Changes/additions to the old maps in 2.7

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, paperpaws, Frodo1

User avatar
Kamaal
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1080
Joined: Fri May 22, 2015 9:08 am
Name: Kam
Gender: Female
Location: Wanna take a guess?

Re: Changes/additions to the old maps in 2.7

Post by Kamaal » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:20 am

Meh... count me in as well xD
I ran out of snarky remarks, unfortunately.
Avatar © LupinzPack

User avatar
SilkenGalaxy
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1049
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:51 am
Name: Alex
Gender: Female
Location: Florida

Re: Changes/additions to the old maps in 2.7

Post by SilkenGalaxy » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:23 am

Kamaal wrote:Meh... count me in as well xD
Hahaha! Maybe we should just start a club.

"Welcome folks to the "We're teenagers once again obsessed with WolfQuest" club!"

Staying on topic, during the demo, it's nice seeing that there's an actual fossil forest in Fossil Forest, and there's much more shrubbery, which makes the environment seem more real, which I enjoy.

User avatar
Kamaal
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1080
Joined: Fri May 22, 2015 9:08 am
Name: Kam
Gender: Female
Location: Wanna take a guess?

Re: Changes/additions to the old maps in 2.7

Post by Kamaal » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:27 am

CakeWolfy wrote:
Kamaal wrote:Meh... count me in as well xD
Hahaha! Maybe we should just start a club.

"Welcome folks to the "We're teenagers once again obsessed with WolfQuest" club!"

Staying on topic, during the demo, it's nice seeing that there's an actual fossil forest in Fossil Forest, and there's much more shrubbery, which makes the environment seem more real, which I enjoy.
FIRST: This club is a MUST.
SECOND: I completely agree with your sayings it's nice to see small bits of detail here and there ^^
I ran out of snarky remarks, unfortunately.
Avatar © LupinzPack

User avatar
SilkenGalaxy
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1049
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:51 am
Name: Alex
Gender: Female
Location: Florida

Re: Changes/additions to the old maps in 2.7

Post by SilkenGalaxy » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:30 am

Kamaal wrote:
CakeWolfy wrote:
Kamaal wrote:Meh... count me in as well xD
Hahaha! Maybe we should just start a club.

"Welcome folks to the "We're teenagers once again obsessed with WolfQuest" club!"

Staying on topic, during the demo, it's nice seeing that there's an actual fossil forest in Fossil Forest, and there's much more shrubbery, which makes the environment seem more real, which I enjoy.
FIRST: This club is a MUST.
SECOND: I completely agree with your sayings it's nice to see small bits of detail here and there ^^
First: Ehehehe, why don't we just call it the "Teenage WolfQuest Obsesseds Club"
Second: Yes, all them purrty details! And from the beta screenshots and stuff, I noticed a while back that they changed how the rocks look in Slough Creek, and they just look so much more realistic and awesome!

User avatar
Phasoli
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf
Posts: 642
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:23 pm
Name: Call me Tsuri!
Gender: Gender neutral
Location: Photosynthesizing with the beans in the backyard
Contact:

Re: Changes/additions to the old maps in 2.7

Post by Phasoli » Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:35 am

It's so enjoyable to hop on rocks in SC! I also noticed that when it snows in Winter, your pelt tends to lighten, but the reverse happened to one of my friends in multiplayer somehow, lol. The new texturing is amazing! Also, I like how footprints don't show up when walking on rock in SC Winter. I had just recognized that little detail.
||,.°`°.,,.°`°.,||ЖЖЖ||,.°`°.,,.°`°.,||
Writing is a job, a talent,
but it's also the place to go inside your head.
It's the imaginary friend you drink tea
with in the afternoon.
||,.°`°.,||Ж||,.°`°.,||
sig/quote © Kamaal/Ann Patchett

User avatar
Kamaal
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1080
Joined: Fri May 22, 2015 9:08 am
Name: Kam
Gender: Female
Location: Wanna take a guess?

Re: Changes/additions to the old maps in 2.7

Post by Kamaal » Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:52 am

Tsuri wrote:It's so enjoyable to hop on rocks in SC! I also noticed that when it snows in Winter, your pelt tends to lighten, but the reverse happened to one of my friends in multiplayer somehow, lol. The new texturing is amazing! Also, I like how footprints don't show up when walking on rock in SC Winter. I had just recognized that little detail.
Aww, now I'm jelly... I want the game so bad.... Hopefully I can win one of those free copies the contest is offering...
I ran out of snarky remarks, unfortunately.
Avatar © LupinzPack

User avatar
SilkenGalaxy
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1049
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:51 am
Name: Alex
Gender: Female
Location: Florida

Re: Changes/additions to the old maps in 2.7

Post by SilkenGalaxy » Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:25 am

Kamaal wrote:
Tsuri wrote:It's so enjoyable to hop on rocks in SC! I also noticed that when it snows in Winter, your pelt tends to lighten, but the reverse happened to one of my friends in multiplayer somehow, lol. The new texturing is amazing! Also, I like how footprints don't show up when walking on rock in SC Winter. I had just recognized that little detail.
Aww, now I'm jelly... I want the game so bad.... Hopefully I can win one of those free copies the contest is offering...
Same here, Kamaal, can't wait for the new game!

User avatar
Kamaal
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1080
Joined: Fri May 22, 2015 9:08 am
Name: Kam
Gender: Female
Location: Wanna take a guess?

Re: Changes/additions to the old maps in 2.7

Post by Kamaal » Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:27 am

CakeWolfy wrote:
Kamaal wrote:
Tsuri wrote:It's so enjoyable to hop on rocks in SC! I also noticed that when it snows in Winter, your pelt tends to lighten, but the reverse happened to one of my friends in multiplayer somehow, lol. The new texturing is amazing! Also, I like how footprints don't show up when walking on rock in SC Winter. I had just recognized that little detail.
Aww, now I'm jelly... I want the game so bad.... Hopefully I can win one of those free copies the contest is offering...
Same here, Kamaal, can't wait for the new game!
Yiisss... I know you dooo!
(I'm gonna PM you, cause we are getting off topic...)
I ran out of snarky remarks, unfortunately.
Avatar © LupinzPack

User avatar
Jeames
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 4153
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:43 am
Name: Jeames, Jea
Gender: Other
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Changes/additions to the old maps in 2.7

Post by Jeames » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:26 pm

I noticed the human items in Slough Creek have moved... I have not found a human item in that map at all. NOT ONE.
Does anyone know where I can find the boot and the wheel, and what other items I can find there? Please PM me with spoilerssss. ;_;
. - Jeames - .

For the last time,
I am a STICK okay?!?!
Oh and I own Paradiigm.
Now I must go annoy Dom.
sig/av ↝ Paradiigm/noir_187

User avatar
SolitaryHowl
Skilled Hunter
Skilled Hunter
Posts: 6264
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:13 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Canada

Re: Changes/additions to the old maps in 2.7

Post by SolitaryHowl » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:41 pm

Semper Solus wrote:I noticed the human items in Slough Creek have moved... I have not found a human item in that map at all. NOT ONE.
Does anyone know where I can find the boot and the wheel, and what other items I can find there? Please PM me with spoilerssss. ;_;
I know the boot is near one of the densites now, I forget which one. But its on a hill that's facing towards the center of the map. That's all I remember....sorry!

As for the wheel...I think Dave put it in the southern forest somewhere? Or maybe where the campfire is?
Former WolfQuest Moderator. 2009 - 2011

Avatar is copyright Koa

User avatar
AmberZeWolf
Yearling
Yearling
Posts: 276
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:00 pm
Gender: Female
Location: In amethyst mountain.

Re: Changes/additions to the old maps in 2.7

Post by AmberZeWolf » Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:45 pm

Naw, the wheel is actually pretty close to spawn. On topic, I love all of the changes, and I mean really love it. It's just sad I can't play on beautiful graphics because of the lag. On WQ 2.5 I could but with all of these enhancements, not anymore.
Taking your time when you can is key to a healthy lifestyle. You may have a set lifespan, but you don't have to rush yourself every second of it.

User avatar
Jeames
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 4153
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:43 am
Name: Jeames, Jea
Gender: Other
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Changes/additions to the old maps in 2.7

Post by Jeames » Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:26 am

I see... well, this is gonna be loads of fun. I'm gonna search again and again until I just have no idea anymore what I'm doing. :'D
Gotta find them allll...
. - Jeames - .

For the last time,
I am a STICK okay?!?!
Oh and I own Paradiigm.
Now I must go annoy Dom.
sig/av ↝ Paradiigm/noir_187

User avatar
Phasoli
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf
Posts: 642
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:23 pm
Name: Call me Tsuri!
Gender: Gender neutral
Location: Photosynthesizing with the beans in the backyard
Contact:

Re: Changes/additions to the old maps in 2.7

Post by Phasoli » Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:16 am

The wheel is by Little Butte as you go towards the Sir Douglas Forest. I found it in winter; nit sure if the items move in the summer version. But that's what I found. And the campfire should be in the same place in SC as i remember it. The additions of human evidence in Amethyst Mountain is new, and it also makes me want to explore it more!
||,.°`°.,,.°`°.,||ЖЖЖ||,.°`°.,,.°`°.,||
Writing is a job, a talent,
but it's also the place to go inside your head.
It's the imaginary friend you drink tea
with in the afternoon.
||,.°`°.,||Ж||,.°`°.,||
sig/quote © Kamaal/Ann Patchett

User avatar
Jeames
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 4153
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:43 am
Name: Jeames, Jea
Gender: Other
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Changes/additions to the old maps in 2.7

Post by Jeames » Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:39 am

Thank! I'm gonna try and find it. xD

Edit: Found the wheel! Now the boot left! And I assume there's still a campfire around in Slough Creek?
Edit: Found the campire too, now the boot and the human trails left. c:
Edit: Found the human trails too! Now only the boot left. XD
Edt: And found the boots as well!

Though, it still says I haven't seen all human signs in Slough Creek. Anyone know what the others are?

Another edit: Never find! I found them all! The hiking trail was the last one. xD
. - Jeames - .

For the last time,
I am a STICK okay?!?!
Oh and I own Paradiigm.
Now I must go annoy Dom.
sig/av ↝ Paradiigm/noir_187

User avatar
Phasoli
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf
Posts: 642
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:23 pm
Name: Call me Tsuri!
Gender: Gender neutral
Location: Photosynthesizing with the beans in the backyard
Contact:

Re: Changes/additions to the old maps in 2.7

Post by Phasoli » Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:23 pm

I feel like I don't get my achievements on time. I've gone to visit the campfire and the boot in both multiplayer and singleplayer versions of AM, but I still haven't gotten any achievements for it. :C
||,.°`°.,,.°`°.,||ЖЖЖ||,.°`°.,,.°`°.,||
Writing is a job, a talent,
but it's also the place to go inside your head.
It's the imaginary friend you drink tea
with in the afternoon.
||,.°`°.,||Ж||,.°`°.,||
sig/quote © Kamaal/Ann Patchett

Post Reply

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”