Advertise your multiplayer games here!

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

WQ Coordinator
Former WQ Team Member
Former WQ Team Member

Post by WQ Coordinator » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:00 am

Please feel free to use this thread to advertise your open or planned multiplayer games. Please only post one post for a specific game per page, and please include which version you are playing to help other players find your session.
Last edited by Kivia on Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks for the avatar, Silverness!

I am no longer the acting administrator of these forums, so please read the WolfQuest FAQ and Tips, Hints, and Help forums for answers to any questions you may have.

-x-Zaroque-x-
New Pack Member
New Pack Member

Re: Advertise your multiplayer games here!

Post by -x-Zaroque-x- » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:17 am

(I hope this is what you mean)
WQForums.
I set this up every Saturday afternoon, we do try be realistic as possible with our Roleplay etc .. and we let anybody come in! It's a chance to get to know each other better and get future friends for the forum!
I hope your all interested.
(EDIT: Thank you Cana!)
Last edited by -x-Zaroque-x- on Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
..../\/\/\/...........------- Who am I? -------
.........../..........I'm Captain Jack Sparrow!

............\/\/\/.....Avatar © Gingerwolff <3

WQ Coordinator
Former WQ Team Member
Former WQ Team Member

Post by WQ Coordinator » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:42 am

I think that's exactly what we mean, Lyenza! Thanks!
Thanks for the avatar, Silverness!

I am no longer the acting administrator of these forums, so please read the WolfQuest FAQ and Tips, Hints, and Help forums for answers to any questions you may have.

Alsatian
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Alsatian » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:44 am

Interesting topic, Cana! I'm glad you considered the suggestion (I know this was suggested by an user in the "Forum Suggestions" thread).

-Shade-
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by -Shade- » Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:17 am

I have a multiplayer pack. Its called the Sunset Runners pack. We are a Wolf Only RP. My 2 cousins and 2 siblings often play together. If we run out of room, sometimes we make 2 multiplayer games. We usually play on weekday nights, and even more on weekends and friday nights. We are always looking for more people to join our pack. We love to have fun! You can even visit our website: http://sunsetrunners.weebly.com/ its not finished yet, but we're working to make it really fun and cool! =)
I am Shade.

I am part of the SUNSET RUNNERS
http://sunsetrunners.weebly.com/

SolitaryHowl
Skilled Hunter
Skilled Hunter

Post by SolitaryHowl » Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:41 am

Please do not use this thread to advertise your pack - this thread is for advertising MP games only.
Former WolfQuest Moderator. 2009 - 2011

RiverRush
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by RiverRush » Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:47 am

I do a river-elk hunting rp every weekday during the holidays!!!! WE all circle around the elk in the river, adn pounce!!!!! Its really fun!!!! please join!
I am part of the SUNSET RUNNERS
http://sunsetrunners.weebly.com/

Russetwing7
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Russetwing7 » Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:22 pm

Well, I occasionally open a multiplayer game and I call Pine Valley Pack. Everyone is welcome. I value all pack members and their ideas. I host it in Slough Creek. If you see it, come and enjoy! :D
[For future reference, Harry, it is raspberry...although of course, if I were a Death Eater, I would have been sure to research my own jam preferences before impersonating myself." - Albus Dumbledore

Hunter67

Post by Hunter67 » Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:16 pm

My Multiplayer Chat Name Is: LonerToPackRp
Im not doing it now but maybe later or Tomorrow or The Day After Christmas

dVenus
Pup
Pup

Post by dVenus » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:16 am

My pack is for anyone since I'm usually bored. I open it whenever around 5 pm to 9 pm.
→Venus«
Tonight, tonight we're gonna put it all, put it all behind
Tonight, tonight we're gonna make it all, make it alright
We'll be who we want to be tonight.

Miyaoka

Post by Miyaoka » Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:30 pm

I have an open game called AmberSun or AmberSunPack in Slough Creek, usually on most afternoons.
You don't have to join the pack to play; the name's mostly just shameless advertising. ;)

RainbowFirebird
Pup
Pup

Post by RainbowFirebird » Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:05 pm

I hope this doesn't count as advertising my pack, but I sometimes create an open game (whenever-no set time) called the FireBloods. It's named after my pack, but I allow anyone to come in, whether they are a part of/intend to join my pack or not. I generally like to RP (realistically) and am usually the roleplay mother of people who want to be pups.
I would like to emphasize that roleplay is strictly realistic; i.e. no intense/prolonged fighting or "powerplaying". I once disconnected a game as the host because of excessive fighting. Roleplay is 99% of the time family or pack. Loners are welcome but not encouraged, as my past experiences with loners involved incredible amounts of depression from that wolf, lots of lonely/upset howling, and fighting.

You can find this game in Slough Creek, and (once in a blue moon) Amethyst Mountain.

Sorry for the lengthy post! Also, if this is not following what you guys intended this for, you may tell me to edit or delete it, and I will. :mrgreen:

EDIT: It is also likely that you will find a game titled "RealWolfRP" led by me. As with the FireBloods games, everyone is welcome in RealWolfRP. However, I may ask you to leave if you're being unrealistic.
Last edited by RainbowFirebird on Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KESHA LIKES GLITTERY FISHES!
Okay, now that I got that out of my system...
Check out my pack, the FireBloods. Just search "firebloods" at Pack Central. Should be the 1st result.

~Howling Wolf avvie (c) Jinxer

Silver1000
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Silver1000 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:21 am

Sorry if i have posted this in the wrong section

Okay, im having a sledding glitch contest with my pack, first starts couple rounds start easy at aspen heights. Then we get to the big slopes such as saddle meadows and canyon cliffs.

5 wolves may take place. Sledding only and no cheating, cheating such as starting before everyone else is ready and running down the hill instead of sledding

I am juding who wins and loses.

To sled glitch, you need to jump then howl at the same time. howl is H on your keyboard and Jump is X on your keyboard

My pack is silvermoon, please look out for it in slough creek. After the sledding contest in slough creek. I will be moving on to racing in amethyst mountain.

Good luck!
Last edited by Masika on Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merging thread within the correct advertising thread.
99% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a tower about to jump, and the rest, 1% of teenages would sit there with popcorn and 3D glasses

moragmcnamara45
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

lone wolves come

Post by moragmcnamara45 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:15 pm

LoneRP come to us if your lonely or need of care we shall give you fun and life you can rp here to and sleep and even live here please see moragmcnamara45 for more details
Mharie

wolfhybrid98

Post by wolfhybrid98 » Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:56 pm

Hi my name is Swift I have a chat thats on Saturday and sunday afternoon Called join the Angel bloods pack another one is Angel bloods hope to see you there!! :)

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”