[2.7] Lost River Discussion [Spoilers]

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, paperpaws, Frodo1

Post Reply
User avatar
roguemoon
Yearling
Yearling
Posts: 416
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:40 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Canada

Re: [2.7] Lost River Discussion [Spoilers]

Post by roguemoon » Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:17 am

Is there actually a way to enter the no trespassing zone at the molecule facility?
"No matter where they are, the restless imagine being somewhere else."
Avatar credit to Lupinz

User avatar
Keyyva
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Posts: 174
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:56 am
Gender: Female
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: [2.7] Lost River Discussion [Spoilers]

Post by Keyyva » Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:20 am

roguemoon wrote:Is there actually a way to enter the no trespassing zone at the molecule facility?
Yup, though it is a glitch. I almost got stuck under that man-made ditch or whatever it is called lol
EDIT: Hold on, ill get a screenshot

EDIT 2: Blah, when I pressed 1 for screenshot, it brought up the control menu or something :\
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

This one tuned out fine though, here is the brick buildings in there:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Maybe i'll go through later and report le glitches i've found xD
Last edited by Keyyva on Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Character © Keyyva
Avatar © Vexi - http://vexiwolf.deviantart.com [Used with permission]

User avatar
Jeames
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 4153
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:43 am
Name: Jeames, Jea
Gender: Other
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

Re: [2.7] Lost River Discussion [Spoilers]

Post by Jeames » Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:35 am

roguemoon wrote:
I got Tanks For The View but not Ashes to Ashes yet.
I wanna know where it is! I wanna see it! ;o;
Can you send me a private message explaining where? Pleaseee? I love spoilers. <3
. - Jeames - .

For the last time,
I am a STICK okay?!?!
Oh and I own Paradiigm.
Now I must go annoy Dom.
sig/av ↝ Paradiigm/noir_187

User avatar
Kittea
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Posts: 848
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:52 pm
Name: Yas
Location: Kilroy was here.
Contact:

Re: [2.7] Lost River Discussion [Spoilers]

Post by Kittea » Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:36 am

I'll have to try that sometime.

How'd you do it?
|
Smapleville's Finest

Look man, I find it hard to believe
that you just picked up some random pants
and put them on
Be straight with me, are these pants yours?


- - -
Av / Sig - Lupe

User avatar
SolitaryHowl
Skilled Hunter
Skilled Hunter
Posts: 6264
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:13 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Canada

Re: [2.7] Lost River Discussion [Spoilers]

Post by SolitaryHowl » Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:44 am

Yes, its possible (as a glitch). I wouldn't recommend it....you can't really escape once you're in there.
Former WolfQuest Moderator. 2009 - 2011

Avatar is copyright Koa

User avatar
Keyyva
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Posts: 174
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:56 am
Gender: Female
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: [2.7] Lost River Discussion [Spoilers]

Post by Keyyva » Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:53 am

SolitaryHowl wrote:Yes, its possible (as a glitch). I wouldn't recommend it....you can't really escape once you're in there.
Actually, you can get in and out quite easily -- i'll take a video tomorrow or something. (There is no copyright stuff against video right?)
Character © Keyyva
Avatar © Vexi - http://vexiwolf.deviantart.com [Used with permission]

User avatar
Kittea
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Posts: 848
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:52 pm
Name: Yas
Location: Kilroy was here.
Contact:

Re: [2.7] Lost River Discussion [Spoilers]

Post by Kittea » Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:54 am

Aha, maybe I'll try it with an alternate character then ^^;
|
Smapleville's Finest

Look man, I find it hard to believe
that you just picked up some random pants
and put them on
Be straight with me, are these pants yours?


- - -
Av / Sig - Lupe

User avatar
TheBee howls
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:18 am
Gender: Female
Location: Earth

Re: [2.7] Lost River Discussion [Spoilers]

Post by TheBee howls » Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:04 pm

Got onto Lost River ten minutes ago and I just found the river. I really like this new map! :D

User avatar
Jeames
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 4153
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:43 am
Name: Jeames, Jea
Gender: Other
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

Re: [2.7] Lost River Discussion [Spoilers]

Post by Jeames » Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:19 pm

Today I found all the achievements in Lost River, even the secret ones. :'D
I'm soooo happyyy.
. - Jeames - .

For the last time,
I am a STICK okay?!?!
Oh and I own Paradiigm.
Now I must go annoy Dom.
sig/av ↝ Paradiigm/noir_187

User avatar
Wolfwind
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 583
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:55 pm
Gender: Female
Location: land of corn and coal
Contact:

Re: [2.7] Lost River Discussion [Spoilers]

Post by Wolfwind » Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:42 pm

SilverHybrid wrote:
Rifka wrote:I got a mate in LR, how do I move on to SC?
You cannot move on to Slough Creek from the Lost River map. LR is pretty much just for exploration and the like, rather than an act as an alternative starting point from AM. :]
Is there a way to get your character and their mate back to Amethyst Mountain and then on to Slough Creek?
I've been having a ton of fun playing in Lost River (the abandoned town is so cool and I totally didn't see it coming), but I found a mate for my wolf there and will be sad if he has to leave her and find another to continue :'D At least the experience points seem to stay with the saved wolf so I can get him back to AM without losing those, so it's the mate I'm concerned about now. Is there a way to do that?

[EDIT: I was looking around another thread and saw some indication there isn't. Ah well, I'll just have to search for just the right one again, ahah x'D Correct me if there is a way, though!]

On a side note, I love the newspaper stand and its headlines! http://orig01.deviantart.net/0b32/f/201 ... 9h4jg6.png (looks like the text is the good ol' lorem ipsum of course, but still cool haha) Anyone know what the graffiti could be a reference to?

My art: canis-ferox.deviantart.com

"I like being weird. Weird's all I've got. That and my sweet style."

User avatar
SolitaryHowl
Skilled Hunter
Skilled Hunter
Posts: 6264
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:13 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Canada

Re: [2.7] Lost River Discussion [Spoilers]

Post by SolitaryHowl » Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:50 pm

Wolfwind wrote:
SilverHybrid wrote:
Rifka wrote:I got a mate in LR, how do I move on to SC?
You cannot move on to Slough Creek from the Lost River map. LR is pretty much just for exploration and the like, rather than an act as an alternative starting point from AM. :]
Is there a way to get your character and their mate back to Amethyst Mountain and then on to Slough Creek?
I've been having a ton of fun playing in Lost River (the abandoned town is so cool and I totally didn't see it coming), but I found a mate for my wolf there and will be sad if he has to leave her and find another to continue :'D At least the experience points seem to stay with the saved wolf so I can get him back to AM without losing those, so it's the mate I'm concerned about now. Is there a way to do that?

[EDIT: I was looking around another thread and saw some indication there isn't. Ah well, I'll just have to search for just the right one again, ahah x'D Correct me if there is a way, though!]

On a side note, I love the newspaper stand and its headlines! http://orig01.deviantart.net/0b32/f/201 ... 9h4jg6.png (looks like the text is the good ol' lorem ipsum of course, but still cool haha) Anyone know what the graffiti could be a reference to?
I googled the graffiti ("TerHer"?) and all that came up was that 'TerHer is another way of saying haha', but the source for that is sketchy (UrbanDictionary) and probably not legit so...I don't know. I think its just stock graffiti that Dave found
Former WolfQuest Moderator. 2009 - 2011

Avatar is copyright Koa

User avatar
Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator
Posts: 5631
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:57 am
Gender: Female
Location: England, United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: [2.7] Lost River Discussion [Spoilers]

Post by Neamara » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:53 pm

[spoiler]
Image
[/spoiler]
that feeling when you break the game and/or defy game logic/collision :'D
town hall is a dangerous place
I don't fear death -- I fear people.

[
XBL] • [PSN]
[
Switch SW-7220-7090-5161]
Avatar © LupinzPack

User avatar
SolitaryHowl
Skilled Hunter
Skilled Hunter
Posts: 6264
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:13 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Canada

Re: [2.7] Lost River Discussion [Spoilers]

Post by SolitaryHowl » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:37 pm

Neamara wrote:[spoiler]
Image
[/spoiler]
that feeling when you break the game and/or defy game logic/collision :'D
town hall is a dangerous place
Hahahhaa, that's too funny! How did that happen?
Former WolfQuest Moderator. 2009 - 2011

Avatar is copyright Koa

User avatar
Kittea
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Posts: 848
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:52 pm
Name: Yas
Location: Kilroy was here.
Contact:

Re: [2.7] Lost River Discussion [Spoilers]

Post by Kittea » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:42 pm

We ran up the stairs. And may have jumped. If I recall correctly.
|
Smapleville's Finest

Look man, I find it hard to believe
that you just picked up some random pants
and put them on
Be straight with me, are these pants yours?


- - -
Av / Sig - Lupe

User avatar
loboLoco
WolfQuest Team Member
WolfQuest Team Member
Posts: 2649
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:51 pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: [2.7] Lost River Discussion [Spoilers]

Post by loboLoco » Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:21 pm

CaffeineCollie wrote:We ran up the stairs. And may have jumped. If I recall correctly.
The barricade is there for a reason, you know.
Dave/loboLoco
WolfQuest Game Producer

Post Reply

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”