Your horrifying moments. >:D

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

merz-canislupus
Pup
Pup

Re: Your horrifying moments. >:D

Post by merz-canislupus » Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:30 pm

So, have you ever randomly freaked out from something in wolfquest? Please share! :3[/quote]

Ha ha sounds like you have some pretty exciting experiences while playing. What I think freaked me out the most was the first time I got to the final journey thing and the hawk came. It threw me off because I didn't know it was a threat... or how to get rid of it so I just kept going and the stupid bird carried off two of my pups within five mintues!

Other than that, nothing much has happened. :D
Never be afraid to fail, because it is only through failure that you truly learn to succeed.

Ykira
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Ykira » Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:54 pm

I had a really scary moment the other day. I was on the trek to the summer grounds, when I realized an eagle was following my Pack. At one point the eagle swooped down on my pup Jasani. I was so freaked out that I wouldn't get to her in time, because I had gone to find some food for her. I was sure that the eagle would get her, but then I got there and it flew away.

timbre1011
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by timbre1011 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:27 pm

Asaku wrote:
Icepaw12 wrote:Lol my most horrifying moment was probably when the eagle was like right behind me. I didnt have the sound on so I could not hear it following me so when I turned around it was right in front of my face and I was like ah! Lol it was funny and I took a couple pictures of it.

http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss10 ... /Eagle.png
http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss10 ... eagle2.png
Whoaa, My eagles DO NOT look like that. Mine look like this:
http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/3782/shineneee.jpg
Mine are shiney... xD

Well, I'm almost glad mine dont look like yours. That eagle is scary!
OMG I get both I thought everyone did....

timbre1011
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by timbre1011 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:29 pm

jaguartail wrote:let's see here....my mate was having a bad day{this was in mid-febuary},and had decided to take it out on one of my pups{by not feeding it}. I looked at the health and it was like:
me 100
mate 100
pup 1 70
pup 2 67
pup 3 72
pup 4 11
I panicked and ran off toward the nearest elk carcass,ate as fast as possible,and rushed back to my pup,who was now at 7 health and was lying on the ground looking at me sadly {my mate was off exploring the widerness}.I fed him as quickly as possible. he surived by a mere miracle. when my mate came back,i tried to bite her...but you know...stupid game limitations wouldn't let me.
Poor u

DeFender
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by DeFender » Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:50 pm

I finally decided to start the journey, (while keeping the camera at maximum zoom out so eagles don't stand much of a chance) when the computer decided to freak out on me, and a pup died(yikes, first time). Lucky me that I got the system to reset right before the journey began(phew)
Sleep is very important. Without it, we can't think straight. If you think you're normal without any sleep, be careful.

lizf08
Yearling
Yearling

Post by lizf08 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:41 am

1: eagle scenario
2: I accidentaly deleted all my saved games trying to get my pups to AM
3: My pups first death from above
4: My mate drowning my pup
5: First attack of a bear
6: DREADED CATTLE RANCH 0______0
7: coyotes -.-
8: Glitch of the century.
9: first times getting to the Rendezvous site.
10: *Last but not least -.-* ZOMBIE PUPPY!
Avatar made by Synfull on DeviantArt. Link: http://synfull.deviantart.com/art/Avatar-Aang-Avatar-free-for-use-365030431

wolfluvr101
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf
Name: Rexx

Post by wolfluvr101 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:52 am

today i was just being bored and I decided I just wanted to randomly place my pups places and see what they would do. and my mate (who usually is the one to take them places) kept returning them to the den!
Also today when I went from Saddle Meadows to the Little Butte, i turn around and there is a bear who is following me everywhere!!!! He wouldn't go away until i bit him
MP username: novasaurus
MP wolf name: Ylva

Atropine
Former WQ Moderator

Post by Atropine » Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:46 pm

The moment when my mate started running off with one of my pups when we were on our way to the rendezvous site... I was chasing him across the map in horror. It wasn't until I tried howling that he stopped - by that time we were at the Old Oxbow, and I had to run quickly back to my other pups in case Bob got them. :L

Catarinab

Post by Catarinab » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:51 am

I don't know why, but for me is every time the farmer gives me a shot. I almost get out of my skin!

Sarine

Post by Sarine » Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:17 am

Catarinab wrote:I don't know why, but for me is every time the farmer gives me a shot. I almost get out of my skin!
Haha, you're not the only one! xD Especially the first time, I got really terrified! ^-^

Storm the wolf
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Location: Watching you, in the darkness of the night, waiting to steal your cookies.

Post by Storm the wolf » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:49 pm

I always freak out when the predator music comes on. When i played single player the first time i had to pause the game a few times because of the predator music. Now I always have my music turned off always so that i cant hear the scary predator music. :shock:
Łυcαяnια
◊ Rεgαlεss οf Łετнαl Ŧяαnqυιlιτγ ◊
◊ Ŧяιαl(?) οf Rεqυιεм Sατυяnιτγ ◊
Sιяο
◊ Cο-Rεgαl οf Sαταnιc Dεsιяε ◊
◊ Ħυnτεя οf Unδεяgяουnδ Sнαδοωs ◊
◊ Rεgαl οf Cυnnιng Cαlιgnοsιτγ ◊

blackwolf26
Pup
Pup

Post by blackwolf26 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:45 pm

One thing that made me jump was the gunshot on the cattle ranch >.> I had my volume turend up high because i like to listen to music lol, and i was running around trying to find the dogs that were barking xD It was the day SC came out, so i didn't know. I was like running around in circles getting frustrated, then all the sudden BANG! I jumped out my seat and i think my heart stopped for a moment xD Then i saw my wolf fall i was like T_T im guessing there's only barking, not any dogs....

Another horrifying moment was on the final mission. I was atleast halfway complete and then mr eagle decided to drop on by, so i ran towards it and bit it, it flew away but as soon as i bit it, ANOTHER EAGLE came from nowhere and one of my other pups :evil: T.T' what a glitch that was...

KoolKid12
Yearling
Yearling

Post by KoolKid12 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:51 pm

animallovervasi wrote:I always freak out when the predator music comes on. When i played single player the first time i had to pause the game a few times because of the predator music. Now I always have my music turned off always so that i cant hear the scary predator music. :shock:
Yeah that music is scary lol.Probably my most horrifying moment is when three coyotes and a bear were attacking my pups. :shock:
~Storm

ABOLISHED OBLIVIONS
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.p ... 72&start=0

SHINING STARS PACK
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.p ... 20&start=0

THE LOOSE SOULS
loosesouls.wetpaint.com

Ayame Pakak
Pup
Pup

Post by Ayame Pakak » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:27 am

i have a new most horrifying moment...i found the cattle ranch.....BANG!! :shock:
i dont think im ever going to the cattle ranch again....it was very scary..
"Those who can laugh without cause have either found the true meaning of happiness or have gone stark raving mad."

Packs I'm in:
{^Cruxis Pack^}

Alayna117
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Alayna117 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:04 pm

Well I freaked out when I started to find my summer home in Slough Creek. This is because-

1-This was my FIRST time!

2-I didn't relize their were hawks!

I lost about 2 pups to hawks :cry:

1 to a coyote and the last to drowning. :cry:

I reseted but then my one pup was killed by 2 not 1 coyote. :evil:

The other died mysteriously..... :cry:

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”