Most Frustrating WQ Moments

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

snowyrose
Pup
Pup

Re: Most Frustrating WQ Moments

Post by snowyrose » Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:24 pm

I always get mad at my mate. First, he drowned a pup, he walked up to and eagle with my favorite pup in his mouth and offered my pup to the eagle. Next, he ran away when another eagle swooped down, stealing one of my pups before i could jump at it. The last mission didnt go very well, but I made it out with one pup.

tuffpuppy
Pup
Pup

Post by tuffpuppy » Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:48 pm

It is officially impossible for me to find any games to join. All of them: HorseRP HighSchoolRP TeenCoupleRP WingedWolfRP HarryPotterRP WarriorCatsRP
Until I'm literally screaming at my computer "I JUST WANT A WOLF RP!!! ITS WOLFQUEST NOT POWERPLAYWARRIORSTEENCOUPLEHORSEWINGEDWOLFQUEST!" (If you couldn't read the last word, I said power play warriors teen couple horse winged wolf quest)
When life gives you lemons make apple juice and let everyone wonder how on earth you did it...

PlagueMutt

Post by PlagueMutt » Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:54 pm

Ugh, I just had another frustrating moment. I was playing on my wolf's second litter and all was going well. That is, until I had to go hunting for the pups. I was getting really caught up in the thrill of the hunt; I'd killed so many elk on that file that all the elk were very strong and had a chance of killing me. It was very exciting until-- my game froze. Normally I wait a few seconds and the game starts again, but this time I waited several minutes and my game eventually crashed. Unfortunately, I had forgotten to save and I had made so much progress. Now I have to repeat several missions over again.

SaljuLestari
Pup
Pup

Post by SaljuLestari » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:10 pm

Hmm... I think my frustrating moment would have to be the freakin' grizzlies. When they decide to go after the pups they just won't go away. And even if you chase them, they just run around like chicken's with their heads cut off and you can't catch them. -.- Quite frustrating.....

And I have to agree, the one wandering pup is seriously crazy. One of mine walked right up to the bear. Lol.
"When the night is silent, don't forget to look around. You're being hunted." ~SL

Violet-Shadow-Master
Pup
Pup

Post by Violet-Shadow-Master » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:29 pm

When I work really hard to kill an elk and then it disappears :(
My amazing avatar was made by Crystaltheglaceon

lizf08
Yearling
Yearling

Post by lizf08 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:18 pm

My most frustrating moments...

Without pups:
When I died trying to kill the whole herd.
When my first mate ran back to druid territory and got stuck on an invisible wall between two trees.
When I kept dying trying to kill the grizzly before they ran off like rockets.

With pups:
When my pup flew into the air when my mate picked it up.
When I was trying to save my pups from a grizzly and it managed to kill one in its little spastic moment.
When I first tried to do the final mission and every pup died.
Avatar made by Synfull on DeviantArt. Link: http://synfull.deviantart.com/art/Avatar-Aang-Avatar-free-for-use-365030431

Dreamrunner2011
Pup
Pup

Post by Dreamrunner2011 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:10 pm

I have a new one:
On single player I was a white wolf named Coconut, and I was running around trying to get a mate (As usual) I spent probably an hour until i finally found a mate... Then I crashed... And ad never saved so all that progress was gone! :cry:
Is an orange called an orange because it's orange?
Or is orange called orange because an orange is orange?

KuroSpiritWolf
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Location: I stalk the Wolf Quest forms; You'll probably find me there.

Post by KuroSpiritWolf » Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:39 pm

Urgg...I've had a lot of frustrating moments, Especially in multi-player D:
People like, scream at me to get out of there room because there "waiting for a friend" or "your not allowed in here because *insert reason here*. It gets really annoying...but what annoys me the most is when they keep asking you if you need a mate and such...
When one tries to master something, it ends in either success or failure. But it is in the attempt itself where you find value. Believe in your own power and walk your own path.
-Okami

Dreamrunner2011
Pup
Pup

Post by Dreamrunner2011 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:00 pm

KuroSpiritWolf wrote:Urgg...I've had a lot of frustrating moments, Especially in multi-player D:
People like, scream at me to get out of there room because there "waiting for a friend" or "your not allowed in here because *insert reason here*. It gets really annoying...but what annoys me the most is when they keep asking you if you need a mate and such...
Oh I HATE mate obsessions on multiplayer! If they want a mate so badly why dont they just play single player?

KuroSpiritWolf
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by KuroSpiritWolf » Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:17 pm

Dreamrunner2011 wrote:
KuroSpiritWolf wrote: Urgg...I've had a lot of frustrating moments, Especially in multi-player D:
Oh I HATE mate obsessions on multiplayer! If they want a mate so badly why dont they just play single player?
I know right? Every single time I go into multiplayer a person (around 12 or 11 years) asks me if I'm a he looking for a mate.
When one tries to master something, it ends in either success or failure. But it is in the attempt itself where you find value. Believe in your own power and walk your own path.
-Okami

susijuani
Yearling
Yearling

Post by susijuani » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:49 pm

on multiplayer:
-when i crash
-when i lag
-when i cant find any open game on my pc (i wen to another and it have lots of them)

on single player:
-when i die and i cant save!!!
-when my mates start to do wrong things!!!
My avvie shop:
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=52966

Avvie by me!

Dreamrunner2011
Pup
Pup

Post by Dreamrunner2011 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:34 pm

KuroSpiritWolf wrote:
Dreamrunner2011 wrote:
KuroSpiritWolf wrote: Urgg...I've had a lot of frustrating moments, Especially in multi-player D:
I know right? Every single time I go into multiplayer a person (around 12 or 11 years) asks me if I'm a he looking for a mate.
I know! Whenever I am a she wolf and make an open game every person who comes is a male and asks if im looking for a mate O.e

Aleeria
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Aleeria » Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:53 pm

My most frustrating moment was when I was carrying my pup Honey in my jaws and she just died for no apparent reason.
~Aleeria

╔══╗
╚╗╔╝
╔╝(¯`v´¯)
╚══`.¸Wolves!

KuroSpiritWolf
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by KuroSpiritWolf » Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:14 pm

I know! Whenever I am a she wolf and make an open game every person who comes is a male and asks if im looking for a mate O.e
That has happen to me, i tell them i'm a she who isn't looking for a mate and they still ask me e.e I don't go on multi player any more because of it.
-Okami

Oceansong-Direwolf
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Oceansong-Direwolf » Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:39 pm

I once went into a game titled "EveryoneRP" or something like that. There was only the game leader, so I went in. Then she started yelling for me to leave. I didn't though. She kept saying she would report me. I, in fact, had so much fun annoying her until: she went into the hunting grounds. WolfQuest always freezes so I tried to get out and did. Lol
One raindrop among millions.

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”