Thoughts About The Rules

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, paperpaws, Frodo1

What do you think of the rules?

Yep, they keep the website and game in order!
40%
I agree with you, it can get a little annoying but the rest of the time it's great!
60%
No, they're sooo annoying! I can't do anything!
No votes

Total votes: 10

Captain Rora
Name: Rora/Roars, Lawrence
Location: The Point of N̨̗̠̲͔͍̘͜o̫̟͍͉͔̲̠ͅ ̢͈͎̝͎͍̳̥R̨̧̜̣̰̣̟͙e̘̗̣͓̝͓̺̹t̨͈̠̯̙̤͚̭ų͎̖̞̦̲̬ͅr̡̙̥̹̩͓̣̣n̖̠̪͚̩̞͈͙

Thoughts About The Rules

Post by Captain Rora » Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:14 am

I played a few other games and browsed a few other forums but none of them are as friendly as wolfquest. In my opinion it's the strict rules that are enforced about everyday. I noticed that a few people tend to think that the rules can be a pain. So after a little thinking I tried to decide if they're worth while or in the garbage. I ended up thinking in between, but what do you think?

I ain't talkin' about changing, I'm talking about the strictness of them and what you think about them.

Sorry if there's already a topic something, mods!
Last edited by Captain Rora on Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
- A U R O R A -
).........(\_
((.____/{ "-;
)).-' {{ ;'`
( (.;._ \\
DISTANT BLOODS PACK
- HEY AH HEY AH ♥︎
The Box of S̱̪̘̖̙͇̱̜͚̝͜ͅh̢̡̳̬̗̖͎̞̠͖̱ͅa̫̹͉̫̗͉̞̰̖̣͇̗m̤͖̖͎̖̼͔̯̤̩̪̫ḛ̡̠̗͉̰̳̰̞̫ͅͅ

Angelion Blackfire
Name: V.

Re: Thoughts About The Rules

Post by Angelion Blackfire » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:10 am

Yup, they can be a real pain, at least those on the forum...since we have kids here (9+) I guess some things won't change, it's supposed to be a family friendly forum, soooo, ya... ._.

The forum rules are nothing compared to the game if the people weren't abusing the chat all the time this wouldn't happen, since I don't play WQ at all I guess it should stay as it is as well...

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Re: Thoughts About The Rules

Post by Koa » Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:10 pm

If you're wondering about any (major) changes to be made to the rules, I do not foresee any, given how it was stated no "major" updates to the forum as well would be done with the departure of the project coordinator.
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.p ... 0#p2182377

The original goal of the forum is to remain educational and family friendly as opposed to a free-for-all forum. I would argue it has done its job. :)
YOU SAY YOU WANT TO GET BETTER AND YOU DON'T KNOW HOW.

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”