Advertise your multiplayer games here!

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, paperpaws, Frodo1

BatteriesNotIncluded
Pup
Pup
Location: plunging hours of my life into pointless youtube videos.

Re: Advertise your multiplayer games here!

Post by BatteriesNotIncluded » Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:24 pm

Just so you know today maybe around 12:20 i might have a game called "RealWolfPackRP" WARNING: THIS RP DOES NOT INCLUDE POWER PLAY. ANY POWER PLAYERS IN MY GAME..... well i will just shut down the game and bring it back up and hopefully the people from my last one would come (NOT INCLUDING THE PP). so you can come if you want! :D (UNLESS YOUR A PP :twisted:) (i love emotes :mrgreen: )
we literally have no way of knowing whether or not the world outside of our consciousness exists

c':
james-fun-in-the-sunderland.tumblr.com

nocturna98
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

My pack

Post by nocturna98 » Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:12 am

My pack is called NocturnasPack and anyone is welcome to join so please do i will be waiting.
By the way it is in slough creek

Gizzy
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Gizzy » Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:05 pm

Hi :) I am Ivyblossom soon to be changed to Gizmo, I have a board that is called WarriorCatsRP and the password is cats :) for anyone who likes warriors! I seem to have an issue with the server though..
Warriors fan and now becoming a wolf fan <3

X-Akami-X
Pup
Pup

Post by X-Akami-X » Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:16 pm

Sometimes on Weekends, and maybe even a Friday sometimes, I'll open a multiplayer pack that I call 'FrozenPack', a name me and my buds on another forum decided on for us to rp. Its usually private, but if nobody is on I'll open it up for everyone else. I have it in both Slough Creek and Amethyst Mountain =3
Edit-If you do happen to see it out there and want to join in, note that I don't accept any power-playing!

ώølƒ сɾαʐÿ ṡïṉсε 1998
wolveѕ 4ever!
ι aм grαчdαwn131 on тнe warrιorѕ and ѕeeĸerѕ ғorυмѕ!

..............Avvie © Me

RapRaven
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by RapRaven » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:00 pm

I have an open pack called WolvesTribe, any stray searching for a pack to call home is more then welcome.

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Koa » Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:30 pm

A friendly reminder- remember to advertise your multiplayer game, not your pack. :wink:
YOU SAY YOU WANT TO GET BETTER AND YOU DON'T KNOW HOW.

RapRaven
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by RapRaven » Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:34 pm

WolvesTribe is my multiplayer game.

eurlo
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by eurlo » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:13 am

:) :D hi everyone some of you may have met me already but if not come join my open pack called eurlo, and ill rp with you

Toca_Master_14
Pup
Pup

Post by Toca_Master_14 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:52 pm

Hey! I'm Robin, and my game is usually called Join Frost Peak Pack. To know more, go to the pack central and look for my post.
☆ —(••÷[★ land oғ тнe eleмenтѕ ★]÷••)— ☆
Forest~Delta Female
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=69428

✦ ] : • - ғεαяℓεss нεαятs ραcк - • : [ ✦
Silver~Alpha Male
http://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=73481

DASHER98

Post by DASHER98 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:56 pm

PLEASE COME! I OPEN IT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE EVERY DAY, IT WONT BE UP BETWEEN 7:00-4:30 ON WEEKDAYS STARTING THIS WEDNESDAY NZ
ITS CALLED freeCAKE AND ITS ALWAYS IN SLOUGH CREEK
PLEASE COME!

REGARDS
DASHER :)

IMVU
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by IMVU » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:58 pm

mine is the river pack or real wolf life i need a mate and more is a new chat
and im alpha wolf name is sky
messeag as soon as possible if u want to join[no magic or powers just regular wolves so join on week ends or some week days at 7:00-5:00 message me if you want to be in it i also need a female
Last edited by IMVU on Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nightpath
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Nightpath » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:21 pm

Want to do a game in Amethyst Mountain where we spend the time hunting and chatting? You've come to the right wolf. If you can catch me online, send me a PM and I'll start a private game called TheHunt. Basically, the point of the game is to kill as many coyotes, hares, and/or elk as we possibly can. Between hunts we can just hang back and chat for a while, get to know each other. It'll be EPIC!

Oh, and NO ROLEPLAYING.
WARNING: The post above was written by a user who overuses ^^ and tends to ramble. Proceed with caution.
Who needs fancy colors? The contents of the post are more important.

MoonStarWolf103
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by MoonStarWolf103 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:41 pm

Mine is in Slough Creek, its called "Awesome" or "Awesomeness" just look for either one and I call it that for various reason's, here is everything we do in Awesome/Awesomeness:

1. I give "Human Tours" meaning I take a whole group of wolves and show them all the human signs! Its really fun!

2. We have races long ones and short ones for fun and see who is the fastest wolf I decide start/finish lines and the winners

3. We have hunting races, we see who can hunt the most elk(no rabbit to easy) then we all hunt down a bull elk together

4. We just sometimes sit around and chat!

5. We also sit in a tight little circle and howl all together,thats really fun as well!

Well,thats all I can tell you,we do alot more fun stuff there but your gonna have to come and see for yourself(we hold alot of competitions and events and games) I usually have Awesome/Awesomness on every day of the week execpt Mondays and Tuesdays (there kinda like my bad days) and sorry for the super long post but just have one announcment to make.....TODAY IS THE GRAND OPENING OF AWESOME/AWESMONESS!!!! COME AND BE THE FIRST ONES TO ENTER THE EXTREME AWESOMNESS!! :D

P.S. Once in a blue moon I will call it the "Awesome Pack" but Ya know I almost NEVER do that,anyway im gonna stop talking now because I talk alot as you can see so...bye!.....i guess! :D

One more thing then I will leave you alone I promise but we will be hunting down BOB the bear and we will have swimming races and i just counted and found out we will have 12 more things to do and I wanna tell you so bad cause there so fun and awesome but you have to wait and find out, so come on! its the Grand Opening so alot of wolves will be trying to get in I guess so get there early! :p P.M me if your interested or want to do this but in a private game! thanks! bye!
Last edited by MoonStarWolf103 on Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VelociraptorGirl

Post by VelociraptorGirl » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:47 pm

Hi,
If you want to join, look on multiplayer Tuesday-Friday between 6 and 8 AM eastern standard time. Read completely first. You must be able to tell me at least three rules.
Pack name: YellowstoneGuards
Username: VelociraptorGirl

Rules:
1. Use chat to say what you want to do before you do it. If you only follow one rule, follow this one. It helps us to work better.
2. Observe all Wolf Quest rules
3. You must have a name for your wolf that is accepted by chat. My wolf's name is Raptor.
4.If you want to be a loner, just say so. We work as a pack, but loners are okay too.
5. I am the only Alpha.
Here are the ranks:
1. Alpha: me only, I tell people what to do
2. Scout: a scout picks out an elk to hunt and drives it towards the pack
3. Hunter: they work as a pair to bring the elk down, and I help them
4. Runner: finds where carcasses are and reports back to the pack, does not have to hunt

I will open a private game for anyone who wants to join. You must kill five rabbits and two coyotes to be accepted. If you make the cut, you will then have to prove you can follow directions to the letter. If you make it, congrats! you are now part of the pack.

If you want to join, tell me. I start a public game every weekday morning except at 6 AM. Also, I can open it in Amethyst Mountain or Slough Creek. Just tell me with a PM.

I thought I already posted this, but I didn't see it, so I'm re=posting it. Sorry if it's the second time!

WolfPaws789

Post by WolfPaws789 » Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:29 am

FireSunPack, sorrry if I copied anyone's pack name. It's in Amethyst Mount. so come on down! I will explain pack details in game, and look for: FireSunPack Female Leader: WolfPaws789 ;)

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”