- A pet peeve (or pet hate as it is also called) is a minor annoyance that an individual identifies as particularly annoying to him or her, to a greater degree than others may find it.
I'm sure, if not positive, most of you have at least one pet peeve about WQ multiplayer, whether it's the people, antics, roleplays etc. Feel free to discuss, explain, or even mildly rant about them here. Links to screenshots are welcome as well, they give us all a good giggle. ;3
→ Note about screenshots - Please read! ←
If you are going to post a link to a screenshot and it has someone's username in it, please either make sure they are okay with you posting the screenshot or you edit the screenshot so the username is illegible. We don't need people getting offended! Thank you.
I just so happen have quite the list of things that annoy me on multiplayer. That shouldn't surprise some of you. ^^'
- People that get as close as they can to your wolf's face to talk to you.
- People that roleplay in a server that isn't made specifically for roleplay.
- Being non-stop followed by strangers.
- Being jumped on/pushed repeatedly for no apparent reason.
- People constantly accusing you of being a rival pack spy (That is sort of funny as well lol).
- Paranoid/Rude people.
- Bowing repeatedly. The sound along with it is ear-piercing, in my opinion.
- People that act like the entire roleplay/conversation revolves around them.
- Descriptions stating that someone's wolf is either more beautiful/stronger/faster then everyone else's character. Putting themself on a pedestal basically.
- Non-canine/human roleplays.
Please keep in mind that everyone will have their own opinions, sometimes completely different then yours and you may not agree with it. There is no need to make a negative comment towards them. ^^