Your horrifying moments. >:D

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

AceWolf2010
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Re: Your horrifying moments. >:D

Post by AceWolf2010 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:36 pm

I have had a few horrifying moments:

1)(In Slough Creek)When I saw that golden eagle for the first time! My heart was beating 100 times a second! It was my natural instinct to run and try to bite it but that little wolf icon didn't appear so I learnt that I couldn't. And it scared me even more when it came back, what cheek! But I soon learnt that it would keep coming back even though whenever I saw it my heart still went faster!It's the same with the grizzly bear!

2)(In Amethyst Mountain)Once I had zoomed right in on my wolf(Duchess) so I couldn't see around me for a close up snapshot of her. I heard that scary music that comes on when a grizzly is there so I turned around. Me, my brother and one of my friends was watching and then all of a sudden, it was right in my face! All of us jumped out of our chairs and my friend screamed! I never zoom right in any more since I have finished both games(phew!)
Respect the world

jaguartail
New Pack Member
New Pack Member

Post by jaguartail » Wed May 05, 2010 9:36 am

re-loading a game on the bonus den and seeing about 5 glitches pop up all at once

willowleafwarrior
Pup
Pup
Location: Drawing with a mouse on MS paint, and eatin all your snickerdoodles!

Post by willowleafwarrior » Thu May 06, 2010 8:33 am

Asaku wrote:
Icepaw12 wrote:Lol my most horrifying moment was probably when the eagle was like right behind me. I didnt have the sound on so I could not hear it following me so when I turned around it was right in front of my face and I was like ah! Lol it was funny and I took a couple pictures of it.

http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss10 ... /Eagle.png
http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss10 ... eagle2.png
Whoaa, My eagles DO NOT look like that. Mine look like this:
http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/3782/shineneee.jpg
Mine are shiney... xD

Well, I'm almost glad mine dont look like yours. That eagle is scary!

SHINNEEEEE i will take a pic of my eagle, but I tihnk mine are brown......

SHINEEEEE!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
i like the shinnee birdy
War is my life blood is my soul, Desperate cries are my music, swords clanging, shields banging. The plea is my yoke, the cry my shackles, set me free of these, let me soar! Dream like a Dreamer you are, for nothing is impossible.
AVVIE BY ME

willowleafwarrior
Pup
Pup
Location: Drawing with a mouse on MS paint, and eatin all your snickerdoodles!

Post by willowleafwarrior » Thu May 06, 2010 9:04 am

SierraWolf121 wrote:I think it was the last mission..... yes it was it was the first version of the game and my first time playing. I only had one pup left so I was leading it to the summer den. I crossed into wolf territory and a wolf started charging at me! I grabbed my pup and ran for dear life accidently crossing into the territory again, So I had two wolves after me! I screamed and swam across the river (Thank goodness my pup didnt drown) and I kept running then the eagle comes and I'm like "WHY WHY WHY WHY?!" It litterly claws my head so I see my puppy falling to the ground and the eagle grab it I turn around and jump over the two wolves chasing me following the eagle. So 2 wolves chasing me and me chasing the eagle and my mate is on the other side of the river (Is he eating popcorn?!) I swear we managed to get to a hill which I then jumped and bit the eagle making it drop my near dead pup. Then the wolves get me and my puppy is left over where I got it from the eagle where a coyote got it :( (My wolfquest game is better than cable!)

WHOOO!! AWESOME!! THATS SO COOL! YOU JUMPED OVER THEM?! TWO?! AND A COYOTE AND A HAWK?! WOW COOL lucky
War is my life blood is my soul, Desperate cries are my music, swords clanging, shields banging. The plea is my yoke, the cry my shackles, set me free of these, let me soar! Dream like a Dreamer you are, for nothing is impossible.
AVVIE BY ME

HappygirlXD
Yearling
Yearling

Post by HappygirlXD » Thu May 06, 2010 11:37 am

My most horrifying moment was when my pup fell the ground started flopping around like she was a dying fish, rolled over, and shot up into the air and fell back to earth. She kept on doing this, and I couldn't get her to stop.

Storm the wolf
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Location: Watching you, in the darkness of the night, waiting to steal your cookies.

Post by Storm the wolf » Thu May 06, 2010 1:42 pm

Today i played the single player again to try to get all of my pups to the summer den( which turned out a failure) I was on the way to the summer den which was far because i picked the bison peak den. I grabbed one of my pups, Flower, and i ran through the shallow part of the river. My mate followed but he left the other two pups alone! So i put the pup i had in my mouth down and ran back to get the other pups. My mate followed my mover, but he walked with a pup in his mouth and then put it down and went hunting! I waited for him, but i got tired of chasing the coyotes, so i started moving my pups slowly. My mate still hadnt come back. A bear appeared from nowhere and i started chasing it. it was fast so i got quite a bit way from the pups, i finally bit the bob four times ad it didnt come back. But then disaster struck, my mate came back and was carrying one of the pups in his mouth. I went to the other pups but my mate didnt run, he walked back, so i went all over the map to try to get the pups together. I didnt have good stamina so i had to wait. I finally got them together but then an eagle came and got another of my pup, Fluffy. I ran after the eagle before it took my pup away but i didnt manage to bite it in time. So i had two pups, Flower and Ash, I carried flower in my mouth and walked slowly, my mate was just following me, no even picking up Ash, then as i crossed the river, my mate finally got Ash in his mouth and crossed the river with me, but he crossed the deep part of the river and te pup died! I only managed to get flower to the den... grr i wish i could attack my mate... :evil:

P.S: people are right,the wolf quest game really is better than cable :wink:
Łυcαяnια
◊ Rεgαlεss οf Łετнαl Ŧяαnqυιlιτγ ◊
◊ Ŧяιαl(?) οf Rεqυιεм Sατυяnιτγ ◊
Sιяο
◊ Cο-Rεgαl οf Sαταnιc Dεsιяε ◊
◊ Ħυnτεя οf Unδεяgяουnδ Sнαδοωs ◊
◊ Rεgαl οf Cυnnιng Cαlιgnοsιτγ ◊

Asaku
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Asaku » Fri May 07, 2010 10:24 pm

Oh my, I posted this almost a year ago. Haha, people still replying on it, hm? Nice.
¸.·´¸.·´¨)
(¸.·´

------------
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ ¸

------------------------+
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ ¸

------------
¸.·´¸.·´¨)
(¸.·´

RainDancer
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by RainDancer » Sun May 09, 2010 4:21 am

My biggest Wowsers! moment was when I first saw the eagle...I honestly thought it was harmless and didn't know what it wanted from he (maybe he'll lead me to the summer den?) so when it took my pup and flew away I was shell shocked xD
Or when I started a new game, and had to defend my pups the first time there was a Bear standing right before my den! oo
I never saw it coming T.T

-_+[Amy]+_-
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Location: Chasing after an old cow, taking small bites each time I reach it.

Post by -_+[Amy]+_- » Mon May 10, 2010 7:50 am

well, the first time i went to the cattle ranch, i didnt had the sound on. so all the sudden, after i killed the calf and ate it, my wolf dropped dead. i was like, what the?!
second time EXACTLY the same. sound off, too.
the third time i had the sound on, wondering what ever happenend to my wolf. so i do the same, and i hear dogs barking. i was like, o oh... ran back, and i heard the farmer shoot my. i jumped, hit my head and laughed. really hard.

i also jumped when one of my pups was taken away when i was really close to the rendezvous site...

i was pretty frightened when bob the bear popped up, with his fangs and everything 0.0
i thought he was mutated, not coming to eat my pups, but drinking our blood :S
'Seriously, shut up. I'm trying really hard not to snap your neck right now.'

AlphaIce
Adult Wolf
Adult Wolf

Post by AlphaIce » Mon May 10, 2010 10:17 am

lol I had the sound up REALLY loud without realising, and i sort of went into the cattle ranch. the dogs started barking and it was quite quiet. then the gunshot was like BOOOOOOOOM!

I screamed and fell off my comp chair :oops:
⊱⋛⋋ஜ♪ `'`The Lost Echos Pack`'`♪⋚⊰
⊱⋛⋋ஜ♪ `'`Where every voice matters`'`♪ஜ⋌⋚⊰
\.`
.ஜ Join us today at http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=68619 ஜ.`./
-Signature by Starz10-

Justine
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Justine » Wed May 12, 2010 5:42 am

Haha yes, I also freaked out when I went to the Cattle Ranch for the first time, yesterday! xD Then I was laughing like a maniac because you can't scare me that easily, normally.. xP That was my main horrifying moment, otherwise no, computer games don't scare me most of the times.. =P

AlphaIce
Adult Wolf
Adult Wolf

Post by AlphaIce » Wed May 12, 2010 12:14 pm

lol I dont know why but the bear and coyote cutscenes freak me out. Especially the bear ones, cause he looks like a vampire. I also screamed and fell off my chair that time.
⊱⋛⋋ஜ♪ `'`The Lost Echos Pack`'`♪⋚⊰
⊱⋛⋋ஜ♪ `'`Where every voice matters`'`♪ஜ⋌⋚⊰
\.`
.ஜ Join us today at http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=68619 ஜ.`./
-Signature by Starz10-

chickiefoo
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by chickiefoo » Wed May 12, 2010 1:08 pm

The only thing that really scares me is the eagle! He picks one pup to after, and he'll chase me around with the pup in my mouth. Or when I'm away and the hawk decides to go for another pup and I'm not there to save it.
Bajj
Expert Wolf

Gloria Crystal
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Gloria Crystal » Thu May 13, 2010 3:28 pm

When I kill a bull elk and so I can't see anythiing, where was he????????????????????? :|
......There's song that's inside of my soul......
...... It's the one I call......
.......HOWL......

Justine
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Justine » Fri May 14, 2010 6:13 am

Gloria Crystal wrote:When I kill a bull elk and so I can't see anythiing, where was he????????????????????? :|
Hey Gloria, remember not to use so many question marks, just a friendly reminder. ^^

I also got scared when I first heard the music that you can hear when you die... xP

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”