Southern Rival Packs Den

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, paperpaws, Frodo1

Aisuichi
Pup
Pup

Re: Southern Rival Packs Den

Post by Aisuichi » Tue May 11, 2010 10:31 pm

SierraWolf121 wrote:Ok well you werent the FIRST one to see the "den" I want talking about YOU I was talking about the first person who saw the den which I do not know their username the first person stated it didnt look exactly like saddle meadows I wasnt even talking about it being a glitch I'm talking about people who think there is a fith then and are absoulutly sure its not a glitch ok? I did not send that message about people who think it was a glitch. I was NOT talking about one signal person no need to get defensive about it

EDIT: To take a screenshot press Print Screen found on your keyboard then open up Word, Photoshop ect. press paste and save it

Alright then. I was not aware that someone else had posted a similar topic before, and as a result, I took your comments personally. I offer my sincere apologies.

As a side note, there is no Prnt Scrn/Print Screen key on a Macintosh keyboard....
http://2aday.files.wordpress.com/2007/0 ... yboard.jpg
Lycari
Mate to Finch -- Alpha Female of Xykin Outcrop

oxoDestinyoxo

Post by oxoDestinyoxo » Wed May 12, 2010 8:34 am

Aisuichi wrote:
SierraWolf121 wrote:Ok well you werent the FIRST one to see the "den" I want talking about YOU I was talking about the first person who saw the den which I do not know their username the first person stated it didnt look exactly like saddle meadows I wasnt even talking about it being a glitch I'm talking about people who think there is a fith then and are absoulutly sure its not a glitch ok? I did not send that message about people who think it was a glitch. I was NOT talking about one signal person no need to get defensive about it

EDIT: To take a screenshot press Print Screen found on your keyboard then open up Word, Photoshop ect. press paste and save it

Alright then. I was not aware that someone else had posted a similar topic before, and as a result, I took your comments personally. I offer my sincere apologies.

As a side note, there is no Prnt Scrn/Print Screen key on a Macintosh keyboard....
http://2aday.files.wordpress.com/2007/0 ... yboard.jpg
I didnt know there was no print screen button on a mac cause all I've ever used is a PC xD and so I guess the windowed mode only works hm very strange mac's.. very strange well if you ever see the glitch again maybe take a reguler digitle camera? I mean it would be a crummy picture but we could at least see the glitch it'd be cool to see saddle meadows in a different area.

Angelheart11
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Angelheart11 » Wed May 12, 2010 12:09 pm

I've seen that den, never ever chosen it.
People say its glitchy. I don't choose it any way.
I am what I am, and people who don't accept it need to be flexible.
Nature Loving, and a safe planet, a care free enviroment is what I call nice.

isisgirl
Yearling
Yearling
Location: Petting my pet chocolate hippo and having a very intriguing conversation with my lawn chair family

Post by isisgirl » Wed May 12, 2010 3:16 pm

Angelheart11 wrote:I've seen that den, never ever chosen it.
People say its glitchy. I don't choose it any way.
You are talking about the fourth den, the Slough Creek den which you can unlock when you get 25,000 experience points. This topic is about a fifth den siting that is just a glitch
Proud member of the Malido Mountains Pack!

Proud author of the stories: Ice of the Fearless, Snow Sprinkles, and the short story- When the Shadows Began to Move

Thanks for the avvie, LunaLynn! His name's Ruko

Domdom!

Angei
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Angei » Wed May 12, 2010 6:04 pm

I too think its just a glitch since only a few people saw it and many others have looked but came up empty handed. :(
    • -=≡Jewel≡=-
    ==========
    ==========
    av(c)thandi
I am only 8 so i am not that good at spelling

shenzie
Yearling
Yearling

Post by shenzie » Sun May 16, 2010 9:30 pm

ive found it on my first time in SC.I forget where it is now though but ill look for it and take a pic with my camera.

A very proud member of UF. You can find them here
WQ topic: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.p ... &start=285
Site/Blog: http://www.undinefallswolves.com/
Join Now
My wolf name is Jade but some know me as Winter

x-Riley-x
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf

Post by x-Riley-x » Sun May 16, 2010 10:08 pm

I have found this den before... But I would not choose that as my den for single player. For reasons stated earlier.

Though I've always seemed to have lost this den. I end up finding it but it usually takes a long while of searching the map.
I M A G I N E . D R A G O N S
﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋
--Now don't you understand.
'I'm never changing who I am.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

isisgirl
Yearling
Yearling
Location: Petting my pet chocolate hippo and having a very intriguing conversation with my lawn chair family

Post by isisgirl » Mon May 17, 2010 5:03 am

Darkspirit001 wrote:I have found this den before... But I would not choose that as my den for single player. For reasons stated earlier.

Though I've always seemed to have lost this den. I end up finding it but it usually takes a long while of searching the map.
You can't choose it to be your den. Any how, I can't tell if you are talking about the fourth or fifth den, because you can choose the 4 den to be your den, as for the 5 den, it isn't a real den.

Proud author of the stories: Ice of the Fearless, Snow Sprinkles, and the short story- When the Shadows Began to Move

Domdom!

oxoDestinyoxo

Post by oxoDestinyoxo » Mon May 17, 2010 9:06 am

On a side note please bear in mind we are NOT talking about a tree den we are talking about a rock den in the southern pack territory.
btw I'm on a glitchy computer with WQ on it....if I encounter the glitch well....I'll take a screenshot of the glitch that is if I dont run into a monster coyote first.
Fingers crossed the computer will glitch WolfQuest that badly lol

Faite
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Faite » Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:17 pm

I'm searching for the mysterious may-be-fifth den in MP right now.
///////When everything seems to shatter,
/////////When everything seems to fall,
//////I only need to hear that you love me,
////.And it'll be like nothing happened at all.

/////The above literary work © me, myself, and I

Alakaru_1
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf
Name: Mia or Momo

Post by Alakaru_1 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:29 pm

I don't know about this or not, but while I was running along the invisible wall to look for that den, I hit a wall. When I tried to back out, I hit an invisible wall again. So I turned around and retraced my steps and got out of that little wall stuff. It might be a hole, but it might of just been my computer, too. I ran into the wall in the white area in the corner while I was playing multiplayer:

http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr26 ... erhaps.png
Perhaps the 'den' is behind the invisible wall? I don't know. I just got cornered by some invisible walls.

jaguartail
New Pack Member
New Pack Member

Post by jaguartail » Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:41 pm

It's a possibilty,but still seems unlikely.

oxoDestinyoxo

Post by oxoDestinyoxo » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:27 pm

I highly recomonend you DONT look for the den if WolfQuest never glitched on your computer, mainly because this den is a major glitch which may have been fixed with the last version, as no one who has seen it before it able to relocate it since the last version was put out. So if your computer is glitchy you may try, but like Cana said, the den should not be appeering in any other places, which is more than likely to get fixed.

Indium
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Indium » Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:29 pm

If this is helpful, I've provided a map for people with glitchier versions of WolfQuest with possible sites for the fifth den. The sites are in orange bubbles.

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/4277 ... esites.png
I'm back after three years. Wow.

isisgirl
Yearling
Yearling

Post by isisgirl » Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:05 pm

Thanks for the map! I don't know if it will be of much help, mainly because there isn't going to be a den shown in any of those places, but it's nice that your trying to help!

Domdom!

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”