How did/Did you use the forums when you first joined?

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, paperpaws, Frodo1

Atropine
Former WQ Moderator

Re: How did/Did you use the forums when you first joined?

Post by Atropine » Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:10 pm

I joined in March 2010, and although it was only last year I feel like I've been here ages. ;p When I first joined WQ I think I played on MP for a day or two then I discovered the forum; I started to post there more frequently and stopped going on the game as much.

Seranda7
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Seranda7 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:44 pm

Once I discovered the forums, I pretty much forgot the game, but before that I played multi. Single player got easy fairly quickly, and multi could only entertain me so long ^^"... After I did find the forums though, I joined a gazillion packs XD. I'm only in one I joined then though, Serenity River, the rest of them have died.

I never really liked packs in multi, they seemed to live and die so quickly... I played in the 'Shadow Pack' games for a bit, but they disapeared so I really lost interest... Seems I'm ranbling, so now would be a good time to end this post XD.
Hey there!

You! Yes, you! You attractive person you!

Wanna know a secret?

http://www.serenityriverpack.com
(At 140+ members, we're the largest pack on WQ.)

Angelion Blackfire
Name: V.

Post by Angelion Blackfire » Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:40 am

Never been interested in MP since I disliked it from the beginning. Before I joined the forum I was lurking around about a week. xD But I have to admit that a lot of things have changed since then... I miss a lot of my old friends. xP
Now days I'm just lurking and posting into Forum Games, etc. Eeeh, I think the forum needs to live up a bit. :3

Oceansong-Direwolf
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Oceansong-Direwolf » Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:49 am

When I first joined, I first posted on the forums in the Introduce Yourself topic. Then I headed straight to Multiplayer. I posted both on the forums and played the game equally. Then I started being on Multiplayer more. I realized how boring it got and quickly came back to the forums, where I think it's awesomer! :D
One raindrop among millions.

DeFender
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by DeFender » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:03 pm

I knew about the forums as quickly as I knew the game. I used to be able to find important topics to talk about. Now I'm searching all over for things to talk about. Also, I still can't figure out how the picture format works. Right now, I'm using Neopet pictures. I don't even play that now. Oh well, they still look somewhat good.
Sleep is very important. Without it, we can't think straight. If you think you're normal without any sleep, be careful.

Masika
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by Masika » Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:29 am

At first when I joined WolfQuest, I would visit the forum but I wouldn't actually post much, since I was more involved with singleplayer/multiplayer at the time. I did post once but then I poofed for around a month before visiting the forums again. It certainly didn't take overly long for me to become interested in the forums, then I just became hooked from there, hehe c:
« A PRIVATE LIFE IS A HAPPY LIFE.»
•••
Icon (c) coyoteflu

Briggs
Pup
Pup

Post by Briggs » Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:32 am

When I first joined WolfQuest in 2007, I started out only joining for the multiplayer part of the game, but it wasn't long at all before I almost dropped the game completely for the forums
-----------------------˚˚B R I G G S˚˚---------------------------------
º |Don't Believe In You, Believe In Me Who Believes In You| º
--------------------------Originally Joined WQ In 2007

BlackWarrior
Former WQ Moderator

Post by BlackWarrior » Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:02 am

Briggs wrote:When I first joined WolfQuest in 2007, I started out only joining for the multiplayer part of the game, but it wasn't long at all before I almost dropped the game completely for the forums
Ya. That's pretty much what I have done now too. I still occasionally go on "the game" but nothing compared to the amount I used to. Now I find myself all over the forums.
Not all who w a n d e r are l o s t

Community Moderator ( April 2012 – July 2015 )
WQ Report Team ( 2012 – 2013 )
User of the Month ( December 2011 )

sSilvers
Yearling
Yearling

Post by sSilvers » Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:40 pm

BlackWarrior wrote:
Briggs wrote:When I first joined WolfQuest in 2007, I started out only joining for the multiplayer part of the game, but it wasn't long at all before I almost dropped the game completely for the forums
Ya. That's pretty much what I have done now too. I still occasionally go on "the game" but nothing compared to the amount I used to. Now I find myself all over the forums.
Exactly. I used it... cause I actually registered looking at the forum index but, I was all over the Multiplayer game too.
.//...'.'.'.'..(¨*.¸(¨*.¸´.¸ тђє คfricคɲ Stคrs Pคςƙ ¸.´¸.*¨) ¸.*¨)
.//...'.///////////.//////////'.'.'..Celebrating 2 years
...........Lithium, proud to be a Kuangalia of the African Stars Pack!
.//.......'.'.'.'..Come join the largest pack on WolfQuest today!:
..../....//.http://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=45816
/////////////////////////////////////Icon By Kivia

portia
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf

Post by portia » Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:43 pm

When I first joined in 2009 I was only in it for the game, then I met Lupin on a multiplayer chat about 3-4 months later and she mentioned something about her story on User Writings and I went to check it out. As a result my time on multiplayer decreased as I spent more time on the forums until I stopped going on the game altogether. And for the past two years I've been just a forum member.
________Ͽ.Լ ᴀ ᴅ ʏ || Լ ᴜ ᴄ ɪ ғ ᴇ ʀ Ͼ
__......._.http://nymah-rose.deviantart.com
____.───────────────────────
__________Is ɪᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛ
__________ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪs ᴋɪʟʟɪɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ?
____.───────────────────────
__._.______.___Av©Jewelz

sparky_wolf

Post by sparky_wolf » Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:16 am

Well, when I first joined, like many others I was in it only for Multiplayer. I'm not sure how long I kept to that, but I soon discovered the depth and variety of the forums and started to post around a little. Of course, I just kept quiet for a while, getting a feel for the forums and learning my way around, but then I plucked up the courage to post and was quickly hooked. And here I am now, still posting daily, over a year later ^^.
raise 'em on rhythm and blues

March 2011 UotM.

Icon -
WickedTrickster

Nor-easter Forecast

Post by Nor-easter Forecast » Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:05 pm

I joined the forms a day or two after I got the game in '08. I started posting at once, but all I really did was talk about the game and run my hugely successful pack. Then all the members of my pack died; the members either started fights, left WQ or became mods and were to busy too to keep up. After that I all but vanished, then returned again to make two more packs and join a third. The packs I made failed quickly, but the one a joined went really strong for a really long time before the leaders gave up. When that happened I wrote in User Writings and posted about the game and offered help, then vanished again. Now I'm back.

I played the game–mostly SP– throughout all this, and I still do.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ˢ ʳ ˢ
ˢ ʳʸʰ ˢ ʰ
ˣ ˢ ʰˢ,
ʰ ʳʸʰ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

av/sig/quote © coyoteflu/LupinzPack/patty griffin

Fire Eternal
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Fire Eternal » Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:40 pm

I joined sometime in 2008, which I think was the summer between fourth and fifth grade for me, but I could be wrong. Maybe fifth and sixth, who even knows. xD

Anyway, I didn't join for the forums, and only signed up to use multiplayer, really. Then, eventually, I puttered around the forums, mainly acting more legit than I actually was. I posted in stuff, talked to people I met in multiplayer, and had an avatar shop going for a while there. Then some time passed, I died off the forums, and off the game itself. I'd pop in both every now and again, though not often and usually only when I was bored. Lately, I've been in multiplayer a lot, though, because my girlfriend and I decided we should go play on it. Now I'm wondering why I didn't come on more often. xD

I still don't use the forums that much because I get rather bored with forums after a day or two. In fact, I probably wouldn't have even come on now had I not stayed home from school sick today.
---------------------------[ FIRE ! ]
---___________________________

--I'm gonna live like every day's my last,
--gonna be the one to come out laughing.

-I'm gonna laugh like every joke's my best,
----gonna be the one to come out living.

---___________________________

----[ ETERNAL ! ]

Floofysaur
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf
Name: Fwoof

Post by Floofysaur » Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:50 am

When I joined in 09' I wasn't too interested in the forums as much as I was for the game itself, watching videos of it on you tube, made me excited to find this game, so when I waited for the verification of my account, what did I do? Go right for the game.
Now that I can't play the game(due to a missing file on my computer I believe...:/)
I spend my time along the forums, just for fun, to talk and well everything else along the site, I have seen others interests are more on the forums then the actual game..I don't blame them, it's what they want to do.
Roses are gray,
Violets are blue,
I am a dog

Toca_Master_14
Pup
Pup

Post by Toca_Master_14 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:07 pm

When I posted on the forums I was.... almost childish, I guess. XD And I used to NEVER read the Announcements forum. Until I got a message from my friend asking me to join their pack, I (eventually) found the Pack Central, then randomly looked through the names. It was so cool I was all like: "I wanna start a pack!!" And that's when I became active in the forums... XD
☆ —(••÷[★ land oғ тнe eleмenтѕ ★]÷••)— ☆
Forest~Delta Female
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=69428

✦ ] : • - ғεαяℓεss нεαятs ραcк - • : [ ✦
Silver~Alpha Male
http://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=73481

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”