Things to do while you're bored on wolf quest

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

ReaperShadow52
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Reaper

Re: Things to do while you're bored on wolf quest

Post by ReaperShadow52 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:09 pm

Depends why I am bored, I typically don't stay on wolfquest for very long if it is not stimulating me at the moment. Reasons I get bored on WolfQuest include:

-When there is no good servers, at least my standards. (I usually just go play a different game or get stuff done around the house in this case, giving it some time. Then I check back and see how it is going with servers now.)

-When I can't find a good group in multiplayer that I click with. (This one is more out of my control because like with all online things, you are not going to get along with everyone. You just have to savor those times you get a good group rather it be for rping or hunting servers.)

-When the rp is going on, but no one is interacting with each other or myself. (Times like this I simply have a lot of questions for the people I am group with. Like for starters why are you in an rp server you guys are not going interact with one another and want to all be anti-social loners.)

-Lastly when it is just slow, yes simple is that. Does not have to be any of the above and WolfQuest just may be at their lower activity levels certain hours. Understandable why it would be boring. (This one I usually just don't play that day and will check back at a better hour.)

Those are all the ways I remedies when I am bored on WolfQuest, sometimes if I can't find a good rp and that is causing my boredom, I do sometimes join pup servers and hunting servers. They can be pretty fun!

Zebbaby
Pup
Pup
Name: Zebbaby, Zeb, or Zeb

Post by Zebbaby » Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:49 am

On 2.7, gather up a bunch of people in multiplayer and attempt to kill a bear. You'll never get bored because it's not possible but you won't let yourself believe that.
"Crazy,is the bravery and willingness to let one's creativeness, liveliness, and bravery bleed through without being afraid to face the consequences..

Insanity, is what happens to those who are too scared, and let the craziness run around inside them like the Tasmanian devil"

Glacia2008
Pup
Pup
Name: Glacia

Post by Glacia2008 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:34 pm

On 2.7, I was on the slopes at the top of the Amethyst Mountain, running around. It's even more fun in the headcam, because it's like a roller coaster effect, just zooming along, tilting, ascending and descending... The only problem was that I kept running into the map edges.
Then I decided to start going off the cliffs, see how far I'd fall before hitting the ground. Running off the ledges, jumping off them...

Also, I harass large predators that I come across, just because I can. Sometimes they're not doing anything, just wandering around, minding their own business, but I go after them anyway. The bears are especially satisfying, because they don't run as fast as the mountain lions. I'll chase them even after they've been driven off, biting them until I run out of stamina and fall behind.

I also found a boulder that spawns a coyote just about every time I approach it. I killed several coyotes by going to the rock over and over again.

"You are not your own," says the Bear King, "you were bought at a price."
-Darkwoods by Marta Stahlfeld

PearlyReborn
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Meg

Post by PearlyReborn » Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:41 am

Lately in anniversary edition I've been taking over the territory hexagons by fighting wolves and howling and seeing how much land I can get away from the packs.
To a new world of gods and monsters!

Windstrider
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Wind

Post by Windstrider » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:30 pm

PearlyReborn wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:41 am
Lately in anniversary edition I've been taking over the territory hexagons by fighting wolves and howling and seeing how much land I can get away from the packs.
It's free real estate :lol:
"The strength and the fellowship of the clan will always be with you, even when you hunt alone." - Warriors

==================================================

Good vibes

xc92u3

Post by xc92u3 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:46 am

Windstrider wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:30 pm
PearlyReborn wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:41 am
It's free real estate :lol:
Haha, good luck with that :lol:
I've tried that too, and it's pretty hard!

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”