Most Frustrating WQ Moments

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

Misty_Falls
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Location: Somewhere between crazy and insane. "Invisibility Go!"

Re: Most Frustrating WQ Moments

Post by Misty_Falls » Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:54 pm

Well,I have a lot of frustrating moments,but thats 'cause I'm me.I think on of the worst times is when the stalker coyotes show up.I suck at killing them.I chase them all over the place before I get a hit on them.By the time I've killed it my pups are like super low in health,and with my luck,of course theres no food anywhere near the area.
"I can tell you now,
Without a trace of fear,
That my love,
Will be forever,
And if we die,
We die together."

StarwolfMZ
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Location: Looking at a screen in a room. NOTE: this is only valid while im online. XD

Post by StarwolfMZ » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:30 am

That hawk on single player. IT WOULDNT GO AWAY.

And also those stupid "I'm the greatest" people in roleplays on MP. When they godmod. Godmodding btw is like powerplaying but to the extreme, like that person never gets hurt and heals immediately afterwards the blow. I mean, seriously, people stink at rping these days. Oh, and people who tell you to leave. Like, leave now, or i'm reporting!!! I dont mind it if it happens once or twice while im on looking for a chat. But every chat that sounds interesting? Uh, I dont think so. :x
_,-^ *'`'* ^-,_ Between the Good and Bad's where you'll find me...

Grin
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by Grin » Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:55 pm

I don't know why, but I always find it frustrating when an elk eludes me in either one or multi-player mode. Often I would chase one around for fifteen minutes at a time all across the map and instead of letting it "get the better of me", I'd continue chasing it. x] The only reason why it occasionally takes me a while to catch up to one is because I tend to set my wolf's stamina at a low number.

___┍ ɢ ʀ ɪ ɴ ┑___

▔▔┕ ʜ ᴏ ᴜ ɴ ᴅ ┙▔▔

lace24
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by lace24 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:10 pm

an frustrating thing is when im hunting an elk and when it dies its gone and theres no carcass. im usely far away from a carcass and i go in to scent view i get slower and slower and i end up dieing of hunger. it happens in multi player and single player. again when i hunt elk is when i chase an elk and it poofs with just a little amout of health left.another is when i train all of my pups to hundered percent but they still run off. still another is when my laptop has to restart or shut down for something and im playing a game snigle and multi player.an other one again is when it takes a long time to connect to a multiplayer game and i cant connect then i do so theres a message that says i cant connect but i can see me the other players and their chats but i cant do any thing so i click enter and enter again and try to click cbut i dont so i rush back and say sorry. i could go on all day but im stoping now. . . . . for now . . . . . .ill edit . . . . . .

Kirbyrocks
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Kirbyrocks » Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:22 pm

One of the most frustrating wolf quest moment i had in my entire wolfquest experience was the horrible MP hunting crash. MAN! That moment was really frustrating. When ever some one goes/hunts in the hunting ground, I crash, terribly. My computer some times freezes, on how bad the crash was. I had to shut down my computer, on how bad the crash was. Some times I wish hunting wasn't crashable in MP. So it would make MP a little more fun, because i can't hunt, and i love hunting with my wolfquest buddies :mrgreen:
Kirby rocks!!!!

Briny
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Briny » Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:11 pm

One thing that frustrates me is when im across the river waiting for my mate to bring the pups to me but all he does is run around in circles. -___-"

Riahbeth2
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Location: Bobbing my head to the rhythm of life, and Christmas music! :D

Post by Riahbeth2 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:51 pm

Kimchiz wrote:In Multiplayer. Since it was a WarriorCatsRP, I said that I had a power. At first, everyone was okay of me having a power. Then I after I fought, I said that my wounds healed. They said that it was Power Playing, but then if you read the books, the power isn't any different than Lionblaze's power seeing that he never gets hurt. Then they said that its different. Then I said okay and said that i didn't feel any pain cause in my description I said that I was strong, and they said that how can I not feel anything. I said that this isn't Power Playing and that I am strong and Scourge's daughter so I'm almost fearless. They still said it was impossible. Then I left.
Tell me, is this Power Playing?
Cause I don't really understand the Power Playing. All I know is that you can't avoid all the attacks that any wolf gives you.

-Kimchiz-
Yes, that's considered power playing. Most players find it annoying, why not make your character less strong and not make them heal for no reason. ^^
.................(¨*.¸(¨*.¸´.¸ Nεω Mεოօɾἶεʂ ¸.´¸.*¨)¸.*¨)
................................¸¸.*¨*`ж ӂ Ӂ ӂ ж*¨*`.¸¸.
........................Spending time with my family & friends,
..................................who I love to be around.
.................'............Enjoying everyones presence,
...........'...............laughing, being together having fun.
..............'..............My heart is filled in many ways,
.............................surrounded by laughters sound.
..............Nothing else matters or things we have been through,
.........'.................new memories created for everyone.
..............................¸¸.*¨*`ж ӂ Ӂ ӂ ж*¨*`.¸¸.
...........'.............................Av/Sig ¤ Crystal

ZippyWizard
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by ZippyWizard » Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:45 pm

My most frustrating moment was my battle with the protective bear yesterday! xD I had no idea that had been in the update and was extremely frustrated the dude robbed my health; as I was in the middle of NOWHERE and there was no food nearby. I just realized...would the new bears be more dangerous in SC? D:
You walk like a storm, and I will follow.

looking4love
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by looking4love » Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:20 pm

Getting stuck in the water, I HATE THAT. Trying to kill bob, hunting down other wolves in Slough Creek ( :x ), Going to get food for your pups then a random (bear, hawk or coyote) eats them, WHEN MY SCREEN GOES OUT OF WACK! :evil: lol thats all i can think of right now
~@Rain@~
Let me fall for you, let me fall hard. Because i can pick my self up and try again harder.

PureBloodVampire
Yearling
Yearling

Post by PureBloodVampire » Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:14 am

When someone made a room called WolfRp and they left right when I came in. -_- It was an open game. And they left. For no good reason. No hi, no I need to go, nothing. They did it twice, in fact.
avvie: LupinzPack

Kyrarah

Post by Kyrarah » Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:53 pm

LePoask. When I'm right there to save the pup and the stupid eagle gets it.

And, and when I'm almsot killing the elk and I die before it.

Hunt = useless.

D|

Ameerie
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Ameerie » Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:31 am

When I have my Scenery on Fantastic and it freezes on me. So..... Annoying.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Tell me my dear,
c
an a heart stil
l break
once its stopped beating??
Hmm...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

-x- The_Grimmy -x-
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by -x- The_Grimmy -x- » Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:17 am

I was so close to finishing my final journey. I had three of my pups near the finishing place. My mate went off to hunt, of all things. Then an eagle showed up and took one of my pups. Great. Then I went back for the other pup, thinking I could at least finish with three. But one died while I was waiting for my mate to come. x3

Another thing I find frustrating is the water. It always glitches up on me. And I love the snow, but it makes my game run really slowly. D=

Silver_Stream00
Pup
Pup

Post by Silver_Stream00 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:09 pm

If i'm honest, its' When in multiplayer the game host is on something else and their wolf justs sits there, and i'm the only one trying to make conversation.
.//...'.'.'.'..(¨*.¸(¨*.¸´.¸ тђє คfricคɲ Stคrs Pคςƙ ¸.´¸.*¨) ¸.*¨)
.//...'.///////////.//////////'.'.'..Celebrating 2 years
...........Orbit, proud to be a Zaka of the African Stars Pack!
.//.......'.'.'.'..Come join the largest pack on WolfQuest today!:
..../....//.http://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=45816

Signature/Avatar by the African Stars Pack.

Black Velvet
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Black Velvet » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:48 pm

One of my main frustrations is the Connection Faliure thing. Whenever I try to go in a chat with my friends, I sometimes can't get in because of a connection faliure. :x I sometimes try to get into their games again and again and end up with no luck.
Another one would be my loosing connection in the middle of a MP chat game. I will be walking around/playing/chatting when I notice that all the other players in the chat are frozen and no longer speaking. When that happens, I know I've "lost connection" and have to restart the game. It's so frustrating! :x
Black velvet and that little boy's smile
Black velvet with that slow southern style
A new religion that'll bring ya to your knees
Black velvet if you please
-Alannah Myles

Author of "Silent Meadows"

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”