Funniest Wolfquest Roleplay Posts on MP

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

daybreak
Pup
Pup

Re: Funniest Wolfquest Roleplay Posts on MP

Post by daybreak » Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:38 pm

Oh, the tragic whims and hsitories of the many roleplayers. All have been abandoned at birth, are covered in scars, and have no pack to speak to. Plus, I think they must be science experiemnts failures or something- those powers are just not natural xP

i do love my realistic roleplay, but most of the time, it just cracks me up.

And sorry to go off-topic, but just had to mention this.... all of your comments made me want to hit a 'Like' button.
'A hen is only an egg's way of making another egg' -Samuel Butler

MaxRide
Pup
Pup

Post by MaxRide » Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:27 pm

Well, let's see... there are always the weird rp names I remember...
BlindedWolves
WolftenMount
PuddleRP
Pictures
DontComeRp

And then there was that hilarious rp where our wolves were pups that had been hurt badly and taken in by humans and raised as police dogs. (We were all bored and wondered what would happen is wolves were police dogs... XD) There was one line that cracked me up;
*puts fire and ash on his back*
:shock: me: don't set Shade on fire! D8
person: i meant the wolves, Fire and Ash

XD Need I say more?
~maxness~
αvvιε art (c) xxmoonfeatherxx, thanks! C:
"When you love someone, always write their name in a circle because hearts can be broken, and circles go on forever." ~anonymous

Misty_Falls
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Location: Somewhere between crazy and insane. "Invisibility Go!"

Post by Misty_Falls » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:28 pm

I find the logic of people online quite funny.I once had a conversation over MP about what a elk was.Don't you just love people who rant on you then rage quit? It's funny to see what they post though,because none of it makes sense.Like when they tell you what you did or didn't just do.I do have to say- some of these made me laugh so much my mom came in to see what was going on.
"I can tell you now,
Without a trace of fear,
That my love,
Will be forever,
And if we die,
We die together."

SunTheCoyote
Pup
Pup
Location: Sitting in school, dreaming of a place far,far away. Wishing SC 2.5 would come out sooner.

Post by SunTheCoyote » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:22 am

Ha, i've had many times like this...
just gonna list a few:
-They call the elk "deer". Happens alot I guess.
-Everyone's character has been abused in some way. Just go in and there will be someone who says, "My owner-" and im like, "YOU'RE A WOLF."
-Human emotions. Yeah.
-Lot's of talk about "trying to keep the pups a secret". Sounds like "Secret Life of The American Teenager" here.
-Hunters in YELLOWSTONE. I tell them, "We are in a national park. There are no hunters." Then they go "POACHERS!" and then I go -facepaw-.
-No capitalization.
-Werewolves and winged-wolves. Go play FH or IT. For cereal.
-A bunch of stuff about hunters following two lone wolves through YELLOWSTONE and then running into a group happily roleplaying a pack and yelling "Oh em gee we are being chased by hunters! Halp us!" The roleplaying pack is me and a few buddies. Psh.
-Humans, humans, humans. Just say that it was a hiker who happened to leave his boots there and a camper who left that campfire there.
-Traps set in a NATIONAL PARK. Really?
-Some wolf always yells halfway through the roleplay, "HUNTERS!"
-There are like six groups names that say "DON'T HUNT PLZ RP" that I avoid.

Fun. :roll:
"Good Better Best. Never let it rest. Until your good is better and your better is best!"
I <3 WQ!¸.•*¨*`•.¸¸.•*¨*`•.¸50% Coyote, 50% Wolf

Thruggan
Pup
Pup

Post by Thruggan » Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:15 pm

MaxRide wrote:Well, let's see... there are always the weird rp names I remember...
BlindedWolves
WolftenMount
PuddleRP
Pictures
DontComeRp

And then there was that hilarious rp where our wolves were pups that had been hurt badly and taken in by humans and raised as police dogs. (We were all bored and wondered what would happen is wolves were police dogs... XD) There was one line that cracked me up;
*puts fire and ash on his back*
:shock: me: don't set Shade on fire! D8
person: i meant the wolves, Fire and Ash

XD Need I say more?

You saw my multiplayer? (Pictures was mine, long story) That's just....creepy.
тняυggαη-тнє σηє αη∂ σηℓу

The Lord of the Rings is epic. Narnia is spectacular. Oz is fantastic.
Video games=my life in two words.

ninnu
Pup
Pup

Post by ninnu » Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:54 am

I have been in many RPs where wolves think that they can fly and they are most powerful animals in the world. And almost in every RealWolfRP where I have been there are hunters. One time I remember I had a fight with a wolf who said that he killed me and I said that he didn't etc. It was so long time ago that I can't remember now anymore to show example of that :/

finger_nail227
Pup
Pup

Post by finger_nail227 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:11 am

These..are some very....interesting chats lol, the weird rps today just...confuse me :roll:
.*¨*.¸.*¨* *¨*.¸.*¨*.
☼ All This ☼
Ж Ж

And the heart is hard to translate
It has a language of its own
It talks in tongues and quiet sighs,
And prayers and ρяσcaмaтiσηs
Ж ☼ Ж
.*¨*.¸.*¨* *¨*.¸.*¨*.

Emberflare
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Emberflare » Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:36 am

MaxRide wrote:Well, let's see... there are always the weird rp names I remember...
BlindedWolves
WolftenMount
PuddleRP
Pictures
DontComeRp

WHAT!? Excuse me...how do you RP a PUDDLE!? Ok, that's right along the lines of c-r-a-z-y, and that spells insane.
actually, I'd like to go into that chat someday. It would be funny to see people typing in the chat, "The sun evaporates me, and i rise into the air", or "It rains, and I fill up and overflow", or "I dry up completely--Player Soandso disconnected."
I turn the music up
I got my records on
From underneath the rubble, sing a rebel song
Every siren is a symphony
And every tear's a waterfall
It's a waterfall
Avatar by LupinzPack / Signature by me / Lyrics by Coldplay, "Every Teardrop is a Waterfall"

Stained
Pup
Pup
Location: Thanking crystaltheglaceon for the signature and C-Lupus for the avatar

Post by Stained » Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:36 pm

Emberflare wrote:
BlindedWolves
WolftenMount
PuddleRP
Pictures
DontComeRp

WHAT!? Excuse me...how do you RP a PUDDLE!? Ok, that's right along the lines of c-r-a-z-y, and that spells insane.
actually, I'd like to go into that chat someday. It would be funny to see people typing in the chat, "The sun evaporates me, and i rise into the air", or "It rains, and I fill up and overflow", or "I dry up completely--Player Soandso disconnected."
And also, how do you "DontComeRP"? I mean, what? That's just...no. EPIC NO. Do you just sit there and say "I will not come"?
....................... Ƨէձռεժ
.............▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
..... Ƥгօսժ Ɯօlբզսεէ Ƈօսռէ Mεъεг
... Ƨէгձռցεгร ձгε բгﻨεռժร աձﻨէﻨռց էօ հձթթεռ.

Emberflare
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Emberflare » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:52 pm

Stained wrote:
Emberflare wrote:
BlindedWolves
WolftenMount
PuddleRP
Pictures
DontComeRp

And also, how do you "DontComeRP"? I mean, what? That's just...no. EPIC NO. Do you just sit there and say "I will not come"?
Wow, your post made me laugh so hard!
Anyhow, back on topic. Yesterday, I made a chat in Slough Creek, and someone said, "Cattle Ranch, here we come!"
#1, there is no cattle ranch in Multiplayer.
#2, the player wouldn't give up! even after the player got kicked off the game, and I went to go and prove the cattle ranch is not there, the player came back on and kept saying, "Check again!", or, "I know it's there; i saw a video!". Randomplayer, the cattle ranch is NOT IN MP!! It drove me crazy, until I finally said, "Check there yourself!".
And then the player got booted off the game again, and her spot was filled.
That player was so odd...if she was that eager to do the night mission, why can't she play Single Player?
Oh, and one more piece of advice to randomplayer: There's a cool trick in video making that's called EDITING. :roll:
I turn the music up
I got my records on
From underneath the rubble, sing a rebel song
Every siren is a symphony
And every tear's a waterfall
It's a waterfall
Avatar by LupinzPack / Signature by me / Lyrics by Coldplay, "Every Teardrop is a Waterfall"

snowyrose
Pup
Pup

Post by snowyrose » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:11 pm

Ok, A few days ago i created a realistic wolf rp. So we kept playing, we were all playing as wolves, no wierd markings, powers, or other stuff, then this happened...

Me: sees pup and slowly walks up to it
wolf 1: watches wolves from a distance
wolf 2: grows wings and flies away from me
Me: O_O
wolf 2: turns into dragon and follows
Me: Wait....WHAT?!?!?!?!!?!?

Talwiny
Pup
Pup

Post by Talwiny » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:37 am

Um... i remember that one day i was RPing as a young wolf, wich "mother" disconected a few minutes after playing. Then, two players entered saying that one was a CAT and the other was a MOOSE CALF. XD It wasn't disturbing for me because they was nice. :) They "adopted" me, even being small animals too. X3
I love WolfQuest! :D
Sorry if my English is bad... ^^'

Chiu
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Chiu » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:51 am

DoctorWhoRP
MermaidRP
SharkRP

I don't even.

Still, the grammar and logic of people on MP amuses me. :3
Chiu Calernathiller. ❤

Stained
Pup
Pup
Location: Thanking crystaltheglaceon for the signature and C-Lupus for the avatar

Post by Stained » Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:38 pm

Chiu wrote:Still, the grammar and logic of people on MP amuses me. :3
Indeed. It sounds like they never went to English class or something. :P
Though, I must admit, what with the chatbox limited to the point of madness (curse you, inappropriate players!) I sound quite similar. I also tend to make very slow replies. I pride myself on having a relatively extensive vocabulary, and unfortunately WolfQuest does no recognize all of my terms. By the time i've finished editing a reply enough to make it pass the sensors, the player I was speaking to is already half way across the map. XD
....................... Ƨէձռεժ
.............▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
..... Ƥгօսժ Ɯօlբզսεէ Ƈօսռէ Mεъεг
... Ƨէгձռցεгร ձгε բгﻨεռժร աձﻨէﻨռց էօ հձթթεռ.

brightstar99
Yearling
Yearling

Post by brightstar99 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:42 pm

SpecialK42293 wrote:yeah everyone says the elk herd including the bull are a different kind of mammal O.o moose, caribou etc.
here's what i been lately, light shadow you know my rps, apparently including the power players, but this was random and weird.

me: walks along the forest grounds-
wolf2: No Hunting! I crash!
wolf3: she, is in the forest lol
wolf2: no she, said grounds! get out of there you____!
me: excuse me? watch your mouth, and look on the maps... if I was in the grounds, you would be glitching, and sorry but i crash legit critically, so don't worry.
wolf2: I'm gonna report you, but first I shall kill you!
wolf3: lol you can't report here.
me: smirks and lays down in the open and watches the valley-
wolf2: runs towards snarling, wait where are you! i see you near the herd! -player disconnects-
me: haha wow, i must be glitching or something Grins:D
wolf3: that person was weird. and eh said___ which didn't maxs sense haha
wolf2 connects:
wolf2: Where was I...
me: hey look whose back... haha
wolf2: keep laughing, I have you on camera you jerk.
me: smiles: oh look I broke the lens
wolf3: lol!
wolf2: this isn't funny, im gonna show this to wolf quest and you'll get banned!
me: for what? I'm just role playing, and your the one swearing and saying i was in hunting grounds when im literally across the river, in the Douglas slopes.
wolf2: sure, i see you there now, but you were in hunting grounds... and i crashed cuz you wouldn't move!
wolf3: no, you crashed because you entered the grounds silly lol
wolf2:___! your such a ___!
me: whoa, captures with screen shot. do you talk to your mother with that mouth?
wolf2: your a fail in life! be prepared... cuz im not fooling around you___!
me: wow, thats great, you just gave me the best day ever thank you!
wolf3: lol, you sure have a problem, no wonder the filter is always baning words...
wolf2: i wonder why, since people like you irritate others!
-wolf2 disconnects-

Sorry for the block of text...this is really what happened tho, the words i kept out...well I'll keep that away, since it was really bad words.
guys if you know the person (wolf) who said bad words please pm me or post us because i want to know the username so i can tell my friends about it so if they joined wq they can know about wolf2 when we know his/her name. hunting is good and not bad!

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”