Favorite place to hang out?

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

YuriMoon
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Re: Favorite place to hang out?

Post by YuriMoon » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:50 am

Bison Peeck works for me! :mrgreen:
................. YuriMoon

.....Alpha Male - Aurora River Clan

................ಊ Our Clan ಊ
.......ಊ teaches me the subtlety ಊ
..............ಊ of calmness ಊ
..........ಊ Serene of the clan, ಊ
........ಊ its history turbulent as ಊ
.........ಊ waves of the straits ಊ

........This is...Aurora River Clan. Avatar (c) Mute

Wildwish
Pup
Pup

Post by Wildwish » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:38 am

Slough Creek-
Canyon Cliffs,its fun defying laws of gravity :D
The pond under Canyon Cliffs,I really like the shade the cliffs provide
And just running around that single tree through the long grass makes you feel free
The clearing behind the western den(I forgot what it was called)
Amethyst Mountain-
"Moon Tree",it gives me the creeps for some weird reason,but so cool at the same time
The Dry Creek,wanna race to the end?
The cluster of pine trees at the border end of Dry Creek,it was my "den"before SC
The regrowing part of the Burn,those little pine trees are so cute in a way o_O

I find that AM has cooler landmarks then SC,because SC is just more trees,trees,and grass,and water,and trees and then barren ground up north(what wolf lives up there?!). AM seems more like home,and SC has a concrete feeling for me.But I like both places anyway :!:
Once I called you brother
Once I thought the chance
to make you laugh
Was all I ever wanted...

- Sora -

Post by - Sora - » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:22 am

I don't really have much of a favourite place to hang out in AM an SC considering I like hanging out anywhere really but if I had to choose which would be my favourite:

Amethyst Mountain -
I enjoy hanging out near lamar overlook considering there are some lovely views from there, also it seems somewhat relaxing to be there since you are able to hear the wind blowing sometimes.

Slough Creek -
The Creek, I enjoy the relaxing water features and the tiny yellow flowers which you are able to find near there and there seem to be quite a few human impacts near there so its nice to be able to see them every so often.

Gloria Crystal
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Gloria Crystal » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:04 pm

I love the saddle meadows den to stay, is very beautiful! :D
......There's song that's inside of my soul......
...... It's the one I call......
.......HOWL......

Sarine

Post by Sarine » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:45 am

- Sora - wrote:I don't really have much of a favourite place to hang out in AM an SC considering I like hanging out anywhere really but if I had to choose which would be my favourite:

Amethyst Mountain -
I enjoy hanging out near lamar overlook considering there are some lovely views from there, also it seems somewhat relaxing to be there since you are able to hear the wind blowing sometimes.

Slough Creek -
The Creek, I enjoy the relaxing water features and the tiny yellow flowers which you are able to find near there and there seem to be quite a few human impacts near there so its nice to be able to see them every so often.
I agree with Sora, these are also some of my favorite places! ^.^ And I also love to hang around the Canyon Cliffs in Slough Creek, or sometimes take dives in the river after jumping from a cliff! 8D

NightHunterWolf
Pup
Pup

Post by NightHunterWolf » Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:21 am

I love to hang out around the Canyon Cliffs in Slough Creek! :mrgreen: It's my favorite place! :) But I don't have a favorite place to hang out in AM, since I don't play much, but I guess it's the Lamar Overlook!

wolfoflegend
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by wolfoflegend » Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:37 am

I personally like aspen heights, its isolated from other areas. So wolves dont have a excuse for coming in your territory since it's in the corner of the map. I also think cliffs is cool. It makes me feel taller lol lol. But i really like this little patch of trees right by bison peak cut off all by itself. I call it the Hall of Trees lol lol oh never mind any way i like that place. :) :)
"I have been abandoned by death for it has cursed me to live."

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present."

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”