How did/Did you use the forums when you first joined?

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, paperpaws, Frodo1

Sobakka

Re: How did/Did you use the forums when you first joined?

Post by Sobakka » Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:03 pm

I didn't even know there was a forum for the longest time. I was a very very avid player back then and eventually found my way to the forum. I noticed the newbie teacher application thing and some of my rp friends suggested I sign up to be a game only teacher and I did. Then I figured I should get accustomed to the forums especially since the other people who had registered to be teachers seemed to be fairly active on the forums. If it weren't for that I'd have probably never worked up the guts to start posting on the forum.
╔══════════════════╗
Leave one
wolf
alive and the sheep
are never
safe
╚══════════════════╝

Quote|Av©AryaStark|
LupinzPack
My Av Shop

Jeames
Name: Jeames, Jea

Re: How did/Did you use the forums when you first joined?

Post by Jeames » Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:14 pm

I found the game and then I found the forum by clicking the multiple tabs on the left side of the game downloading page, bringing me to the forums. And I didn't know a single English word. :p
So I decided that I wanted to learn English, joined the forum with my dad's help and spent every new day of my life from 2008 to 2016 on this forum with a(n) (online) English-Dutch dictionary. XD
(I barely use the dictionary anymore, yay me! Mostly I do when I forget how to spell a certain word)

Back then my main area was the User Writings.
So yeah, I was on the forum from the very start, right after I downloaded the game. And I'm REALLY happy I was.
. - Jeames - .

For the last time,
I am a STICK okay?!?!
Oh and I own Paradiigm.
Now I must go annoy Dom.
sig/av ↝ Paradiigm/noir_187

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”