Shadow wrote:The most freaky moment for me would be:

1. When the bull elk I almost died to kill began to float in the air as a carcass and I could not eat or save. :x

2. When my mate turned into a bull elk! :shock:

3. When two of my pups turned into zombies and started spazzing out... 0_o

I think I made my point...

XD lol i couldnt laugh any harder than i am now, I would love to see my mate turn into a bull elk XD since he trys killing my pups and leaves them everywhere,he might as well BE the kill. XD
My Deviant art shop
http://kittenhuggs7.deviantart.com/

~"Once a whisper,Now a Roar"~

ILM to my dear sister,I miss u
" Alpha of the -Crimson moon pack"
Avvie(C)Me

jaguartail
New Pack Member
New Pack Member

Post by jaguartail » Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:54 pm

I freak out whenever I see the eagle.

Lavawnder
Adult Wolf
Adult Wolf

Post by Lavawnder » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:49 pm

I freak out whenever a predator comes near my pups. And the cattle ranch, of course. ^^
///////A R C A N A - I M P E R I I
//////pulvis et umbra sumus . . .
///////. . . we are dust and shadow
///////_____________________
////////Dame Lavender
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=45801
///////_____________________

Sarine

Post by Sarine » Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:53 am

I freaked out when I went to the Cattle Ranch for the first time as well... xP
And when I first the eagle... O.O
AND when I discovered that bears can kill you... xD

darkmoonlover
Pup
Pup

Post by darkmoonlover » Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:50 am

I had just finished the LAST mission and I had all four pups (My very first time! YAY!) and while we were all howling, a eagle came out of no where and picked my favorite pup, Rosco, up, and was trying to fly away! I think I screeched when I saw that.... Luckily Rosco is still gonna be there when the next game comes out... hopefully...

X_Kioma_X
Pup
Pup

Post by X_Kioma_X » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:10 pm

I had a glitch AGES ago in Amethyst mountain (I changed accounts so don't think I started a few days ago lol)

But anyway, I went to the elk and all I could see was their but and their back legs, so I was basically hunting the rear end of an elk, when it plopped to the ground it was a full elk, weird :shock:

And I can never go to the cattle ranch, I jsut approach a calf, kill it, and I'm making my way back when I suddenly bump into some cow, all I can hear suddenly is Moo mooo mooooooooo then dogs barking, I get scared when they bark because I know what will happen next, I always jump whenever I hear the gunshot xD :oops:
Originally Joined Tuesday April 7th 2009

oxoDestinyoxo

Post by oxoDestinyoxo » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:37 pm

I think it was the last mission..... yes it was it was the first version of the game and my first time playing. I only had one pup left so I was leading it to the summer den. I crossed into wolf territory and a wolf started charging at me! I grabbed my pup and ran for dear life accidently crossing into the territory again, So I had two wolves after me! I screamed and swam across the river (Thank goodness my pup didnt drown) and I kept running then the eagle comes and I'm like "WHY WHY WHY WHY?!" It litterly claws my head so I see my puppy falling to the ground and the eagle grab it I turn around and jump over the two wolves chasing me following the eagle. So 2 wolves chasing me and me chasing the eagle and my mate is on the other side of the river (Is he eating popcorn?!) I swear we managed to get to a hill which I then jumped and bit the eagle making it drop my near dead pup. Then the wolves get me and my puppy is left over where I got it from the eagle where a coyote got it :( (My wolfquest game is better than cable!)

Ayame Pakak
Pup
Pup

Post by Ayame Pakak » Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:27 pm

i dont think ive seen a cattle ranch....but any way, i have 17 zombie coyotes that i have killed all over my den, 7 zombie rabbits, and 2 zombie bears! THEY ARE ALL DEAD!!!! :shock: but i still have all four pups, yay!
"Those who can laugh without cause have either found the true meaning of happiness or have gone stark raving mad."

Packs I'm in:
{^Cruxis Pack^}

wolfluvr101
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf
Name: Rexx

Post by wolfluvr101 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:05 pm

Ayame Pakak wrote:i dont think ive seen a cattle ranch....but any way, i have 17 zombie coyotes that i have killed all over my den, 7 zombie rabbits, and 2 zombie bears! THEY ARE ALL DEAD!!!! :shock: but i still have all four pups, yay!
lol. I have had so many zombies and some where right in front of the den. lol
MP username: novasaurus
MP wolf name: Ylva

Moonflower48
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Moonflower48 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:00 pm

eagles are always scary... you never know when they will swoop down. i saw one of my poor pups being carried away and it said, "your pup is about to die". and 5 seconds later, "your pup has died". :O

kaitlynmarie12
Pup
Pup

Post by kaitlynmarie12 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:07 pm

One time, I was out hunting, and I got really far from the den. I decided, for some reason, to look at my map, to figure out exactly how far I was from the den. Then a coyote predator popup showed, but I was like "No big deal, my mate will attack it."
What do I see when I turn around? My mate. Where were the pups? Alone with the coyote:[[
We are family, we are one!
We are the Golden Heart Pack!
Forum: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.p ... 5#p1281245

Thanks for the awesome avvie Stonei!

RoarOriole

Post by RoarOriole » Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:04 pm

Lol...I got bored...and stopped playing. o_o I haven't played wq in forever. DX school meddling with my interests XD lol, just kidding. But I do get bored, being stuck in AM and SC all the time...that's why I wish there were a sandbox mode XD
I like discussing deep things, playing video games, and mentally torturing myself by studying C# even though I'm not a math person.

xXBlazeXx
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by xXBlazeXx » Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:00 pm

hmm, lets think... aah, i remember one which scared my socks off!
i had only just joined wolfquest when it happened, i was walking around looking for food as i was weak, i had my volume on full blast without realizing when this very, very loud roar scared me half to death, it was so loud, it was a bear of course, i died immediatly after the roar, i screamed and my family started looking at me in a funny way XD
Hi

-Hades
Pup
Pup

Post by -Hades » Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:07 pm

Well, on the journey to that site. Demeter had laid down beside a carcass and the predator cam zoomed in on her. So I was thinking it was a glitch but I guess I was wrong. Soon after, guess who came. Bob. (The bear) He walked right up to the carcass and started to eat. Demeter was so close to him that I couldn't even pick her up. Somehow, he didn't attack her even before I walked up to him. He ended up killing me, Demeter and Bob both zooming off like it was the end of the world. :?
M Y T H I C A L

jaguartail
New Pack Member
New Pack Member

Post by jaguartail » Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:11 pm

let's see here....my mate was having a bad day{this was in mid-febuary},and had decided to take it out on one of my pups{by not feeding it}. I looked at the health and it was like:
me 100
mate 100
pup 1 70
pup 2 67
pup 3 72
pup 4 11
I panicked and ran off toward the nearest elk carcass,ate as fast as possible,and rushed back to my pup,who was now at 7 health and was lying on the ground looking at me sadly {my mate was off exploring the widerness}.I fed him as quickly as possible. he surived by a mere miracle. when my mate came back,i tried to bite her...but you know...stupid game limitations wouldn't let me.

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”