How big is your Imagination on WQ?

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, paperpaws, Frodo1

LunarWolf94
Pup
Pup

How big is your Imagination on WQ?

Post by LunarWolf94 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:47 am

Ok so i came across this topic about WQ becoming boring.I personally don't see it that way since i always use my imagination to make the game interesting again.So i was wondering what do you do to amuse yourself when you get the boring message in your head.
:roll:
P.S.Yes i know there is a guide on how to get your game more challenging but this is not it.This is to share your ways of playing WQ using your mind.Both S.Plyer and M.Player. :mrgreen:

If the topic is inappropriate lock it. :wink:
In the cold breeze that I walk along
The memories haunt me
Been forever since I cried the pain and sorrow
I live and die,proud of my people gaining

I'm standing at the edge
starin up at where the moon should be
Until my soul starts howling
Stray!

-SilverDolphin

Re: How big is your Imagination on WQ?

Post by -SilverDolphin » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:59 am

Well, I had the same problem at first. Slough Creek was finished and I didn't know what to do next. I played MP for a while but it bored me as well. And then I got an idea. I played Slough Creek and when it was time to go to summer home, I chose one pup that I would care for, others are simply gone (yes, it maybe cruel:) and pretended I want to change my den. The puppy and mate followed me and soon I reached another den. Here I fed pup and defended him. The only problem was an eagle but I can deal with it so it isn't actually a problem for me. I find it quite interesting.

LunarWolf94
Pup
Pup

Post by LunarWolf94 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:04 am

-SilverDolphin wrote:Well, I had the same problem at first. Slough Creek was finished and I didn't know what to do next. I played MP for a while but it bored me as well. And then I got an idea. I played Slough Creek and when it was time to go to summer home, I chose one pup that I would care for, others are simply gone (yes, it maybe cruel:) and pretended I want to change my den. The puppy and mate followed me and soon I reached another den. Here I fed pup and defended him. The only problem was an eagle but I can deal with it so it isn't actually a problem for me. I find it quite interesting.
Hm that's a pretty good idea.Haven't tried it but i might.I just use my voice so my wolf and mate can talk :lol: and than pretend i'm doing something or there is trouble.I literally RP by myself. 8)
The memories haunt me

I'm standing at the edge
Stray!

-SilverDolphin

Post by -SilverDolphin » Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:08 am

Yes, I also like to rp by myself and create new plots not related with the original one.

Thowfeet
Pup
Pup

Post by Thowfeet » Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:14 pm

My imagination? Pretty small (Temporarily.). Only thing I do is just when a pup dies (don't do it anymore) I return to saved game.
Thowfeet

Always happy to help when I can!
H.O.W.L.!
Help Our Wolves Live!

I am a country boy. I'm definitely a country boy.
My LEGO stuff: http://mocpages.com/home.php/15101

Spirit900
Pup
Pup

Post by Spirit900 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:22 pm

Hm, Not very big for WQ.
I'd just roleplay on MP, and I've done almost everything you can think of on SP.
(I MEAN EVERYTHING)
Any act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.

wolfie 202
Pup
Pup

Post by wolfie 202 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:30 am

When i play SP, (before pups in slough creek) i 'mark' my territory somewhere, pretend do 'defend' it from coyotes and stuff, and i just generally RP by myself. 8)
Experience is
A name one
gives to
his
mistakes
(Oscar Wilde)

LunarWolf94
Pup
Pup

Post by LunarWolf94 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:03 pm

wolfie 202 wrote:When i play SP, (before pups in slough creek) i 'mark' my territory somewhere, pretend do 'defend' it from coyotes and stuff, and i just generally RP by myself. 8)
Yeah i do that too.Instead of just marking everywhere i mark around trees,in the bushes to make it more fun. :D
The memories haunt me

I'm standing at the edge
Stray!

123destinycalls
Pup
Pup

Post by 123destinycalls » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:47 pm

Hmm, I should try some of these ideas, i was going to care for one pup and live in the open without a den, but i just couldn't handle having my poor little pups die... :cry:
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The best and most beautiful things,
must be felt with the heart -unknown
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Frodo1
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator
Name: Frodo/Jay

Post by Frodo1 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:35 pm

I pretend my wolves are super heroes, and the stranger wolves, bears, and some coyotes are the "bad guys". Some of the coyotes are helpful, and the eagle helps you fight. I made up all these places, like the "Meeting Circle" (near the cliffs) and a bunch of others. Call me wierd, but that started in the wait for Slough Creek. I also doodle on my screenies (You should see the picture of my wolf Shadow wearing a very cartoony jetpack...).
~Frodo
JayPlays on YouTube
Nature and wildlife gaming videos the whole family can enjoy!
Join the adventure here
Av/Sig © me

The Dancing Demon
Pup
Pup
Name: Rak

Post by The Dancing Demon » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:10 pm

I make everything some sort of story in my head.

TimberRaven
Name: I am Hugh

Post by TimberRaven » Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:02 am

Just to be unique, I usually set up things for characters you don't see often in RP (colds, overeating, unexpected disabilities, etc.), and it's quite fun. Or sometimes I get real goofy and I host a magical potato RP, even though I'm pulling wolf emotes left and right, it's very imagination-heavy. You have to render all those flapping wings with glitter flying everywhere with your head!
Also, while in the car, I look out the window and I see a WQ 2.7. wolf running alongside the car, sometimes accidentally getting ran into by other cars in the lane it's running in. Sometimes I'll add a jacket, or a unicorn horn, or wings, sometimes even five legs for extra stimulation. XD
Spoiler
Show
MOOO :cow:
Spoiler
Show
ET phone home???
Spoiler
Show
Shut up, Wesley!
Spoiler
Show
Make it so.
Spoiler
Show
When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade! Instead, put baking soda in it and watch it explode :twisted:
Spoiler
Show
Chirp's cool
Spoiler
Show
Owww! :wolf:
Spoiler
Show
It's broccoli O.O :tree:
Spoiler
Show
You have eyebrows
Spoiler
Show
You're still reading these?? *huggles*

44wolfquest
Pup
Pup

Post by 44wolfquest » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:42 pm

LunarWolf94 wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:04 am
-SilverDolphin wrote:Well, I had the same problem at first. Slough Creek was finished and I didn't know what to do next. I played MP for a while but it bored me as well. And then I got an idea. I played Slough Creek and when it was time to go to summer home, I chose one pup that I would care for, others are simply gone (yes, it maybe cruel:) and pretended I want to change my den. The puppy and mate followed me and soon I reached another den. Here I fed pup and defended him. The only problem was an eagle but I can deal with it so it isn't actually a problem for me. I find it quite interesting.
Hm that's a pretty good idea.Haven't tried it but i might.I just use my voice so my wolf and mate can talk :lol: and than pretend i'm doing something or there is trouble.I literally RP by myself. 8)
I always do that thing where I role play with myself. I do it mostly when my mate does something I don't like, and make my wolf yell at the mate. And I make the wolves talk to the elk. And when I was 11 or 12, I'd mock the elk because I was mad I couldn't catch them.
(`*°•._(`°•._*+*_.•°`)_.•°*`)
For the strength of a pack
Is the wolf,
°•.• WolfQuest •.•°
But the strength of the wolf
Is the pack
(·(·(·(·•·)·)·)·)

Signature by Black Burn

elkhunter123456
Yearling
Yearling

Post by elkhunter123456 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:36 am

I see how long it takes to kill one elk and try to get a record. I also have competitions between me and my brother on who can kill the most elk in 10 minates
prey:
hare
beaver
mule deer
elk
moose
competitors:
raven
eagle
fox
coyote
wolf
cougar
bear

DinoDogDude209
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by DinoDogDude209 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:48 pm

I go around the map and explore every last inch of it, even if I've already seen everything.

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”