Funniest Wolfquest Roleplay Posts on MP

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, paperpaws, Frodo1

roguemoon
Yearling
Yearling

Re: Funniest Wolfquest Roleplay Posts on MP

Post by roguemoon » Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:13 pm

I was in a co-op game with four other players and we were trying to figure out which den to use. One of the players suggested Aspen Heights while the host said Saddle Meadows. The player who said aspen heights got SO MAD- typing "no" over and over again and growling constantly, even jumping to pretend to attack. Everyone else was kind of weirded out (we'd all said saddle meadows too), and eventually the host got annoyed enough to ban them. I just laughed :roll:
"No matter where they are, the restless imagine being somewhere else."

duskypack
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Dusk

Post by duskypack » Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:23 pm

Some pups are named lovely names like Tauriel (the pup was even a redhead like it's elven namesake) and others are named Bob or Derp. Yes, very creative.
¯~_°. .°_~¯
Night is now falling, so ends this day.
The road is now calling, and I must away.
Over hill and under tree, through lands where never light has shone.
By silver streams that run down to the sea.
¯~_°. .°_~¯

Lyrics - The Last Goodbye by Billy Boyd
(from the third Hobbit movie)
Av/Sig - Koa/Raven

DerpBacon
Yearling
Yearling
Name: Jay

Post by DerpBacon » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:31 am

I just saw a public game called "HumanApocalypseRP18+"
Yeah, no...
See, this is a family-friendly game about wolves, not people...
It's even funnier because it's a public game. How are you going to do an 18+ roleplay when the most sophisticated sentence that you can make in phrase chat is "me as stranger wolf"?

the house of the rising sun

flumen vitae

Kamaal
Name: Kam

Post by Kamaal » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:58 pm

DerpBacon wrote:I just saw a public game called "HumanApocalypseRP18+"
Yeah, no...
It's even funnier because it's a public game. How are you going to do an 18+ roleplay when the most sophisticated sentence that you can make in phrase chat is "me as stranger wolf"?
Well they could always turn it into a private RP.
I ran out of snarky remarks, unfortunately.

Frodo1
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator
Name: Frodo/Jay

Post by Frodo1 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:02 pm

Remember the old 2.5 speed glitch?
When RPs got too weird or wild for me, I'd just go die and glitch and troll everyone by running around the map like a deranged lunatic, while screaming random nonsense XD Peoples' reactions tho... XD

My most recent story though is from beta testing 2.7- it's not quite roleplay, but still kinda funny. So in order to make sure everything was working properly, we had to go test the co-op over and over and over and over and over again to find all the weird, random glitches that cropped up. I can't remember how exactly it occurred, but I think I stumbled on some kind of glitch or something- I don't even remember. Now, I hang out on the LEGO Messageboards a lot when I'm not on here, but on there the exclamation of frustration is "Brick!" because it's LEGO and all. Well, I picked that up on there, and while I usually don't use it other places, sometimes I forget. So in the middle of testing something went wrong and I just out of habit blurted "BRICK!" and then realized and was like "wait" and there was kind of a pause and then we all just started cracking up over it XD
And then somehow this one puppy that was stubborn and disobedient and didn't like to stay near the den ended up actually named "Brick".
I think he was the only one to survive, too XD
JayPlays on YouTube
Nature and wildlife gaming videos the whole family can enjoy!
Join the adventure here
Av/Sig © me

SilkenGalaxy
Name: Alex

Post by SilkenGalaxy » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:48 pm

Frodo1 wrote:Remember the old 2.5 speed glitch?
When RPs got too weird or wild for me, I'd just go die and glitch and troll everyone by running around the map like a deranged lunatic, while screaming random nonsense XD Peoples' reactions tho... XD

My most recent story though is from beta testing 2.7- it's not quite roleplay, but still kinda funny. So in order to make sure everything was working properly, we had to go test the co-op over and over and over and over and over again to find all the weird, random glitches that cropped up. I can't remember how exactly it occurred, but I think I stumbled on some kind of glitch or something- I don't even remember. Now, I hang out on the LEGO Messageboards a lot when I'm not on here, but on there the exclamation of frustration is "Brick!" because it's LEGO and all. Well, I picked that up on there, and while I usually don't use it other places, sometimes I forget. So in the middle of testing something went wrong and I just out of habit blurted "BRICK!" and then realized and was like "wait" and there was kind of a pause and then we all just started cracking up over it XD
And then somehow this one puppy that was stubborn and disobedient and didn't like to stay near the den ended up actually named "Brick".
I think he was the only one to survive, too XD
Hahahaha! Brick, that's a good one.

-FireBreaker-
Name: Fire

Post by -FireBreaker- » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:50 pm

Yesterday i was in this server...
We were three players and then this other person joined...
The leader had chosen the aspen heights den, when this new player all the time said " no no no no, saddle meadows" . But we were already doing the finale journey at that moment, so i don't really understand why it would matter anymore. The player then said "no" and left. I just laughed...xD

·.·´¯`·.· ·.·´¯`·.·´·.·´¯`·.· ·.·´¯`·.·´
Wh¥ §hðµlÐ ï åþðlðgïzê £ðr hê mðñ§êr ï'vê ßê¢ðmê
ñð ðñê êvêr åþðlðgïzêÐ £ðr måkïñg mê hï§ wå¥
`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´
:: av/sig © Lupin/Samber ::

AmberZeWolf
Yearling
Yearling

Post by AmberZeWolf » Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:13 am

Another game with a complainer? That's new.
Taking your time when you can is key to a healthy lifestyle. You may have a set lifespan, but you don't have to rush yourself every second of it.

SilverSparks12
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by SilverSparks12 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:06 pm

DerpBacon wrote:I just saw a public game called "HumanApocalypseRP18+"
Yeah, no...
Lol, I just saw a game called: HumanPraivateSchoolRP18+

0_0

Can anyone explain to me what form of phrase chat is 18 and older? :lol: :lol: :lol:
~Larkstar of The Four Clans

AmberZeWolf
Yearling
Yearling

Post by AmberZeWolf » Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:28 pm

Oi, why must people do this. If they brought it to private games I'd kind of feel safer. Then again they only got the phrase chat here. They probably moved it along to private games.
Taking your time when you can is key to a healthy lifestyle. You may have a set lifespan, but you don't have to rush yourself every second of it.

Kamaal
Name: Kam

Post by Kamaal » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:22 am

Yesterday I was searching to see if there was any interesting servers to join and I bumped at these:
- Medieval Human RP 18+ (Excuse me? How can that even be?)
- High school RP 18+ (....)
- Rabbit RP (ok...)
- Wolf-dog RP (at least you have the LR map, there could somehow be wild dogs there...)
- Dragon RP (_/\_/\___/\______)
- Mate RP (Again!?)
- Human RP (this is clearly a wolf game, why would you like to RP as a human?)

That list is truly odd...
I ran out of snarky remarks, unfortunately.

-FireBreaker-
Name: Fire

Post by -FireBreaker- » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:47 am

Kamaal wrote:Yesterday I was searching to see if there was any interesting servers to join and I bumped at these:
- Medieval Human RP 18+ (Excuse me? How can that even be?)
- High school RP 18+ (....)
- Rabbit RP (ok...)
- Wolf-dog RP (at least you have the LR map, there could somehow be wild dogs there...)
- Dragon RP (_/\_/\___/\______)
- Mate RP (Again!?)
- Human RP (this is clearly a wolf game, why would you like to RP as a human?)

That list is truly odd...
Is see a lot of these 18+ servers. This is a game for younger people too, not only for those who are eighteen or older...
And that mate rp... really, not again...
·.·´¯`·.· ·.·´¯`·.·´·.·´¯`·.· ·.·´¯`·.·´
Wh¥ §hðµlÐ ï åþðlðgïzê £ðr hê mðñ§êr ï'vê ßê¢ðmê
ñð ðñê êvêr åþðlðgïzêÐ £ðr måkïñg mê hï§ wå¥
`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´
:: av/sig © Lupin/Samber ::

-Amsel-

Post by -Amsel- » Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:17 am

Jeez, it makes me wonder why these people signed up for WolfQuest. anyway, I have a few funny stories to share.

Once I went into a normal pack server in Lost River. everything was going fine until a wolf named "Cheese" entered, it was orange colored and everything. I wanted SO bad to go up to it and say "Im hungry! Wait! look at this! Cheese!" but im pretty sure that would have looked more than a little weird, so I held myself back.

another time I named my wolf Pikachu, just to see peoples reactions. and when I entered a game, not a moment later the host ended it. it was probably just a coincidence, but I think I scared them :twisted: .

DerpBacon
Yearling
Yearling
Name: Jay

Post by DerpBacon » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:24 pm

I joined a server saying it was going to a private server after some people join. Joining-friending process, some hunting to pass the time, yadayadayada...
And then we roleplayed, starting as loners then forming a pack. Going on two hunts. One of us becoming the "alpha" (I think it was me). Some plot twists, yadayadayada...
And then one of the players left. Suddenly the chat exploded. No more roleplay, just hilarious nonsense. XD
It wasn't that bad to be honest, just awesome. We were all foolin' around and poking at my wolf Max, who I purposely made emo-ish for teh lols...

Ravenwolf2 wrote:Jeez, it makes me wonder why these people signed up for WolfQuest.
I think the "wolf" part just translates to "epic roleplay server hosting" so they can do what they want.
I swear, they just click away from the rules pop-up and ignore it every time they log on.

the house of the rising sun

flumen vitae

Serperior_123
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Serperior_123 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:06 pm

Those stupid 'meat' rps. Seriously, if you want to do that, go on Zoosk or something where its not against the rules.

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”