Southern Rival Packs Den

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, paperpaws, Frodo1

merz-canislupus
Pup
Pup

Re: Southern Rival Packs Den

Post by merz-canislupus » Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:58 pm

Alcuzey wrote:I've seen several comments some users have made saying they found an unmarked den in the Southern Wolf territory, somewhere near Bison Peak cutoff. It was apparently in the style of the Saddle Meadows den. I have run myself ragged looking for that den and I cant seem to find it. If anyone has found it or has a screenshot of where it is, could you please tell me?
Hmm, could it merely be the 4th den, unlocked by experience points and your map is just glitching so it doesn't show it? I don't know. I don't know of any dens south of the Bison Ridge den place...
Never be afraid to fail, because it is only through failure that you truly learn to succeed.

Sillything16
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Sillything16 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:49 pm

I wanna find it but my comp won't let me play WQ!

RoarOriole

Post by RoarOriole » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:17 pm

I have looked for this mystery den, said to be in the douglas fir slopes wolf territory (right?), but in my search I have been fruitless. However there was something that I noticed.

When looking for the den, there were areas in that territory that I couldn't reach, like the invisible barrier that keeps you from walking to the end of the map! The den might be there, I think, since I can't obviously find it xD
I like discussing deep things, playing video games, and mentally torturing myself by studying C# even though I'm not a math person.

Alpha Female
Former WQ Moderator
Name: Kali

Post by Alpha Female » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:07 pm

You must have over 25000exp to find it. The den is very glitchy so I suggest you do for a different den.
SOMETIMES
A KING
HAS TO REMIND
FOOLS WHY HE'S
K I N G

~WolfQuest member since 1969~

RoarOriole

Post by RoarOriole » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:09 pm

Alpha Female wrote:You must have over 25000exp to find it. The den is very glitchy so I suggest you do for a different den.
We aren't talking about the bonus den. We are trying to find a den that is said to somewhere be in the wolf territory south of Bison Peak Cutoff. :3
I like discussing deep things, playing video games, and mentally torturing myself by studying C# even though I'm not a math person.

Heartfrost
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Heartfrost » Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:07 pm

Ooh, neat, I'll have to look for it now... XD And if that many people couldn't find it, kudos to the first person who did. o.o'
¸.•*¨*`•.¸Ħɛαятғяσƨт¸.•*¨*`•.¸
╔▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╗
мɛмɛмɛ
Brown & blue & lime green
Mood swings ~
Music through my veins
Truly inconsistent
╚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╝

╔▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╗
αвσʋттнɛωσℓғ
Mottled grey-brown, indeed
Take no sides ...
Run, run, run
Kind of a loner, you know
╚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╝

Silver-Stitches

Post by Silver-Stitches » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:12 pm

I cannot find it, and I've searched both stranger wolf territories several times.

RoarOriole

Post by RoarOriole » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:23 pm

Silver-Stitches wrote:I cannot find it, and I've searched both stranger wolf territories several times.
I have also, but I have found a certain area in the southern pack area that cannot be reached. The den might be hidden in there and maybet here is a glitch to allow the area to be explored

Here is a screenshot with the approximate area that cannot be explored. It is highlighted in a bright orange in the lower territory:

http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp27 ... 44/map.png

oxoDestinyoxo

Post by oxoDestinyoxo » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:24 pm

Shusuke wrote:
Silver-Stitches wrote:I cannot find it, and I've searched both stranger wolf territories several times.
I have also, but I have found a certain area in the southern pack area that cannot be reached. The den might be hidden in there and maybet here is a glitch to allow the area to be explored

Here is a screenshot with the approximate area that cannot be explored. It is highlighted in a bright orange in the lower territory:

There is a glitch that allows is to be explored which is the fact theres a "hole" in the wall that allows you to go there theres multiple "Holes" you have to pass through to get to the map border

Sky Eclipse
Adult Wolf
Adult Wolf
Location: Soaring across the skies on my epic whale. Wanna come...? o.0

Post by Sky Eclipse » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:42 pm

wow, interesting. I've never heard of it before.

But i will see if i can find it. I'll see if i can take some screenshots if i find it.

wolf_storm
Yearling
Yearling

Post by wolf_storm » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:59 pm

SierraWolf121 wrote:
Shusuke wrote:

There is a glitch that allows is to be explored which is the fact theres a "hole" in the wall that allows you to go there theres multiple "Holes" you have to pass through to get to the map border
holes? do you have a map of where they are?
).........(\_
((.... _/{ "-;
)).-' {{ ;'`
( (. ;.._\\

.................AVVIE BY Koa

Wild Ghost
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Wild Ghost » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:16 pm

Hmm... Interesting. I'll have to check it out for myself.
Wild Ghost: (wi-ld go-st) A person who is addicted to WQ. Also goes by: WildHorseRunning(WHR, Wild), and Aurelia Borealis (FanFiction.Net). Is often unpredictable, and is known to sing in her sleep.

Sky Eclipse
Adult Wolf
Adult Wolf
Location: Soaring across the skies on my epic whale. Wanna come...? o.0

Post by Sky Eclipse » Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:31 pm

I've looked for the 'holes' and the den, but i can't find them.

If you have a screenshot that shows where some these 'holes' are, could you post a link to it? I really want to know more about this....

I'll check again soon

Jazzman
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Jazzman » Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:29 pm

I try to reach this orange area too. But as I remember right I never had problems going there o.O

Edit: Ok, I was wrong, can't reach the area. I walked up and down it's border without finding a "hole" or something to come in. I jumped, howled and jumped, wagged tail and jumped and whatever but nothing worked. Tomorrow I will create an exact marking with the location and try out more things.

another edit: I ran along all the borders to figure out where on the map I can go and where not. My result:

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/8554 ... narea1.jpg

The white area is the zone I was not able to reach. Maybe there could be this 5th mystify den.
I'm a female :D
Take a look at my Map!
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/1707 ... cesmap.png

salmon
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by salmon » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:14 pm

When I reached the barrier I noticed a scent mark next to the barrier so possibly the rival pack wolves are on the other side of the barrier also.

Edit:Plus it could maybe be a clue that the mysterious den is really behind the barrier or along the map border in the corner
Last edited by salmon on Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Hunter of the Spirit Creek Pack and Former Alpha male of Cold sun Pack

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”