Southern Rival Packs Den

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, paperpaws, Frodo1

SwiftFire
Pup
Pup

Re: Southern Rival Packs Den

Post by SwiftFire » Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:12 pm

I have something like 80,000 exp. points on one file and ive never unlocked the den. or is it a random thing like the white pup? :?
90% of teenage girls would die if the Jonas Brothers jumped off a 20 story building. If your in the 10% that would get a chair and popcorn and say "Do a flip!" pass this on.

I support the anti-twighlight movement!

Warrior cats rule!

Desotah
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Desotah » Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:42 pm

Where is this den?
I only know of 4dens not 5?

Does anyone have a picture of this mysterious den? =)

DMJ99

Post by DMJ99 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:52 pm

Sorry. Unfortunatly, there is no 5th den according to the WQ team. A few said they saw something that looked like a den, like the one in saddle meadows in one of the stranger wolf territories. No one has managed to find and take a screenshot of what they thought was another den, not that I know of. I had been looking all over the territory for it too, lol. Ow well, but maybe they might get a screenshot of what they thought was a den. :D

oxoDestinyoxo

Post by oxoDestinyoxo » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:23 am

DMJ99 wrote:Sorry. Unfortunatly, there is no 5th den according to the WQ team. A few said they saw something that looked like a den, like the one in saddle meadows in one of the stranger wolf territories. No one has managed to find and take a screenshot of what they thought was another den, not that I know of. I had been looking all over the territory for it too, lol. Ow well, but maybe they might get a screenshot of what they thought was a den. :D

I started a chat recently to search just for that everyone mistakened the camp fire pit for a den it may be that people are doing the same mistake and yeah

SunTheCoyote
Pup
Pup
Location: Sitting in school, dreaming of a place far,far away. Wishing SC 2.5 would come out sooner.

Post by SunTheCoyote » Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:37 am

i got that Den! It is near Slough Creek, it is the East Creek Den Site.It is worth 25000 exp. point, I got 100000.It was so awesome, it really doesnt take long to hunt there, and Other Wolves rareley come.I dont thinbk its glitchy, but my pup got deformed there and the eagle never came, its a very fun den, I take my pups to the river to play lol....a wonderful den!
"Good Better Best. Never let it rest. Until your good is better and your better is best!"
I <3 WQ!¸.•*¨*`•.¸¸.•*¨*`•.¸50% Coyote, 50% Wolf

FlamingComet
Yearling
Yearling

Post by FlamingComet » Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:41 am

no, thats the unloackable den, not the mytsery den, or something that looks like a den

if you were talking about the unloackble den and knowing it then my apoligies XD
►Avatar © Oogeepatagoa◄

SunTheCoyote
Pup
Pup
Location: Sitting in school, dreaming of a place far,far away. Wishing SC 2.5 would come out sooner.

Post by SunTheCoyote » Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:43 am

You know, I might search for that fith den, and maybe the were just thinking about the donnerface rock. Im gonna join a multiplayer game to search for the other den.And I need help, How do you get a White Pup?Well I unlocked it, I need to search for that other den, can you help me XCometX?
"Good Better Best. Never let it rest. Until your good is better and your better is best!"

FlamingComet
Yearling
Yearling

Post by FlamingComet » Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:55 am

SunTheCoyote wrote:You know, I might search for that fith den, and maybe the were just thinking about the donnerface rock. Im gonna join a multiplayer game to search for the other den.And I need help, How do you get a White Pup?Well I unlocked it, I need to search for that other den, can you help me XCometX?
Ive already looked for it five times XD i would help but a already have my pack game running, but its full...
►Avatar © Oogeepatagoa◄

Aisuichi
Pup
Pup

Post by Aisuichi » Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:35 am

Interesting; I'd thought it might be a glitch when neither I nor Alicia could find it for a second time. It's too bad neither of our screenshots saved. >_<

All the same, I'm absolutely certain of what I saw. It was definitely another den in the Rival terratory, same style as Saddle Meadows, near aspens and with plenty of open ground around it. It was close to the invisible wall, because I remember running uphill, hitting the wall and turning left, lagging like mad for a few seconds, and then seeing the den appear. I'll keep looking for it; maybe I can find it again. :P
Lycari
Mate to Finch -- Alpha Female of Xykin Outcrop

FlamingComet
Yearling
Yearling

Post by FlamingComet » Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:40 am

You say it was by aspen? where aboutish? XD
►Avatar © Oogeepatagoa◄

Starbridge
Pup
Pup
Location: I live. in a cardboard box. ^-^b It the best place there is.

Post by Starbridge » Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:41 pm

This is very interesting and i too have looked for it but with little luck. I've caught a glimpse of it and then the "pack leader" had to leave and i didnt get a chance to take a pic. :/ Like everyone has said, it looks similar to an unlockable den. I wish he stayed! But i'll definitely open a pack and we'll all look for it! Yesh! :P
Last edited by Starbridge on Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Will you run with us? Join the Scarlet Fangs. The Post-Apocalyptic RP.
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=45370

Aisuichi
Pup
Pup

Post by Aisuichi » Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:53 pm

Not near Aspen Heights, near a couple stands of aspen trees. XDD
Lycari
Mate to Finch -- Alpha Female of Xykin Outcrop

ColdWolfOfTheNorth
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by ColdWolfOfTheNorth » Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:07 pm

I think it's all a lie but thats just my opinion.
I am the Cold Wolf Of The North

wolf-lover3390
Pup
Pup

Post by wolf-lover3390 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:02 pm

Which rival packs territory? north or south?I've tryed to find it in the south with no luck.I'll go look in the north next time.
My laptop isn't working, and I can't play WQ! D:

SunTheCoyote
Pup
Pup

Post by SunTheCoyote » Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:52 pm

If you have all seen it, it may be just a bug, it could have flashed up there with the memory of that other den, then popped up there, or it could just be a very strange glitch, THis would be cool to search for.

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”