WolfQuest Project Appreciation Thread

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

SpiritOfTruth
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Re: WolfQuest Staff Appreciation THREAD!!

Post by SpiritOfTruth » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:10 pm

Oooh. Great idea Yellowie100, This is a way to let the Team know we really do appreciate them!

Thank you, WolfQuest Team, For answering our questions to being patient with us(Haha) Thank you so much! I know some members just posted a few of you but you are all still amazing, And again thank you!
ѕινєя ωιєяηєѕѕ ρα
~Okami~ α σуα ~Accalia~
нσρє ιѕ α ωαкιηg яєαм
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=70592

Silvy_Courage
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Silvy_Courage » Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:07 pm

Thanks to all WolfQuest staff!

And goodbye to Cana, we'll miss you!
ʂiɭvy

Why was ʂix afraid of ʂɛvɛŋ?

Because ʂɛvɛŋ has cold dead eyes.

Avatar (c) me Signature (c) Edme1

BlackWarrior
Former WQ Moderator

Post by BlackWarrior » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:05 am

Went ahead and updated once more. ^^'
Not all who w a n d e r are l o s t

Community Moderator ( April 2012 – July 2015 )
WQ Report Team ( 2012 – 2013 )
User of the Month ( December 2011 )

Fallenshadow1319
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Fallenshadow1319 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:39 am

Thank you!!

We know how hard you worked to get this game up and to keep it up. Oh wait. No we really don't. However we can tell by all you do, you do very much try at everything you do. So we thank you for all your hard work in keeping up the forums and the game up for as long as you can, and for making WQ a fun, educational place.

Sad to see Cana and Wolfquest slowly fade away. It was fun while it lasted :)

~Wind
-Moved to Froward Schatzi-

Nordue

Post by Nordue » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:10 pm

• I'd like to give a thanks right back to you guys, the community :) . Y'know, without you, we wouldn't have much of a job :3.

And thank you to my fellow team members. Through working alongside you, I have learned a lot about myself and grown to love this community even more.

ovedur

Post by ovedur » Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:10 pm

We know how you all have worked very hard to keep the game and forum running smoothly. Thank you for keeping this place an educational place, but also a safe forum community, as well as a fun place. x

My Throne Above

Post by My Throne Above » Mon May 06, 2013 11:53 am

• Is the Staff appreciation day an annual event?
    Anyway, I just wanted to say a great big thank you to the WQ team. The job you do is truly inspirational and the forums wouldn't be the same without your guidance and support :3

Nordue

Post by Nordue » Mon May 06, 2013 1:31 pm

• Good question Savory Muffin. Yellowie100 didn't outright state whether this was an annual celebration or a one time deal, although she did leave the year 2010 at the bottom of her post. So, my interpretation was that the 'day' a one-time deal, but the topic remains open for users to come and go as they please. After all, why should one's appreciation (if any) be limited to one day of the year ^^' ?

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Koa » Mon May 06, 2013 1:52 pm

Tonbei wrote:
  • Good question Savory Muffin. Yellowie100 didn't outright state whether this was an annual celebration or a one time deal, although she did leave the year 2010 at the bottom of her post. So, my interpretation was that the 'day' a one-time deal, but the topic remains open for users to come and go as they please. After all, why should one's appreciation (if any) be limited to one day of the year ^^' ?
Re: Wolfquest Staff Appreciation Day
...was the original thread name and then it was changed to be more generalized and accomadate all staff members throughout the years. You should be able to see the specific topic logs in regards to who changed what...should be under >> Quick Mod Tools >> View topic logs << towards the bottom of the page. A mod may have edited it to make it more generalized, but I don't remember. Point being, yes, your guess is right -- it was formerly one day and then it was changed afterwards.

Wild 98
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Wild 98 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:33 pm

I would like to personally thank each and every Staff member for the hard work you guys do!!! (to the moderators) I'm aware of the dis-appreciation and the hardships of being an enforcer. I'm an ex Police officer from Toronto Metro so believe me I understand!!! You guys I'm sure take a lot of hits, but I'm here to thank you for your time and service to WQ. You are appreciated by me and many others of whom I may speak on behalf!!! (To the creators of the site and game) I would like to thank you for your time and effort. With out you wolf quest would be nothing more then a thought long forgotten in all our minds!!! (To all wolf Quest Staff) No matter who you are, no matter what your job is, you can take pride in knowing that you are the reason Wolf Quest is the game and site it is today!!! be proud, be happy, and understand that I am talking to you for what you all are... "People" who had and continue dedicated there lives to making WQ the place it is today.

On behalf of Myself and Search and Rescue Canada 442 wing of the Canadian Armed Forces. Me and my team stand at attention to "your" service and dedication to WQ

Thank you Staff!!!
Jaymes S

Search and Rescue Technician Canadian Armed Forces (RCAF)
My Role: level 3 Critical Care Flight Paramedic (CCP-f), Arctic Rescue, Mountain Rescue.

So that others may live

My life is hours of boredom interrupted by moments of terror

Guestuu
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Guestuu » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:40 pm

ty you guys we did it :^)
The blasphemy of the Tyranids is such that only one solution is acceptable. Extermination. There can only be two sides in a fight - choose carefully, lest you and I find ourselves on different sides. - Walkin' On The Sun by Smash Mouth

WolfenLynx
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Thank you so much!!!!!!

Post by WolfenLynx » Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:55 pm

Thank you so much wolfquest team. This new update has gone far and beyond what i ever imagined wolfquest could become. I could never ask for anything more. This game deserve 10x the credit and popularity it has now, it deserves more donations as well. You have honestly out-done yourselves! I could go on about every detail, or sum it up as the best wolf game I have ever played until this date. Thank you so so so so so much!!!!! I love you all.

SilkenGalaxy
Name: Alex

Re: WolfQuest Project Appreciation Thread

Post by SilkenGalaxy » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:36 am

Thank you to the whole team for creating, updating, and monitoring this beautiful game that educates us about true wolf ecology and behavior! Without this game, I wouldn't know what I now know about wolves, and I hope that your work on this amazing game educates even more people! Plus, this game is fun and allows us to befriend fellow wolf lovers!

Silver Mist Wolf
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Silver Mist Wolf » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:15 pm

Thank you, each and every staff member. Developers, coders, moderators, everyone.

It's not easy finding truly family friendly games, especially ones involving the roleplay of animals. It's also not easy to maintain the family friendly status. But thanks to each staff member's dedication, this is a game I can hopefully pass down to my future children. And, the game has enough to keep me as an adult interested as well, which means someday I can hopefully not only pass this game down, but enjoy it alongside my children too.

It makes me so happy that a game that I enjoyed years ago when still in grammar school has maintained updates throughout the years and stayed relevant. Nostalgia with a breath of fresh air.

Thank you again, staff. You've got my support.

avatar/signature © Jeames/twinlinskis

duskypack
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: “Dusk”

Post by duskypack » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:07 pm

Thank you for being so open to player suggestions and for consistently interacting with the community, listening and seriously considering requests, being patient with unruly members as you sort through all the reports and being prompt in fixing glitches!
¯~_°. .°_~¯
Night is now falling, so ends this day.
The road is now calling, and I must away.
Over hill and under tree, through lands where never light has shone.
By silver streams that run down to the sea.
¯~_°. .°_~¯

Lyrics - The Last Goodbye by Billy Boyd
Av/Sig - Koa/Raven

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”