Advertise your multiplayer games here!

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, paperpaws, Frodo1

Brookcresent
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Re: Advertise your multiplayer games here!

Post by Brookcresent » Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:53 pm

Hi there my Multiplayer game is known as Howl it is also a relastic roleplay (or as real as we can get), anyone is welcome to join and I would hope that all wolf lovers and all canids would come to my roleplay , I am today going to be on at approx. 2:00 pm NZ time (so if you aren't Australisia (which is New Zealand and Australia) we may have to work out when all of us can be on , I am looking very much foward to meeting you prehaps all of us can gain some friendship through doing this , thank you and I hope to see you all there

Love, Brookcresent

P.S: if anyone know's me on fanfiction it's Bree Adder XD, the one wrote howling moons: Dawn of a new era .
, oops and also it is in amythest mountain XD gosh I am dumb

Anthama
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Anthama » Thu May 12, 2011 5:37 pm

My MP game is a game called, Faded Serenity, or Pack Life RP, or Join My Pack. Anyone is welcome in everyone! (Normally Faded Serenity is a private game.) Hope everyone enjoys themselves around the forums!

-Anthama

Masika
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by Masika » Sat May 14, 2011 1:59 am

lsstoon wrote:I am going to make a wolf game. Mine is going to be on Webs. I will post another reply when it is ready.
lsstoon wrote:http://www.wolfquestfans.weebly.com
It is a WolfQuest fan club.
lsstoon, I just want to make you aware that this thread isn't for advertising your WolfQuest fan sites, it's for advertising your multiplayer games ^^ So, since the posts you made don't relate to this thread, I'll be removing them (as a tip, you can use the edit button if you have things to add onto your posts, rather than double posting!).
« A PRIVATE LIFE IS A HAPPY LIFE.»
•••
Icon (c) coyoteflu

Shenzai
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Shenzai » Sat May 14, 2011 12:52 pm

Hi! join my game, Lupinus! Its free for everyone to join!
Its basically for chatting and hunting, but it may turn into RP depending on the people who join!

Come now! I open it many times randomly most of days!
For those who are normal, life can be easier
For those who are not normal, it can be more difficult
But for those that aren't of this planet, it's very confusing and almost impossible.
But it's possible, and I know it because I'm still here.

Toboe Howling
Pup
Pup

Post by Toboe Howling » Fri May 20, 2011 5:20 am

mine is called Redmoon i open it everyday anyone is welcome as i would like someone to talk to and get to know everyone on the forums i'm up for anything Elik hunt you name it i like to play aswell so feel feel and come for a chat or just some fun i'm very new so it would be nice to get to know people
lets meet again next time in paradise

Chicken00
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Chicken00 » Sun May 22, 2011 7:52 am

Hey, I'm Sunlight. I will have chats up called LonerRP or WolfPackRP. I'm on almost everyday, that is if I can get on or feel like it. So, yeah, my games are open to EVERYONE. Hope to see you there!
Hey all you people who happen to look down at my signature! I'm Sunlight, Alpha Female of Horizon Pack. You may have seen me wandering in chats, just you know, hangin with meh friends, or maybe not friends. So I hope to see all you in the chats!

kioshoxsasuke
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by kioshoxsasuke » Thu May 26, 2011 7:21 pm

Hey guys just wanted to say my game is open!its called KioshoxSasuke please go!I'm online and ready for playin!

werewolve518
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by werewolve518 » Fri May 27, 2011 9:27 pm

Hi! I have a game that is a wolf RP. It will be known as WolfMeRPG and there will be 5 people in it. You may RP but no dying. I just lost a friend because another player made her cry. I will either be Shadow or River. Just join! It will be in Slough Creek! The den will be in Aspen Heights and I will be the Lead.

Masika
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by Masika » Tue May 31, 2011 9:37 am

523ponygirl wrote:Hello my pack is called SilveryCloudPack and this pack is usually open from about when I wake up [9:30 ish] to when I feel like not playing anymore! :P Heres how the pack got started I was Frost a she, arctic wolf with icy blue eyes,nose,belly,paws and wings I had wings because I wanted to live in the clouds and be an unusual wolf but then I went around wq asking if i could play in their rp and they said no after they read my descripction. :cry: i just wanted to have wings not be more powerful than other wolves so i just thought i could make my own pack!!Soooo the SilveryCloudpack was born ;D and in the pack you can have powers,or not have powers,you can have your pups,have a partner,have a pack,or be a loner,you can rp fight just a little though,you can baiscly just do whatever you want but if things get out of hane like being mean to more of new-bies then being nice to then you will be kicked out, but please dont be afraid to join you will love it please pm me a message [Not e mail please] that says

Your name:
your gender:
your looks:
and if you have joined any packs before:

also NO bloods alloud
523ponygirl, this thread isn't for advertising your pack, but for advertising your multiplayer games :) So, considering your post doesn't really follow the details for this thread, I'll be removing it (and... I think that you should be aware that partners or anything related or not allowed on WolfQuest :P).
•••
Icon (c) coyoteflu

LilaxMoonlight
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by LilaxMoonlight » Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:36 am

I have an open multiplayer game called "MistPack". Wolves in that multiplayer game will be just regular wolves, who do NOT have powers or magical abilities. Please join!
I am a Warrior Cats fan!

~LilaxMoonlight

snowywolf101
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by snowywolf101 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:10 pm

WolfPackRP... no real name yet no site yet ethier... join if you can! im always on Slough Creek...My leader name is: Snowy... gentle careing kind wolves only!
somtimes my link wont show up, but if it does pls join!---- Also my MP games may POSSIBLY be called SnowPack...
Last edited by snowywolf101 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
-~*`*~-
I don't mind it, I don't mind if you're overrated
Or if you're staring at the edge of the world.
-~*`*~-
Avvie/Siggie: Me

Masika
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by Masika » Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:19 am

Heatherfeather wrote:LOOKING TO JOIN A GROUP!
(not yelling)
Heatherfeather, this thread isn't for posting that your looking for a group, it's to advertise multiplayer games :) I'm sure you'll be able to find a game to your preference if you look through this thread.

Otherwise, I'll be removing your post ~
•••
Icon (c) coyoteflu

April

Post by April » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:02 am

Wow this is super smart. Genius in fact
Avatar by me. Read my book Lessons Learned (A fiction book about African Wild Dogs) at:

http://aprilsilverwolf.wix.com/lessonslearnednovel

~April~
~Member Of The Month for October of 2009~
Yellowstone wolf international/Skilled Hunter

Snow Powder Runs Pack

Oceansong-Direwolf
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Oceansong-Direwolf » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:15 am

I am going to try and open up a Multiplayer game everyday called "LionRP." It will open at no specific time, but usually I'll try and open it at morning, because that's the time when I usually get on. We RolePlay as lions, of course. And unless I know you, you'll have to describe your lion. We RolePlay realistically, so no things like wings, super-powers, ect. And definately no things like saying no misses, because if you say that you will miss. Anyways I hope to see you! I am going to go make the game now.
One raindrop among millions.

Swifty
Adult Wolf
Adult Wolf

Post by Swifty » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:27 am

Hello all! I'm opening up a multi game right now in AM called WritersPlay. It's not just for writers, that's just what I decided to call it. :wink: The game will be for 5 players and will probably last until 8:30 CDT. Maybe I'll see you there!

Swifty
Author of ~My Voice~ and ∞Distant Calling∞
Link: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=40094

You can now find me here: www.wildtale.deviantart.com

Epicly awesome avvie by Lupinzpack!

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”