Funniest Wolfquest Roleplay Posts on MP

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, paperpaws, Frodo1

User avatar
roguemoon
Yearling
Yearling
Posts: 421
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:40 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Canada

Re: Funniest Wolfquest Roleplay Posts on MP

Post by roguemoon » Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:13 pm

I was in a co-op game with four other players and we were trying to figure out which den to use. One of the players suggested Aspen Heights while the host said Saddle Meadows. The player who said aspen heights got SO MAD- typing "no" over and over again and growling constantly, even jumping to pretend to attack. Everyone else was kind of weirded out (we'd all said saddle meadows too), and eventually the host got annoyed enough to ban them. I just laughed :roll:
"No matter where they are, the restless imagine being somewhere else."
Avatar credit to Lupinz

User avatar
duskypack
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Posts: 1352
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:49 pm
Name: Dusk
Gender: Female

Re: Funniest Wolfquest Roleplay Posts on MP

Post by duskypack » Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:23 pm

Some pups are named lovely names like Tauriel (the pup was even a redhead like it's elven namesake) and others are named Bob or Derp. Yes, very creative.
¯~_°. .°_~¯
Night is now falling, so ends this day.
The road is now calling, and I must away.
Over hill and under tree, through lands where never light has shone.
By silver streams that run down to the sea.
¯~_°. .°_~¯

Lyrics - The Last Goodbye by Billy Boyd
(from the third Hobbit movie)
Av/Sig - Koa/Raven

User avatar
DerpBacon
Yearling
Yearling
Posts: 447
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:25 pm
Name: Jay
Gender: Male
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Re: Funniest Wolfquest Roleplay Posts on MP

Post by DerpBacon » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:31 am

I just saw a public game called "HumanApocalypseRP18+"
Yeah, no...
See, this is a family-friendly game about wolves, not people...
It's even funnier because it's a public game. How are you going to do an 18+ roleplay when the most sophisticated sentence that you can make in phrase chat is "me as stranger wolf"?

the house of the rising sun

flumen vitae
Avatar by LupinzPack.

User avatar
Kamaal
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1080
Joined: Fri May 22, 2015 9:08 am
Name: Kam
Gender: Female
Location: Wanna take a guess?

Re: Funniest Wolfquest Roleplay Posts on MP

Post by Kamaal » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:58 pm

DerpBacon wrote:I just saw a public game called "HumanApocalypseRP18+"
Yeah, no...
See, this is a family-friendly game about wolves, not people...
It's even funnier because it's a public game. How are you going to do an 18+ roleplay when the most sophisticated sentence that you can make in phrase chat is "me as stranger wolf"?
Well they could always turn it into a private RP.
I ran out of snarky remarks, unfortunately.
Avatar © LupinzPack

User avatar
Frodo1
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator
Posts: 2257
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:35 pm
Name: Frodo/Jay
Gender: Female
Location: Being a hermit hobgoblin in the dark in my room XD
Contact:

Re: Funniest Wolfquest Roleplay Posts on MP

Post by Frodo1 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:02 pm

Remember the old 2.5 speed glitch?
When RPs got too weird or wild for me, I'd just go die and glitch and troll everyone by running around the map like a deranged lunatic, while screaming random nonsense XD Peoples' reactions tho... XD

My most recent story though is from beta testing 2.7- it's not quite roleplay, but still kinda funny. So in order to make sure everything was working properly, we had to go test the co-op over and over and over and over and over again to find all the weird, random glitches that cropped up. I can't remember how exactly it occurred, but I think I stumbled on some kind of glitch or something- I don't even remember. Now, I hang out on the LEGO Messageboards a lot when I'm not on here, but on there the exclamation of frustration is "Brick!" because it's LEGO and all. Well, I picked that up on there, and while I usually don't use it other places, sometimes I forget. So in the middle of testing something went wrong and I just out of habit blurted "BRICK!" and then realized and was like "wait" and there was kind of a pause and then we all just started cracking up over it XD
And then somehow this one puppy that was stubborn and disobedient and didn't like to stay near the den ended up actually named "Brick".
I think he was the only one to survive, too XD
JayPlays on YouTube
Nature and wildlife gaming videos the whole family can enjoy!
Join the adventure here
Av/Sig © me

User avatar
SilkenGalaxy
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1049
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:51 am
Name: Alex
Gender: Female
Location: Florida

Re: Funniest Wolfquest Roleplay Posts on MP

Post by SilkenGalaxy » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:48 pm

Frodo1 wrote:Remember the old 2.5 speed glitch?
When RPs got too weird or wild for me, I'd just go die and glitch and troll everyone by running around the map like a deranged lunatic, while screaming random nonsense XD Peoples' reactions tho... XD

My most recent story though is from beta testing 2.7- it's not quite roleplay, but still kinda funny. So in order to make sure everything was working properly, we had to go test the co-op over and over and over and over and over again to find all the weird, random glitches that cropped up. I can't remember how exactly it occurred, but I think I stumbled on some kind of glitch or something- I don't even remember. Now, I hang out on the LEGO Messageboards a lot when I'm not on here, but on there the exclamation of frustration is "Brick!" because it's LEGO and all. Well, I picked that up on there, and while I usually don't use it other places, sometimes I forget. So in the middle of testing something went wrong and I just out of habit blurted "BRICK!" and then realized and was like "wait" and there was kind of a pause and then we all just started cracking up over it XD
And then somehow this one puppy that was stubborn and disobedient and didn't like to stay near the den ended up actually named "Brick".
I think he was the only one to survive, too XD
Hahahaha! Brick, that's a good one.

User avatar
-FireBreaker-
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 378
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:48 pm
Name: Fire
Gender: Female
Location: Nahh

Re: Funniest Wolfquest Roleplay Posts on MP

Post by -FireBreaker- » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:50 pm

Yesterday i was in this server...
We were three players and then this other person joined...
The leader had chosen the aspen heights den, when this new player all the time said " no no no no, saddle meadows" . But we were already doing the finale journey at that moment, so i don't really understand why it would matter anymore. The player then said "no" and left. I just laughed...xD

·.·´¯`·.· ·.·´¯`·.·´·.·´¯`·.· ·.·´¯`·.·´
Wh¥ §hðµlÐ ï åþðlðgïzê £ðr hê mðñ§êr ï'vê ßê¢ðmê
ñð ðñê êvêr åþðlðgïzêÐ £ðr måkïñg mê hï§ wå¥
`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´
:: av/sig © Lupin/Samber ::

User avatar
AmberZeWolf
Yearling
Yearling
Posts: 276
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:00 pm
Gender: Female
Location: In amethyst mountain.

Re: Funniest Wolfquest Roleplay Posts on MP

Post by AmberZeWolf » Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:13 am

Another game with a complainer? That's new.
Taking your time when you can is key to a healthy lifestyle. You may have a set lifespan, but you don't have to rush yourself every second of it.

User avatar
SilverSparks12
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Posts: 142
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:41 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Stealing cookies out of your cookie jar

Re: Funniest Wolfquest Roleplay Posts on MP

Post by SilverSparks12 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:06 pm

DerpBacon wrote:I just saw a public game called "HumanApocalypseRP18+"
Yeah, no...
See, this is a family-friendly game about wolves, not people...
It's even funnier because it's a public game. How are you going to do an 18+ roleplay when the most sophisticated sentence that you can make in phrase chat is "me as stranger wolf"?
Lol, I just saw a game called: HumanPraivateSchoolRP18+

0_0

Can anyone explain to me what form of phrase chat is 18 and older? :lol: :lol: :lol:
~Larkstar of The Four Clans

User avatar
AmberZeWolf
Yearling
Yearling
Posts: 276
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:00 pm
Gender: Female
Location: In amethyst mountain.

Re: Funniest Wolfquest Roleplay Posts on MP

Post by AmberZeWolf » Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:28 pm

Oi, why must people do this. If they brought it to private games I'd kind of feel safer. Then again they only got the phrase chat here. They probably moved it along to private games.
Taking your time when you can is key to a healthy lifestyle. You may have a set lifespan, but you don't have to rush yourself every second of it.

User avatar
Kamaal
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1080
Joined: Fri May 22, 2015 9:08 am
Name: Kam
Gender: Female
Location: Wanna take a guess?

Re: Funniest Wolfquest Roleplay Posts on MP

Post by Kamaal » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:22 am

Yesterday I was searching to see if there was any interesting servers to join and I bumped at these:
- Medieval Human RP 18+ (Excuse me? How can that even be?)
- High school RP 18+ (....)
- Rabbit RP (ok...)
- Wolf-dog RP (at least you have the LR map, there could somehow be wild dogs there...)
- Dragon RP (_/\_/\___/\______)
- Mate RP (Again!?)
- Human RP (this is clearly a wolf game, why would you like to RP as a human?)

That list is truly odd...
I ran out of snarky remarks, unfortunately.
Avatar © LupinzPack

User avatar
-FireBreaker-
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 378
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:48 pm
Name: Fire
Gender: Female
Location: Nahh

Re: Funniest Wolfquest Roleplay Posts on MP

Post by -FireBreaker- » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:47 am

Kamaal wrote:Yesterday I was searching to see if there was any interesting servers to join and I bumped at these:
- Medieval Human RP 18+ (Excuse me? How can that even be?)
- High school RP 18+ (....)
- Rabbit RP (ok...)
- Wolf-dog RP (at least you have the LR map, there could somehow be wild dogs there...)
- Dragon RP (_/\_/\___/\______)
- Mate RP (Again!?)
- Human RP (this is clearly a wolf game, why would you like to RP as a human?)

That list is truly odd...
Is see a lot of these 18+ servers. This is a game for younger people too, not only for those who are eighteen or older...
And that mate rp... really, not again...
·.·´¯`·.· ·.·´¯`·.·´·.·´¯`·.· ·.·´¯`·.·´
Wh¥ §hðµlÐ ï åþðlðgïzê £ðr hê mðñ§êr ï'vê ßê¢ðmê
ñð ðñê êvêr åþðlðgïzêÐ £ðr måkïñg mê hï§ wå¥
`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´
:: av/sig © Lupin/Samber ::

-Amsel-
Guest
Guest

Re: Funniest Wolfquest Roleplay Posts on MP

Post by -Amsel- » Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:17 am

Jeez, it makes me wonder why these people signed up for WolfQuest. anyway, I have a few funny stories to share.

Once I went into a normal pack server in Lost River. everything was going fine until a wolf named "Cheese" entered, it was orange colored and everything. I wanted SO bad to go up to it and say "Im hungry! Wait! look at this! Cheese!" but im pretty sure that would have looked more than a little weird, so I held myself back.

another time I named my wolf Pikachu, just to see peoples reactions. and when I entered a game, not a moment later the host ended it. it was probably just a coincidence, but I think I scared them :twisted: .

User avatar
DerpBacon
Yearling
Yearling
Posts: 447
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:25 pm
Name: Jay
Gender: Male
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Re: Funniest Wolfquest Roleplay Posts on MP

Post by DerpBacon » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:24 pm

I joined a server saying it was going to a private server after some people join. Joining-friending process, some hunting to pass the time, yadayadayada...
And then we roleplayed, starting as loners then forming a pack. Going on two hunts. One of us becoming the "alpha" (I think it was me). Some plot twists, yadayadayada...
And then one of the players left. Suddenly the chat exploded. No more roleplay, just hilarious nonsense. XD
It wasn't that bad to be honest, just awesome. We were all foolin' around and poking at my wolf Max, who I purposely made emo-ish for teh lols...

Ravenwolf2 wrote:Jeez, it makes me wonder why these people signed up for WolfQuest.
I think the "wolf" part just translates to "epic roleplay server hosting" so they can do what they want.
I swear, they just click away from the rules pop-up and ignore it every time they log on.

the house of the rising sun

flumen vitae
Avatar by LupinzPack.

Serperior_123
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Posts: 183
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:08 am
Gender: Female
Location: United States

Re: Funniest Wolfquest Roleplay Posts on MP

Post by Serperior_123 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:06 pm

Those stupid 'meat' rps. Seriously, if you want to do that, go on Zoosk or something where its not against the rules.

Post Reply

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”