Wolf Packs! -WolfQuest Multiplayer Game

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, paperpaws, Frodo1

Hazelspack
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Wolf Packs! -WolfQuest Multiplayer Game

Post by Hazelspack » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:39 am

So recently I was playing this game with little cousins on a family vacation called Wolf Packs. It was lots of fun! I was thinking, maybe I could bring that game to WolfQuest. So let me explain the rules and how to play.

How to play: Its very simple actually. There is 4 and up people in a multiplayer game. The people are split up into groups and 1 alpha is chosen for each group (the alphas are normally chosen by the person started the game). The first group goes and hides, the alpha is the one who leads them to there hiding spot. When they have found the perfect spot, the alpha (in the chat) tells the pack to howl. And that signals that they are ready and are hidden. The other group has to find the other pack, and they each take turns hiding, with the alpha leading them to there spot.

Rules:

1.) No using the chat to discuss where one group is going to hide, the alpha will lead them to their hiding spot.

2.) Name tags MUST be turned off. If the other pack is caught using them they are disqualified and the other pack wins by default.

3.) No using the map AT ALL. If the other pack is caught using it they are disqualified and the other pack wins by default.

4.) The chat is only used for chatting with one another. Not roleplaying.

5.) Please do not argue with the alpha about where to hide and where you think the other pack is.

6.) Have fun! :D

MistyWolf10101
Pup
Pup

Re: Wolf Packs! -WolfQuest Multiplayer Game

Post by MistyWolf10101 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:49 pm

That sounds fun, but it might not work because you can only have up to 5 players in a multiplayer game. It might be worth a try, though.
.*¨*.¸.*¨ ¸.*¨¨*'.˛ ¨*'.˛.*¨*.

ƸӜƷ

м ι s т y

ƸӜƷ

.*¨*.¨*'.˛¨*'.˛ ¸.*¨¸.*¨.*¨*.

Av/Sig: river6/Emberflare

Floofysaur
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf
Name: Fwoof

Re: Wolf Packs! -WolfQuest Multiplayer Game

Post by Floofysaur » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:11 pm

True, having to be only up to 5 players, but I remember playing this game similarly in chats before and even though people are not allowed to toggle the map, some people can and even have a name tag on...so really it depends on the set-up as well.
Roses are gray,
Violets are blue,
I am a dog

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”