All the WQ Players Summed Up

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

Star_The_Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Re: All the WQ Players Summed Up

Post by Star_The_Wolf » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:10 pm

Mwitu wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:45 am
TimberRaven wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:12 pm
Mwitu wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:15 pm

Ack, I've run across those, too. By the time you're at the rendezvous site, you typically run out of food, so the pups are starving while that person figuratively dances around just beyond the clearing for no reason.

I guess that type of player needs a title? :?
It should be The Heckler of Sanity
I second that! It's official. :lol:
Yup.

AStrangerOnline
Pup
Pup
Name: Mochi

Post by AStrangerOnline » Sat May 02, 2020 4:07 am

I do not know if anyone still comes here, but I have a few more annoying types, and a few stories that contain them.

The Clean As Soap Player-Usually a young child, easily offended when anyone says anything they consider a swear word. I encountered one during a pup game, who kicked a person who didn't even say anything wrong.

The Slow Pro-These people write in immensely descriptive ways, however, they take a long time to type each part. Reasons are usually due to bad connection, and I don't have anything against them, yet I find them annoying when trying to roleplay with them.

The Favouritism Player-I think that we have all been one of these. These people create servers and have a good time with anyone who joins, but if a friend they know comes on, they basically forget whoever they were roleplaying with. One I was with even changed the entire plot to resume what they were doing previously. Needless to say, I just joined a different server.

I have had an encounter with a Mate-Beggar whilst with a few friends on a HS roleplay. They came on and began almost harassing a friend to kiss, be their mate, etc. When we declined and said how she was already in a roleplay relationship with my character, they grew offensive and shot rude insults at us, even cussing a few times. Eventually, the host kicked him, but the mood was kind of ruined after that.

(Edited, due to it being impossible to read)

xc92u3

Post by xc92u3 » Tue May 05, 2020 10:05 pm

Oh, yeah, there's one last one:
I will kill you if you don't give me your information that I have no business knowing, der
This kind of person usually remains quiet most of the time, and then out of nowhere, they shoot you a random compliment (something like "I like your name"). And then they demand all of your personal information. Why? Because they complimented you. They were nice to you. Now are you gonna be nice back, or give them the cold shoulder and not answer any of their perfectly harmless and cutely curious questions because you're such a jerk?
Like, I had one of them say that my name was cool and that they liked it, I said thank you and then they wanted to know my address. ...which I don't even have completely memorized, so I couldn't give it to them whether I wanted to or not... so they demanded my number, my real name, my age, the city I lived in, my email addresses, etc..... It was kind of creepy. Actually, no. It was really creepy. What the H-E-double-hockey-stick makes you think I'm gonna tell you any of that, you creep? I actually said that. They almost killed me. ...With laughter! Their threats were hilarious!
AStrangerOnline wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 4:07 am
The Slow Pro-These people write in immensely descriptive ways, however, they take a long time to type each part. Reasons are usually due to bad connection, and I don't have anything against them, yet I find them annoying when trying to roleplay with them.

The Favouritism Player-I think that we have all been one of these. These people create servers and have a good time with anyone who joins, but if a friend they know comes on, they basically forget whoever they were roleplaying with. One I was with even changed the entire plot to resume what they were doing previously. Needless to say, I just joined a different server.
I'm kind of a slow pro, I'm not very slow but I do take a few seconds to write out all the crazy, immense, fluffy paragraphs that I do :lol: I've never actually been the kind of player that plays favorites, but I have met a lot that do. Maannn those are so annoying, and unfair. I remind them of the original plot that we were having a blast in, but they say they changed it to all this weird stuff that only they and their friend understand. Everyone else in the server leaves and the host starts questioning why everyone's leaving. Wow. Really, people?
AStrangerOnline wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 4:07 am
The Clean As Soap Player-Usually a young child, easily offended when anyone says anything they consider a swear word. I encountered one during a pup game, who kicked a person who didn't even say anything wrong.
Oof I used to be one of these really badly when I first started RPing, yikes. I was nine or ten at the time, and didn't last like that very long :lol:
Edit: There's one last one I forgot!
Either I play your characters, or the entire RP is just me and my made-up NPCs
This person was so weird. I kept clogging up the roleplay with funny comments on a bear that happened to be glitching, and, well, it distracted everyone. Except for one person. That one person then took over the entire roleplay and filled it up with their really weird NPCs. They seemed to have invented their very own planet, haha! Well... we were just watching in confused awe as the NPCs that that person had made up was taking our places in the roleplay. Then everything started falling apart. This one little brat started screaming about how her parents let her skip school so she could have fun and that she wasn't having fun and that everyone hated her and that she was gonna leave (for good this time. She'd been saying that she was going to leave for months now, and it was getting ridiculous), and then I admitted that I was so tired of that person's poop that I'd kick them (I've known her forever. She's a drama queen) if they didn't stop. That turned everyone in the game against me. I didn't care. And then when she left, everything went back to normal! Even the person that had taken over the roleplay was back to normal and we could roleplay again, haha

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”