The BEST thing your mate on wolfquest has done

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, paperpaws, Frodo1

elkhunter123456
Yearling
Yearling

Re: The BEST thing your mate on wolfquest has done

Post by elkhunter123456 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:55 pm

feeding the pups (i dont hunt at all, i just scavenge when i have pups lol. although thats changed.) i am so paranoid about the pups starving!
prey:
hare
beaver
mule deer
elk
moose
competitors:
raven
eagle
fox
coyote
wolf
cougar
bear

TimberRaven
Name: I am Hugh

Post by TimberRaven » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:36 pm

Taking the pups for a magic walk
The pups were starving, there was no food, I couldn't walk away to hunt because it was the journey...
So the mate took one of the pups, started walking towards the left of the rendezvous site, and then that pup's hunger miraculously regenerated XD
Then the mate left the pup there and did it with the rest of the pups, except the very last one, who didn't hold out long enough. And then bringing them to rendezvous was super fast. Thank you, mate! I don't remember your name. <:O
Spoiler
Show
MOOO :cow:
Spoiler
Show
ET phone home???
Spoiler
Show
Shut up, Wesley!
Spoiler
Show
Make it so.
Spoiler
Show
When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade! Instead, put baking soda in it and watch it explode :twisted:
Spoiler
Show
Chirp's cool
Spoiler
Show
Owww! :wolf:
Spoiler
Show
It's broccoli O.O :tree:
Spoiler
Show
You have eyebrows
Spoiler
Show
You're still reading these?? *huggles*

xXWolfFangsXx
Pup
Pup
Name: Fang

Post by xXWolfFangsXx » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:50 pm

I think the BEST thing my mate has done was feeding the pups when I have to do something XD also helping me kill elk sometimes. :lol: :wink: :wolf:
Шøłṽεṧℜʊℓε

Somber_Requiem
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Requiem

Post by Somber_Requiem » Sat May 25, 2019 11:57 am

My mate actually does nothing not even defend the pups or feed them just kinda is really lazy.
“If you’ve got time to point fingers, then how about using your head to figure out what you want to do about it?” – Karma Akabane

Edda She-Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Edda She-Wolf » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:30 pm

My mate watches the pups when I'm gone, feeds the pups so I don't have to (literally this whole game I haven't gotten a chance to feed them) while travelling she carries all the pups over to where I wait. She knows not to mess with the pups in the river and that I'm the only one allowed to bring them across. She's the one who chases the coyotes and bears off surprisingly. And if I'm the one doing the chasing, she won't follow me with the pups. She just watches while I die.
she's the best mate I've had in the whole game
:flower: "There are those who would rather wallow in hate and self pity,
than forgive and watch the flowers bloom." ~Edda She-Wolf :flower:

Kingsparrow
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Alex

Post by Kingsparrow » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:00 pm

The best thing my mates have done in WQ was simply keep all of our pups alive. Alive and partially fed. Most if not all of them have managed to pull through at the very last moment and feed the pups when they’re on the brink of death.

There are moments, however, that drive me up the wall when I’m dealing with them though. Such as: Dropping the pup in the middle of a river, having no sense of urgency when going to feed while are pups slowly die, running towards me while I fend off a predator with a pup in hand, going off to get more food and not coming back because they got stuck somewhere, the list goes on.

The one memorable moment when one of my mates shines through is when they were able to miraculously feed all four of our pups while we slowly inched our way towards the rendezvous site (on the hardest difficulty) without a single carcass in sight, is certainly one of them. I don’t know where she was able to find the food, but I’m not complaining. Keep those ravenous pups alive and I’ll be happy.

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”