Most Frustrating WQ Moments

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

SnowCoveredPaws
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Location: In my house, locked in my bedroom waiting for you stalkers

Re: Most Frustrating WQ Moments

Post by SnowCoveredPaws » Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:36 am

One time I joined an open multiplayer game, and someone said "Leave snow paws we are saving" so I say "Whos snow paws?" and they say "just leave." Not wanting to fight I left. I then joined another open server. They told me to get out too. I just said "whatever" and left. After joining another open server and being told to leave I started to get angry. I said "I'm staying, to make a point" and they kept threatening to report me, so I ignored them and just did stuff. Eventually the jerk who told me to leave left the server and the others let me rp, but then like minutes later the host left. I was kicked out of 5 more servers before I finally gave up and went on single-player.
Flying in the sky, stalking you with every pawstep...
Black against the
atmosphere, watching you...
I am the Common
Raven, and you barely notice I'm there......
Too
busy hunting your elk?
Then I will come at
night.......

Dreamrunner2011
Pup
Pup

Post by Dreamrunner2011 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:07 pm

The other day I tried to play multiplayer and whenever I joined a game people would say hi to me... and that was it. Seriously, they just kept going on with what they were doing like i wasn't there.

I didn't have a problem with it until it happened over five games in a row. I was always the fifth wheel :(
Is an orange called an orange because it's orange?
Or is orange called orange because an orange is orange?

British Cupcake
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by British Cupcake » Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:23 pm

Finally I can let out my frustration, omg.

I've just finished crying in anger xD Okay, so, I've completed the game a couple times, right? But I've only ever saved up to three pups (by save I mean, keep them all alive until the end of the game), so naturally I wanted to save four this time round. I started up a new game today, I chose my mate very carefully and fed my pups very carefully, keeping them out of danger as much as I could. When it came to the last journey, I went out of my way to protect them from the annoying eagles, yelling and screaming at the screen so much that my little brother asked me if I was crazy xD Anyways, I was finally a couple meters away from the finish point with all four of my pups alive, until the horror happened.
An eagle appeared, but I was caught off-guard and couldn't see it so I expected my mate to chase it off.
But of course my mate just HAD to glitch out and stand still, wagging his tail like nothing was happening xD
Guess what happened?
THE EAGLE TOOK ONE OF MY PUPS.
UGH.

I played non-stop (apart from going to the bathroom a couple times) trying to save all four of my pups, so you can see why I was really frustrated xD I guess me and saving all of the pups aren't meant to be together :/ Also I have another frustrating moment...

There's always that ONE pup that just REFUSES to stay near the den. Like, the other three are fine and well behaved, it's always Puppy4 that just HAS to wander off and get eaten by a bear. Always. So annoying xD
Signature is under construction :3

tuffpuppy
Pup
Pup

Post by tuffpuppy » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:22 pm

British Cupcake wrote:Finally I can let out my frustration, wowsers.

I've just finished crying in anger xD Okay, so, I've completed the game a couple times, right? But I've only ever saved up to three pups (by save I mean, keep them all alive until the end of the game), so naturally I wanted to save four this time round. I started up a new game today, I chose my mate very carefully and fed my pups very carefully, keeping them out of danger as much as I could. When it came to the last journey, I went out of my way to protect them from the annoying eagles, yelling and screaming at the screen so much that my little brother asked me if I was crazy xD Anyways, I was finally a couple meters away from the finish point with all four of my pups alive, until the horror happened.
An eagle appeared, but I was caught off-guard and couldn't see it so I expected my mate to chase it off.
But of course my mate just HAD to glitch out and stand still, wagging his tail like nothing was happening xD
Guess what happened?
THE EAGLE TOOK ONE OF MY PUPS.
UGH.

I played non-stop (apart from going to the bathroom a couple times) trying to save all four of my pups, so you can see why I was really frustrated xD I guess me and saving all of the pups aren't meant to be together :/ Also I have another frustrating moment...

There's always that ONE pup that just REFUSES to stay near the den. Like, the other three are fine and well behaved, it's always Puppy4 that just HAS to wander off and get eaten by a bear. Always. So annoying xD
You're welcome to use my strategy if you'd like :P
I saved all four pups the first time I finished the game. But that was because I saved my game every ten seconds XD

Hey, it works :3
When life gives you lemons make apple juice and let everyone wonder how on earth you did it...

PowerOfTheStorm
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by PowerOfTheStorm » Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:47 am

my BFF waz playing with 1 of her packs and a bear came. she bit it twice but when she bit it a third time it killed her. of course it was ment to run of but it ran into three of her pups. it KILLED all 3 and we were just watching it eat them. when we spawn it ran ff leaving us with little Smoky, the suvivour.
it waz pretty annoying but at least Smokey had a good chance of surviving
WQ WQ WQ WQ WQ WQ WQ WQ WQ WQ WQ WQ WQ WQ WQ WQ WQ WQ WQ WQ WQ WQ WQ WQ WQ WQ WQ WQ...WQ...wot obsseion?

Leadwolf_1227
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Leadwolf_1227 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:02 pm

My most frustrating moment was in 2012 in May right before I went on vacation and I encountered a stranger wolf in Slough Creek It was the time when I had to leave for the summer den. My mate was already leaving I could see behind me and he took my favorite pup (Sheridan) and dropped him in the river!!! WHAT THE HECK MAN!! I was so mad he kept on doing that until all the pups were gone (it was a glitch) and the stranger wolf would not fight he just moonwalked so I had to leave the game and it brought me back to the same stranger wolf UGH I had to delete that game!! :P :evil:
"The wolves run, howl, snarl and bark but they will always remain in my heart"-ME!

SpiralStar9
Pup
Pup

Post by SpiralStar9 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:25 am

here are some of my problems...
glitches- i really dont like glitches. i get pretty mad... once i had to get out of the ground for about... 15 min. or so. i also dont like being stuck under water :|
bad words- in muti player, players do say bad words, and then i start to shake or some times do this... O_O'o. one time, some one sweared to my friend. it was NOT nice at all
stangers- in single, i dont like these " wolf encounters". so one time, there was a bear trying to get my pup, but the bear was in the stranger territorry, so i chased it, and i was almost to the site, but then a stranger wolf just raced after me, and then i had to start all over at the sand bar crossing :|
Wal

Flamesky
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Flamesky » Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:57 pm

Bears!! Bob is worse than coyotes, eagles and druids. Bears just keep running around my den, in circles. How can a bear run so fast?! And you can't chase a bear away without him growling and swiping at you. At least there's elk carcasses everywhere, but still...Bob is really annoying sometimes!
<<<<<>>>>>
The wolf pack runs as one and together we are stronger
<<<<<>>>>>

Pelican
Yearling
Yearling
Name: Space

Post by Pelican » Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:26 pm

When people join a RealisticWolfRp server and make an unrealistic wolf.

When people think that people don't know anything about wolves just because their roleplay is unrealistic.

When the druid wolf kills me and I haven't saved the game and then when I respawn it won't let me save so I have to close the game.

When I get the Creek Glitch and the chatbox vanishes so I have to restart WolfQuest.

When people hunt and it makes me lag and they continue to hunt even after I tell them to stop.

Those "demon/angel" rps. Can we please avoid the sensitive topics in rp. P-L-E-A-S-E.

The "human" rps.... Not good at rping humans unless they're not the character I'm rping from first person.

When people describe their wolf character as "teen" or "teenager". Dude, that isn't how wolf years work.

When you have more than one character and your characters interact and another person thinks your characters are talking to them.

When people save in an Anyonewelcomerp... I get that people will save spots but seriously?? Thats just plain deceptive...

And then there was this one moment, okay so long story short, this person was pretty much a strict rule follower, and I was only trying to be loyal to my friends, so I asked them, "So now rules are more important than loyalty to your friends?" and they said, "Yes." Wow. Just wow.

psy
Former WQ Moderator
Name: Jay

Post by psy » Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:06 pm

The same thing happened to me that happened to Dreamrunner2011. I went to the Multiplayer, looking for a good wolf RP, when I found a game that says. "OpenPackRP". There was only one player on it. When I joined and spawned, the player was yelling, "LEAVE NOW OR BE REPORTED AND BANNED!!!!!". How could someone save spots in an OPEN pack? I didn't need to be told twice. I left the game, feeling really steamed. Finally I did find a good wolf RP and got to play. But, I mean, who puts the name "Open Pack RP" if you're going to kick people out?

Another thing. Whenever I try to play a Multiplayer game, I always see everything EXCEPT Wolf Rps. Instead of WolfRP, PackRP, RealWolfRP, I see TeencoupleRP, WereVampHmnRP, WarriorCatsRP, etc. One time, it was filled with these games, and no wolf or wolf pack Rps. To this, I punched my computer. It is WolfQuest. Not CrazyTeenWereVampireHumanPsychopathWarriorsw/wingsQuest! For real. Me and tuff puppy have the same minds :shock:

SOMETIMES YOU GOTTA CLOSE THE DOOR
TO OPEN A WINDOW

Pelican
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Pelican » Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:56 pm

Just now, I went into an AnythingRp. I described my character and the host said and I quote: "No wolfs." I was like: "It's an anythingrp. A wolf is a thing. Logic." And they finally let me rp as a wolf >.<

hi-techno
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by hi-techno » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:38 pm

oh thats easy.
my most frustrating moment? when my mate runs faster than me without ever running out of stamina.
WHYYY.
so unfair sobs.
don't drop dat duh duh duh

Ryu The Wolf
Pup
Pup

Post by Ryu The Wolf » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:22 pm

Oh boy..

Well, it annoys me when people save spots for no good reason. If your friend crashes, I can understand that one. But if you kick someone out just because of their character.. That one is seriously irritating.

I also dislike when people go into the hunting grounds. It lags my game terribly, and when you politely ask them to not hunt, they literally go, "lol nope." And continue hunting.

Trolls are also really annoying, I've had one troll come in and go, "moo im a cow." And then run into your character nonstop. When they're ignored, they start spamming "a" or "c".
Even if you restart the chat they come back and still do it.. And it's just awful.

Lastly.. The people who can't understand a word you say. I encounter these people EVERYWHERE. What they do, is when they enter a chat, they go, "hi i from brazil." And then run after you and basically stalk you the entire chat.
I would politely tell them to please leave me alone, and to stop breathing down my neck, since I don't like that.
And they just go, "i brazil, no english."
And it's just like.. Dude.. This game only comes in English.. HOW DID YOU GET HERE IF YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND IT.

Blehh... I could rant on and on.. But, I'm choosing to end this..
"This world is cruel..
But also, very beautiful."

-Mikasa.

((Credit to SheltieWolf on DA for avatar.))

Windstrider
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Wind

Post by Windstrider » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:45 pm

Lag, trolls, rule breakers, and glitches. Pretty much sums it up. xD
"The strength and the fellowship of the clan will always be with you, even when you hunt alone." - Warriors

==================================================

Good vibes

Pelican
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Pelican » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:11 pm

If I see one more person describe their wolf as "teen" meaning teenager in human years I'm going to explode... I mean I love fantasy rp but how could your wolf be a teenager in human years and STILL be young!? They'd be ancient! Unless its some kind of made up breed, but the majority of people I see do this aren't rping a made up breed...

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”