your BEST wolfquest moments <3

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, paperpaws, Frodo1

-x- The_Grimmy -x-
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

your BEST wolfquest moments <3

Post by -x- The_Grimmy -x- » Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:03 am

All us WolfQuesters have had some amazing times playing the game. From completing the game the first time and getting that white pup to killing your first elk and messing around with your friends on multiplayer. This is a thread for discussing your best WQ moments.

Mine would have to be one time on single player on AM when I was feeling a little down. I started playing and got a mate. Then I decided to mess around a bit. The dry creek bed was our territory. We killed coyotes and rabbits and it was just so much fun. <3

(I looked and couldn't find a topic like this - but I apologize if there is already one and mods, feel free to lock this.)

RainWhisper-
Pup
Pup
Location: Oh hey charliee!! Lets go to candy mountain charlie!

Re: your BEST wolfquest moments <3

Post by RainWhisper- » Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:03 pm

My best Wolf Quest moment was when I was interrupted by a Druid Male, and i was eating, funny story though.. when I said 'I want to be boss' my wolf started going everywhere, sliding and the lone was doing it too, and funny story, I was doing it as i was marking my territory and then, my pups got named, and they started sliding around with me and my mate, and the Druid Male wolf. :lol:
sAnIty
can't see the dark already

pUrIty
the days are longer

sAnIty
but that also must sink

"sAnIty"
...whats that?

iNSaNiTY

like floating on air

PSYCHoPaTHY
a carefree life

CaPTiViTY
unable to run away ~♥

avvie (c) I found it

MaxRide
Pup
Pup

Post by MaxRide » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:00 pm

I can remember a file that I had a while back where all of my pups wanted to be famous explorers when they grew up, so they ran off in all directions all of the time. I can remember being so annoyed with them, and just ready to call it quits, when the youngest of the litter ran right up to me and pounced on my tail. It was so cute! So a wagged my tail and stalked around it in a circle, and the pup went wild! It started crouching down and chasing me around. The other pups must have gotten bored because the decided to join in on the fun. Soon I had all four pups following me as I stalked in circles around the den. They weren't begging for food when they caught up with me either, they just wanted to play. I really wished I would have taken a screenshot of it. It was adorable! And my poor mate came back and (if he had been real) would have thought, Eep! Attack of the pups! D8 Mama's gone insane! Time to hunt!
~maxness~
αvvιε art (c) xxmoonfeatherxx, thanks! C:
"When you love someone, always write their name in a circle because hearts can be broken, and circles go on forever." ~anonymous

JuneTheMare
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by JuneTheMare » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:16 pm

When the Eagle didn't come after my pups again. Hehe
Wolf Quest 2.5 comes to those who are not rushing
I hate my cousins friend who has it already...Please don't ask -.-

PlagueMutt

Post by PlagueMutt » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:10 am

My best moment was when I finished the game with all four pups; I was convinced for the longest time I'd only be able to save three, so it was a pleasant surprise.

snowyrose
Pup
Pup

Post by snowyrose » Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:59 am

Mine was when I got the Albino pup :3

WolvesAndSpiders
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by WolvesAndSpiders » Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:05 pm

Hmm... Mine's gotta be...
Eh, I'll probably think of something later LOL
☽pills don't help, but it sure is funny☾
undercover-mcr-peach.tumblr.com
Icon © LupinzPack

Talwiny
Pup
Pup

Post by Talwiny » Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:32 am

I think it was when i was playing "Journey to Summer Den" for the first time. I crossed the river with my favourite pup (Snow and yes, she was white) and i almost drowned her. I quickly ran to the grass and dropped her, but she was only laying in the ground, as if had fainted. Her health was REALLY down and she was going to die. I howled in sadness and suddenly my mate came running and feeded her. I wanted to hug my mate and pup! <3
I love WolfQuest! :D
Sorry if my English is bad... ^^'

DarkThunder95
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by DarkThunder95 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:48 am

Hmmm that's really hard. I have had so many good and bad moments. I think a cool recent moment was when I was looking for a mate and nearly fell over the most handsome white dispersal male wolf ever. As we were talking I was trying to come up with a name and then all of a sudden the sky got dark and a crazy lightning storm happened.... thats were I named him Storm Cloud. Then the sun came out again and I had found my mate. (Yes hes fake but hes AWESOME). :mrgreen:
http://i51.tinypic.com/2yni1rp.jpg

"Brace up yards, you cack-handed deck apes. Dying is the day worth living for." -Barbossa.. POTC

wolfluver86

Post by wolfluver86 » Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:53 pm

MaxRide wrote:I can remember a file that I had a while back where all of my pups wanted to be famous explorers when they grew up, so they ran off in all directions all of the time. I can remember being so annoyed with them, and just ready to call it quits, when the youngest of the litter ran right up to me and pounced on my tail. It was so cute! So a wagged my tail and stalked around it in a circle, and the pup went wild! It started crouching down and chasing me around. The other pups must have gotten bored because the decided to join in on the fun. Soon I had all four pups following me as I stalked in circles around the den. They weren't begging for food when they caught up with me either, they just wanted to play. I really wished I would have taken a screenshot of it. It was adorable! And my poor mate came back and (if he had been real) would have thought, Eep! Attack of the pups! D8 Mama's gone insane! Time to hunt!
Awww...that sounds so cute!
Anyways, my best WolfQuest moment? When no coyotes or bears showed up for a period of time, and I got to watch my pups play around.
Another time was when I had to chase a bear off, I could never catch up to it, so when I left it to "run away" it kept coming back, but my mate was sitting at the den so he prevented the bear to get the pups. <3

Chezathewolf

Post by Chezathewolf » Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:56 pm

Well when i first started role playing i met a bunch of wolf quest people in including Silver_sky and parker123123 who i had great times with, Silver_sky and i gave each other nicknames and i ended up being called pickle :3 good times..

Lexwolf
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Lexwolf » Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:52 am

My best Wolfquest moment so far is when I realized that I'd made it through the Defend your Den mission, on my very first try, and not a single pup died once. :D Now if I can just get through the last two missions! But the very first time I chased off a bear comes in a close second.
Wolves of the West Lands

Our clan is old as time.
Our history weaves through the decades.
Our leaders are young and strong.
And their story is just begun.

http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=67979

Myrk
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Myrk » Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:50 pm

When I managed to finish the game with all my little pups <3 n_n
''Why? Why do humans always look to the sky?
Why do you try so hard to fly when you don't have any wings?
We'll run on our own legs.''

-x- The_Grimmy -x-
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by -x- The_Grimmy -x- » Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:50 am

When I first discovered the update, and saw the Dusk and Dawn and Night and rain and bears that don't run away. This game is now amazing. <3

Another best moment is when I made friends with a bear. Kinda. It was dawn, and I stumbled across an elk carcass with a bear beside it. The bear did that awesome thing where it reared up on it's hind legs. Then I edged my towards the carcass and started eating it. The bear swung it's head around, like they do, but I swear it was looking at me. I stepped back from the carcass after I had finished eating, and wagged my tail a few times. Then it stepped forwards and started eating. It was awesome. ;3

duskypack
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Dusk

Post by duskypack » Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:35 pm

thats an easy one i have a great fear of eagles so i saved my game and got off and back on to prevent dead puppies but suddenly i had i burst of bravery so i standed by my pups i read about to chase eagles and i jumped it seemed so cool to watch my wolf leap at the eagle then i chased then the birdy came back same way i could not think of names for the pups then i decided to call my pups the great events of the summer journey so i named him eagle i also was happy when i killed two bull elks in a row oh and maxride that sounds so cute!!!!!!!!!!!! and i decided when i am bored i will use the dry creek bed idea it also was really fun when i first got wolfquest 2.5 i was so exited and amazed of the good graphics :P oh now irt is the time i got four pups completing the journey *shouts yes* happens just now
Last edited by duskypack on Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
¯~_°. .°_~¯
Night is now falling, so ends this day.
The road is now calling, and I must away.
Over hill and under tree, through lands where never light has shone.
By silver streams that run down to the sea.
¯~_°. .°_~¯

Lyrics - The Last Goodbye by Billy Boyd
(from the third Hobbit movie)
Av/Sig - Koa/Raven

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”