WolfQuest Multiplayer Pet Peeves

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

LunaSilverfang
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Re: WolfQuest Multiplayer Pet Peeves

Post by LunaSilverfang » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:50 am

My pet peeves are people who RP something other than a wolf and people who dodge every attack in a fight. :evil:

SnowingDream
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by SnowingDream » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:09 am

It's a semi-small list but that's because I hardly go on Multi-player

~People who ask for your Gender over and over again when clearly your name that you have for your wolf Is your gender.... I think you can tell what name sounds more Girly and a name that sounds more manly.

~When people join a Realistic Wolf Role play yet their version of Realistic is fight 24/7 or You have Spiked Collars -.-

~Dodging every single attack a Wolf has made when fighting and they kill you with one swipe

~Wolves who run, Trip, fall and roll then they stay there then slowly die and bleed to death.. ._.

~People who describe their wolf to be 'Flawless' and can Charm Male wolves into loving them... Useless just useless

~When someone comes into YOUR chat and then tell you to shut it off because it has the same name as theirs
It's just a matter of seconds I will fire ma laza' :D
And then take over the world with my Cat army

Floofysaur
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf
Name: Fwoof

Post by Floofysaur » Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:53 am

SnowingDream wrote:It's a semi-small list but that's because I hardly go on Multi-player

~People who ask for your Gender over and over again when clearly your name that you have for your wolf Is your gender.... I think you can tell what name sounds more Girly and a name that sounds more manly.

~When people join a Realistic Wolf Role play yet their version of Realistic is fight 24/7 or You have Spiked Collars -.-

~Dodging every single attack a Wolf has made when fighting and they kill you with one swipe

~Wolves who run, Trip, fall and roll then they stay there then slowly die and bleed to death.. ._.

~People who describe their wolf to be 'Flawless' and can Charm Male wolves into loving them... Useless just useless

~When someone comes into YOUR chat and then tell you to shut it off because it has the same name as theirs
Exactly how I listed my other comment, from the recent posts. I have dealt with users who would apparently say they are beautiful, have long silky fur, and stunning eyes.
Sometimes I would also come across wolves who say they trip over a log, or fall in a ditch, and either brake a bone or bleed heavily ;-;
Instant kills, while fighting, and also dodging attacks you attempt, and act like it never happened too them, yet you have to play along by how they play it. More like pathetic if you ask me >.>
Roses are gray,
Violets are blue,
I am a dog

Croix
Former WQ Moderator

Post by Croix » Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:15 am

SpecialK42293 wrote:
SnowingDream wrote:~Wolves who run, Trip, fall and roll then they stay there then slowly die and bleed to death.. ._.
Sometimes I would also come across wolves who say they trip over a log, or fall in a ditch, and either brake a bone or bleed heavily ;-;
Most people that I see doing this only do it for attention then will have an overly dramatic death. But I agree with both of you, it's quite irritating.

Floofysaur
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by Floofysaur » Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:22 am

Croix wrote:
SpecialK42293 wrote:
SnowingDream wrote:~Wolves who run, Trip, fall and roll then they stay there then slowly die and bleed to death.. ._.
Most people that I see doing this only do it for attention then will have an overly dramatic death. But I agree with both of you, it's quite irritating.

Indeed, most likely when they do this, is either near their den, and either be offered by someone to help them, or they offer the wolf to join them..like it always happens in a good section of the RP.

And as told by Black Velvet;
4.) Drama queens/kings. Players that pretty much want the attention of everyone else in the game. They do crazy stuff, like pretend they are hurt, stuck, suffering, dying, etc. If me or any of the other players ignore them, they will continue to "cry for help" forever, until someone goes over to them.
Roses are gray,
Violets are blue,
I am a dog

gabrilagg

Post by gabrilagg » Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:33 am

Moo, agreed! I rememebr ocne someone said something like
Lies down in pain, feeling my soul going away. Howls a deep howl, sad because nobody cares (...) Closes eyes gracefully, and cries, as notices will die alone (...)
Moo, so annoying. I mean Hello, everybody deserves attention, not only you, miss/mr center of universe.

Ah and people that hunt hunt hunt. It's like, you just killed a single bull elk and the person looks at you and says "Hunt" and plays it a thousand times. Not tryign elk massacre, but if it's like the only things they can do.

HowlOfAShadowWolf
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by HowlOfAShadowWolf » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:17 pm

The ones that annoy me the most (and yes, I know these have been posted before.)

~They act as if the whole chat revolves around them
~They ask you to be their "Meat" Then when you reject them they scream how rude and mean you are.
~ You go into a chat and they be rude when their saving spots
~ Mating chats.
~ "Power Playing" (Flying, kill-in-one-bite, etc.)
~ The "Blood" packs. (I haven't seen this in a while.)

Once, when me and my friend were Rping, This is how it went.

Remote player Person Joined the game

Friend: Hey
Me: Hey
Person: Hey (Friends user) Will you be my mate?!?!?! PLEASE?!?! PRETTY PLEASE!?!?!?!?!
Friend: Uh... No
Person: PLEASE?!?!?!
Friend: No
Me: He said no.
(Few minutes later)
Person: Please (Friends user) Be my mate!!!!
Friend: I said no (Persons user)!
Me: Will you just leave already?!?!
Player Person disconnected

Remote player Wolf Joined the game

Friend: Hey, (Wolfs name)
Me: Hey.
Wolf: Hey, (Friends user)
Friend: I bet its just (Persons User) But with a different user.
Me: Yea.
Wolf: No, (Persons user) is a complete weirdo.

(We role played for a little)

Wolf: Hey, (Friends User) Will you be my mate? Please?
Friend: No
Me: You again?

To sum it up (Cause that's pretty long) We fought for a little bit and my "friend" eventually started yelling at me to stop yelling at their "friend." and the person eventually left and we continued with our game, It was ridiculous.
Last edited by HowlOfAShadowWolf on Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
That's a very nice face ya got Dar... It would be a shame if anything were ta happen to it.....

Avatar (c) http://media-mcw.cursecdn.com/5/50/Avatar_Creeper_100x100.jpg

Floofysaur
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by Floofysaur » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:27 pm

Gahh it feels like I been posting so much on here already XD
Any who O.o
Like I agree with y'all above, and must say that, when people role play like how they do, is basically wanna be the center of attention to show others, they can be lik that, but to be rude, or just to take the fun out of everything, like a rat basically.
Like how Gabs, listed of someone dying, or over reacting over an incident, like a romantic love scene happened then they get shot or injured then die -.-

-lays stiff in a pool of blood, and takes last breaths and says I heart you, then my body starts to shut down, then fades.

This^ is one example I 'had' to be part of..I didn't approve it and stayed quiet, then I was forced to do something, and I actually got reported, screen shot..hint hint. Gah, I honestly dislike, these types of events.
Roses are gray,
Violets are blue,
I am a dog

Skor
WQ Report Team Retiree
WQ Report Team Retiree

Post by Skor » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:29 pm

Just gonna pop in on this thread for a second~

Many of you are annoyed by the drama llamas that try to force RP to revolve around them by getting hurt in some way.
Black Velvet wrote:4.) Drama queens/kings. Players that pretty much want the attention of everyone else in the game. They do crazy stuff, like pretend they are hurt, stuck, suffering, dying, etc. If me or any of the other players ignore them, they will continue to "cry for help" forever, until someone goes over to them. :x
Indeed. If you can convince the other players not to go help them, they'll be on their dying breath forever.
Then later when they're asking why you're not saving them, say that you are, in a roundabout way. As long as you ignore them, the character will be able to gasp one more breath, but as soon as some wolf acknowledges that they need help, they go off and 'die'. (Only to be revived by some magical herb.)
Or just trot by nonchalantly and say, "Aye, could 'ya hurry it up? The vultures are waiting."
..Okay, so perhaps not the last one. And yes, I do have my own list of peeves, but I'm sure they've all been covered by someone, and seeing as Multiplayer no longer works for me, I don't keep very up-to-date.
Last edited by Skor on Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
grownup teenage troublemaker

Floofysaur
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by Floofysaur » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:39 pm

StarPaw019 wrote:Just gonna pop in on this thread for a second~

Many of you are annoyed by the drama llamas that try to force RP to revolve around them by getting hurt in some way.
Black Velvet wrote:4.) Drama queens/kings. Players that pretty much want the attention of everyone else in the game. They do crazy stuff, like pretend they are hurt, stuck, suffering, dying, etc. If me or any of the other players ignore them, they will continue to "cry for help" forever, until someone goes over to them. :x
Indeed. If you can convince the other players not to go help them, they'll be on their dying breath forever.
Then later when they're asking why you're not saving them, say that you are, in a roundabout way. As long as you ignore them, the character will be able to gasp one more breath, but as soon as some wolf acknowledges that they need help, they go off and 'die'. (Only to be revived by some magical herb.)
Or just trot by nonchalantly and say, "Aye, could 'ya hurry it up? The vultures are waitnig."
..Okay, so perhaps not the last one. And yes, I do have my own list of peeves, but I'm sure they've all been covered by someone, and seeing as Multiplayer no longer works for me, I don't keep very up-to-date.
I haven't been able to go on Multiplayer for quite some time now.
But I see where your headed. Many users tend to use a certain type of herb to revive themselves in situations. Basically like a miracle.
Like when I RP it's not intense stuff that happens right away, unless it has reasoning "Oh I tripped over a stick and broke my paw, someone help please please I'm aching in pain!"
Not gonna mention names, but that person obviously had something 'happening' that no one responded too.
Roses are gray,
Violets are blue,
I am a dog

HowlOfAShadowWolf
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by HowlOfAShadowWolf » Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:39 pm

StarPaw019 wrote:
Just gonna pop in on this thread for a second~

Black Velvet wrote:
4.) Drama queens/kings. Players that pretty much want the attention of everyone else in the game. They do crazy stuff, like pretend they are hurt, stuck, suffering, dying, etc. If me or any of the other players ignore them, they will continue to "cry for help" forever, until someone goes over to them.
Or just trot by nonchalantly and say, "Aye, could 'ya hurry it up? The vultures are waitnig."

I haven't been able to go on Multiplayer for quite some time now.
But I see where your headed. Many users tend to use a certain type of herb to revive themselves in situations. Basically like a miracle.
Like when I RP it's not intense stuff that happens right away, unless it has reasoning "Oh I tripped over a stick and broke my paw, someone help please please I'm aching in pain!"
Not gonna mention names, but that person obviously had something 'happening' that no one responded too.
That is annoying..... I wish that they would just realize that their just being annoying (Sorry if that's quoted wrong, I'm kinda new to quotes.)
That's a very nice face ya got Dar... It would be a shame if anything were ta happen to it.....

Avatar (c) http://media-mcw.cursecdn.com/5/50/Avatar_Creeper_100x100.jpg

LunaSilverfang
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by LunaSilverfang » Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:31 am

I haven't seen anyone like that on multiplayer but they sound like a total idiot. :roll:

Floofysaur
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by Floofysaur » Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:36 pm

It all depends on players themselves, usually if you enter, wolf Rps yet not expecting to enter into a chat that sounds realistic yet there is always a few that have something 'unusual' about them.
Roses are gray,
Violets are blue,
I am a dog

Monte Carlo

Post by Monte Carlo » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:29 pm

Two words... power play. There is nothing I hate more than when you're trying to realistically roleplay and someone is constantly power playing or one-upping you. For example, a fight always involves them dodging every attack and striking you or whomever with magnificent force -.-

Floofysaur
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by Floofysaur » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:36 pm

Exactly how it all goes -.-
-Fights-
-Magical herbs
-Unique Markings
-summoning unrealistic things
-having missing limbs ot flesh, broken legs yet healing powers for that.

When I see users RP, usually when they fall from 'Canyon Cliffs' they land on their back and break it...apparently a wolf dies, if it lands on any sort of area from a height like that.
Roses are gray,
Violets are blue,
I am a dog

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”