Most Frustrating WQ Moments

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

tuffpuppy
Pup
Pup

Re: Most Frustrating WQ Moments

Post by tuffpuppy » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:53 pm

I sank to the bottom of the river the other day and couldn't get out. I had to quit the game and come back :(

I make a point to stay away from the deep parts of the river now.
When life gives you lemons make apple juice and let everyone wonder how on earth you did it...

snowyrose
Pup
Pup

Post by snowyrose » Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:37 pm

While on multplayer my computer crashed and I was in the middle of an rp :U when I came back the rp was gone so I couldn't go back

Flamesky
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Flamesky » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:49 pm

What's really annoying is sometimes when I'm hunting elk with my mate and some random coyote decides to run into the herd, causing the elk to scatter in all directions.
<<<<<>>>>>
The wolf pack runs as one and together we are stronger
<<<<<>>>>>

WTiger0
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by WTiger0 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:05 am

For me, is when I'm ready to start hunting with my friends, but for some reason in the "real life" I need to leave the computer.
I hate this, and them too. :cry:

§ W.TGR §

Sober wild heart.

Floofysaur
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf
Name: Fwoof

Post by Floofysaur » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:32 pm

Multiplayer

-Non-related Wolf Rps or anything related in general.
-Users who continuously follow you throughout the game.
-Lag; especially when others are hunting and you're just facing that direction and freeze or slow mo way of moving side to side.
-Mate beggers. Gotta love 'em!
- At last moment when the room is full, the host forgets to save a spot and no one wants to leave. So it's a force quit or a threat of ban.

Singleplayer
AM (Amethyst Mountain)
-When you find your mate and get ready to save the game when you leave the territory. The option for saving isn't highlighted but faded so, that's a ad feeling right there.
-When hunting your mate doesn't bite or eat the carcass when they are about to die.

SC (Slough Creek)
-Marking the territory and sometimes it won't work.
-When the pups grow up, they wander too far and run away from you when you go near them
-When going to the rendezvous place and when all pups are there it takes a while to complete the game.
Roses are gray,
Violets are blue,
I am a dog

tuffpuppy
Pup
Pup

Post by tuffpuppy » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:28 pm

I was raising pups on Slough creek the other day and decided to show my friends the cattle ranch (They'd never been there before) so I went there and explained to them what you were supposed to do and what would happen if you didn't leave fast enough when the dogs started barking. When I came back to Slough Creek though, something glitched, and suddenly my pups thought that our den was in the river! :shock: (I was in the den right near the river that you need a certain amount of XP to use)
So I pretty much spent the rest of my time on that game constantly picking my pups up out of the river and carrying them back to the den, only for them to walk right back as soon as I finished bringing another pup back.

I eventually rage quitted and I haven't gone back onto that pack since.
When life gives you lemons make apple juice and let everyone wonder how on earth you did it...

ravenshadow31
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by ravenshadow31 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:08 pm

When your hunting a Cow Elk with full health alone and you randomly die with out meaning, like you had more health (full) and the elk had like half health left and you die randomly.

TheWhiteTailedWolf
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by TheWhiteTailedWolf » Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:24 pm

When a bear can kill you with one hit. I wanted to bite bob!
A dog could not make this journey alone, but a wolf maybe.

Sandyfur
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Sandyfur » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:24 am

Two things, and the first appened last.
-My computer wont let me onto WolfQuest multiplayer, because it says netwrok connection error 24/7, no matter which computer, which settings, no matter what I try, it still will NOT let me on. :evil:
-And also, kind of like MoonbeamOutflanker, I walked into a territory, and of course, got mauled, but then there was a person named thewhitetailedwolf. Even after I left they were all like, "Awww, I wanted to kill it." and "he is just a useless old fleabag". Then, it got worse when I was laying on the OPPOSITE side of the river from the territory. They were there, telling me to leave, and then there was an argument about my rights to be there. then, after that, they wouldnt call me anything other then "it", called me a dirtbag, and often used the short term for "Frequently asked questions" as a swear word while talking about me, and soon would leave and come back, and leave again if I was still there, saying,"Oh, It's still there" and similar. Some people just cant have manners...

tuffpuppy
Pup
Pup

Post by tuffpuppy » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:50 pm

Sandyfur wrote: -And also, kind of like MoonbeamOutflanker, I walked into a territory, and of course, got mauled, but then there was a person named thewhitetailedwolf. Even after I left they were all like, "Awww, I wanted to kill it." and "he is just a useless old fleabag". Then, it got worse when I was laying on the OPPOSITE side of the river from the territory. They were there, telling me to leave, and then there was an argument about my rights to be there. then, after that, they wouldnt call me anything other then "it", called me a dirtbag, and often used the short term for "Frequently asked questions" as a swear word while talking about me, and soon would leave and come back, and leave again if I was still there, saying,"Oh, It's still there" and similar. Some people just cant have manners...
Dang... That is REALLY rude! Similar stuff has happened to me, but they normally leave or I just decide to leave because people like that just ruin all the fun in the game :(

Right now though, the most frustrating thing BY FAR is the fact that I can't connect to multiplayer right now! It gets me so frustrated! >:(

ravenshadow31
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by ravenshadow31 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:51 pm

When you join a chat and are told to "Get out" and "Leave"
then there are those moments when people try to control you
lastly the people who just won't give in to anything

Flamesky
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Flamesky » Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:59 pm

When my wolf decides to glitch and start walking in circles...while in the cattle ranch.
<<<<<>>>>>
The wolf pack runs as one and together we are stronger
<<<<<>>>>>

friendlyshadows
Pup
Pup

Post by friendlyshadows » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:52 pm

When in SP (SC) your mate decides to get stuck behind the den.
ғяσzɛи

═════ ═════
Sitting, Watching, Waiting
Dreaming of new things
Interrupted by the flame and ice
The sound of the water speaks to the nature
With the wind that blows though
Each lightning strike
Form in one dream

Avatar/signature by Savoury Muffin/-CImi

Blackiebelle
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Blackiebelle » Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:20 pm

So I left the den in the final mission, with all four pups. I have one pup in my mouth, then I put him down to go get another. I carry two more down to the pup. Mr. Eagle shows up and targets the only pup that isn't with me. I manage to rush back and pick Maple up. Once I'm halfway to the other pups, I realize that the one I'm carrying is hungry. Put her down, wham, eagle happens. Then I see my mate running BACK TO THE DEN with one of the pups, so I chase in down and recover the pup. Once I get to the other two pups, a Grizzly and a coyote are circling them. I manage to kill the coyote, but the Grizzly kills one of my pups.
We continue walking, cross a steam, then the 'drowning' message comes up. I turn around and my mate is right behind me with no pup. Oak was in the water. I furiously march to the point with one pup in tow.

ravenshadow31
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by ravenshadow31 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:57 pm

People who join a "Wolfrp' and in the derscription put "they are humans"

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”