Your First WQ Game :)

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, paperpaws, Frodo1

Wonderland Summer
Yearling
Yearling

Re: Your First WQ Game :)

Post by Wonderland Summer » Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:57 pm

Mine was downright scary. So, I was a gray wolf named AshFur, and I was showing my mom how to hunt in AM. Well, I went to sleep and then woke up to see if I would get stronger and not die, and then I bit the elk and died. The volume was so loud, and i almost fainted.
¨¨
|¨ Wonderland Summer ¨|
It's all fun and games
till somebody loses their
|..╚═ MIND ═╝..|
¨¨
Signature - Raven
Lyrics- Taylor Swift's Wonderland

PowerOfTheStorm
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by PowerOfTheStorm » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:30 pm

my first game was 2.5 and i was a black wolf called Shadow and it took me AGES 2 find a mate i didnt get u had 2 run 2 all 4 teritorries 1st but eventuall i found a mate he was coyote coloured called Storm and i was SO exited 2 get pups. my pups were Ice and Fire and Meadow(my fave) and Star. Ice fell 2 the ground and DIED :shock: Star got taken by an eagle and Fire and his dad Storm got stuck at Little Butte and me and Meadow were far away and 2 cut a long story short i deleted that game :x a
also I ACTUALLY ATE A COYOTE!
WQ WQ WQ WQ WQ WQ WQ WQ WQ WQ WQ WQ WQ WQ WQ WQ WQ WQ WQ WQ WQ WQ WQ WQ WQ WQ WQ WQ...WQ...wot obsseion?

SkyeWolf--
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by SkyeWolf-- » Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm

In my first game I had a white(ish) wolf - don't remember the name... I was trying to hurry and go to all three territories but my wolf died along the way. Apparently wolfs need to eat and can't spend all day running at top speed :roll: (lol)

Flamesky
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Flamesky » Thu May 30, 2013 1:47 pm

In my first game I had a light gray wolf who was very submissive to stranger wolves and hunted elk all the time. I did find a mate the first time though. I also thought Slough Creek was some place inside Amethyst Mtn and I had to go there for the next mission.
<<<<<>>>>>
The wolf pack runs as one and together we are stronger
<<<<<>>>>>

Galaxy296
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Galaxy296 » Thu May 30, 2013 9:51 pm

When i first played i was a Female Light gray wolf named Galaxy, I found a mate that looked just like my character and i named it Thunder. We ended up having pups named Moon Sun Light and Shadow, Moon died from a Bear attack. Light and Sun ended up being taken by hawks, at the end i only had Shadow left, and in the 5 minutes i made up a story for Galaxy. I couldn't reach the rendezvous point because that annoying wolf that tells you to cross the river wouldn't let me go there, so i got angry and turned off the game, lol.

Mithrim
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Mithrim » Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:44 am

I was a female black wolf named, well, Mithrim, haha. Just downloaded the game a couple days ago because I watched somebody else play it (Yogcast) and thought it looked really fun, haha.

I didn't glitch that much except if I hunted or got in the water. So at first, I lived off of Elk carcasses. As I went to all 3 territories, I defeated 2 wolves and got overtaken by the third, then found a mate with gray fur.

I chose the den that was underneath the tree and I named my puppies Shrrg, Barbas, Romulus, and Raksha. They were all black as well. Surprisingly, while raising them, they weren't attacked that much, and I only ran into 3 stranger wolves who ran with their tails tucked, and coyotes who were easily killed.

On the journey to the rendezvous, I was constantly attacked by eagles, and one of them took my poor Raksha. A couple of bears too, but my mate and I fought well, and I died once lol. While I was crossing the river, I bugged out and I could walk on top of the water, so none of my puppies drowned thankfully.

Once we got close to the rendezvous, I was spammed by eagles but I chased them all away, and when I got there, one was glitched on the ground because I had beaten the game before it could grab Romulus (my wandering puppy)

But yeah, overall, a fun game and I saved 3 pups (Simon only saved 1, haha). Now I just play Multiplayer.
Such a nerd that even all the Marvel Heroes, Pokemon, Dovahkiin, and Guitar Heroines can't outshine me.

Tsukikanji
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Tsukikanji » Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:53 am

My first wolfquest game was on the first wolfquest game, i downloaded. My name was Moon just like now but i added star and made it japenese. My first wolfquest game was very fun, but yet alittle confusing, because i never played a game like it. It was the best game i played in years and i loved it, and i was glad once you made another wolfquest game, and ive learned multiplayer is alittle bit funner, besides you dont get to go to the ranch.
Tsukikanji(MoonStar)

DireWolf27
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by DireWolf27 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:40 am

I had a grey wolf named Silver, and I got wolfquest shortly before the Slough Creek udate. (I'm not on the forums much, as you can see.) I, too, had no idea to run, so I kept on starving and being killed by the easiest of stranger wolves. I quit a while, and then asked my younger brother how he went to fast. He said to press Q. xD. I don't have that game now. I deleted it for whatever reason. Most likely because your pups are so dang annoying. x.x They follow you around, and make noises, and never grow up for what seems like forever. And I'm just here like 'GET OUT OF MY FACE!'

Zellona
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Zellona » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:03 pm

I remember when I first started my game a while back (It was the Survival of the pack just came out)

I think I spent half an hour just staring at the controls.

I made a dark brown wolf and named her Brownie, and since I'd watched a bunch of gameplay videos and spent 30 minutes staring at the controls, I wasn't too confused, but I still didn't have any experience. Anyway I wasn't in a hurry to do the mission, so I was hunting for a long time before I actually started looking for a mate. I found one with black fur and named him Haze.

As for Slough Creek... I only remember one of the pups' names (Madi) because I'd named her after my friend who discovered WolfQuest with me.
I think it took 5 minutes for every single pup except for Madi to die... I picked up Madi, ran away from everything, and wouldn't put her down. I just took her everywhere with me. I kinda fear quit after that because I was really scared Madi would die.

Then my friend told me your pups weren't in danger when you left the den.

Oh.
Most people cry when they're chopping onions
...But the trick is not to form an emotional bond.

PowerOfTheStorm
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by PowerOfTheStorm » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:20 am

]my first game was 2.5 and i was a black wolf called Shadow and it took me AGES 2 find a mate i didnt get u had 2 run 2 all 4 teritorries 1st but eventuall i found a mate he was coyote coloured called Storm and i was SO exited 2 get pups. my pups were Ice and Fire and Meadow(my fave) and Star. Ice fell 2 the ground and DIED Star got taken by an eagle and Fire and his dad Storm got stuck at Little Butte and me and Meadow were far away and 2 cut a long story short i deleted that game a
also I ACTUALLY ATE A COYOTE![/quote]

]lol i am now going to have a second attempt. ill get the same wolves and this time they will raise a new litter. i have LOTS of experiance so i wonder what happens? will there second litter be succesfull? i hope!

ive got new pups!
Hope: in hope that this litter would b succesfull
Bear: because i chased of a bear
Flood: in AM one of the pools flooded
Hunt: i was just about 2 kill an elk when the game teloported me to the den >:(
WQ WQ WQ WQ WQ WQ WQ WQ WQ WQ WQ WQ WQ WQ WQ WQ WQ WQ WQ WQ WQ WQ WQ WQ WQ WQ WQ WQ...WQ...wot obsseion?

Leadwolf_1227
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Leadwolf_1227 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:44 am

My first WQ game was at my dad's house in 2010 at night. I was a male wolf name Shadow and my mate was Sunny. But first I went to the Slough territory and couldn't find scent trail lol so I was like "DAD! HELP!" my dad couldn't find it either but then I saw yellow dots and it lead me to the aspen trees I fell off my chair and said "oooohhhh found them!" :lol: :lol: I fought my first wolf and dominated it. Went to the other territories encountered like 5 dispersal males could not find the right thing to say and 2 dispersal females but then I found my mate Sunny. I still have that game!! NOW ALL OF MY FRIENDS KNOW ABOUT WQ!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
"The wolves run, howl, snarl and bark but they will always remain in my heart"-ME!

SpiralStar9
Pup
Pup

Post by SpiralStar9 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:31 am

i guess sort of confused... i first tried a slough wolf to be my mate ( fail ) then a spiecem ( fail ) then a driud ( very fail ) i was as nice as i can be to all those wolves, but it did not work... but i figured it out
Wal

tuffpuppy
Pup
Pup

Post by tuffpuppy » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:21 pm

SpiralStar9 wrote:i first tried a slough wolf to be my mate ( fail ) then a spiecem ( fail ) then a driud ( very fail ) i was as nice as i can be to all those wolves, but it did not work...
That made me laugh so much! It sounds like what I did! I wanted to be friendly to the wolves but the closest thing to that is just standing there doing nothing. So I was just going from wolf to wolf going "IM SORRY!!! I WANT TO SAY HI BUT MY ONLY OPTIONS ARE TO ATTACK YOU OR LEAVE"
Yep. I apologized to digital wolves.
When life gives you lemons make apple juice and let everyone wonder how on earth you did it...

Pelican
Yearling
Yearling
Name: Space

Post by Pelican » Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:55 pm

First singleplayer game I can't remember, but my first multiplayer game back in January 2012, was a server called familypackrp, and I didn't really understand what was going on, all I can remember other than that is that there were 3 black wolves heading to an elk carcass...

duskypack
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Dusk

Post by duskypack » Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:14 pm

I had a wolf named Dusk who was a male because i though males didn't have to care for the pups. My pups were Cutie, Howly, Midnight and Snow. (I was rather young) and three pups survived. My mate was named Dawn and Dusk was white. I lived in the saddle meadows den.
¯~_°. .°_~¯
Night is now falling, so ends this day.
The road is now calling, and I must away.
Over hill and under tree, through lands where never light has shone.
By silver streams that run down to the sea.
¯~_°. .°_~¯

Lyrics - The Last Goodbye by Billy Boyd
(from the third Hobbit movie)
Av/Sig - Koa/Raven

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”