Multiplayer Chat Criticism?

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, paperpaws, Frodo1

amethystrose
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Name: Hypnotic

Multiplayer Chat Criticism?

Post by amethystrose » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:26 am

I am hoping that this hasn't been talked about yet. But I have had this MP chat criticism thing happen to me NUMEROUS of times. When I say 'Chat criticism', here is what I mean:

Someone comes into your server, and says mean and annoying things about what you called your server. I called my server, DeepHypnosisRP (Now I call it, WolfPackRP, because of this problem), and a lot of people would just join and question why I called it that, and they would not get the concept of what they were supposed to do. Even though I would try to explain what they were supposed to do, they would continue to mouth off to me and say mean things.

I was wondering... Did this ever happen to you? If it has, please give a brief summary of what you called your server, and how people were treating you, because of your server name.
[Hypnotic Phrases]:
~The deeper you go, the better you feel. And the better you feel, the deeper you go~.
~Relax Deeper~

xXEternalSoulXx

Re: Multiplayer Chat Criticism?

Post by xXEternalSoulXx » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:30 pm

Hmm. That was quite rude of those WQ players who disrespected the title of your chat. I'd just ignore them if I was in the same position as you.

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”