The Secret Life of WQ Admin

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, paperpaws, Frodo1

User avatar
Pepper
WolfQuest Team Member
WolfQuest Team Member
Posts: 387
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:32 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Eduweb world headquarters
Contact:

Re: The Secret Life of WQ Admin

Post by Pepper » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:40 am

PearlyReborn wrote:Haha, that is TOO FUNNY.

Fae? People use fae as a synonym for female? It means fairy! Are all female wolves secretly fairies? Is this a ~magical conspiracy~?
So "fae" is term for female? I am disappointed. I really thought there be fairies in WolfQuest. Magic gone.
Pepper
WolfQuest Team Member

Shake your glitter.

User avatar
8900
Pup
Pup
Posts: 81
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:31 am
Gender: Female
Location: Right behind you

Re: The Secret Life of WQ Admin

Post by 8900 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:41 pm

Pepper wrote:So "fae" is term for female? I am disappointed. I really thought there be fairies in WolfQuest. Magic gone.
Indeed, quite the disappointment. I was hoping I could get magic dust for an infinite carcass.

User avatar
wolfluvr101
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf
Posts: 617
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:25 am
Name: Rexx
Gender: Female
Location: Here, there, maybe everywhere

Re: The Secret Life of WQ Admin

Post by wolfluvr101 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:50 pm

8900 wrote:
Pepper wrote:So "fae" is term for female? I am disappointed. I really thought there be fairies in WolfQuest. Magic gone.
Indeed, quite the disappointment. I was hoping I could get magic dust for an infinite carcass.
Aw man, that means all the fairy houses I took so much time building across the maps were built for nothing! Darn!
MP username: novasaurus
MP wolf name: Ylva

User avatar
PearlyReborn
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Posts: 291
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:22 pm
Name: Meg
Gender: Female
Location: Nuvema Town

Re: The Secret Life of WQ Admin

Post by PearlyReborn » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:26 pm

Maybe Dave will add them, if you have faith, trust, and pixie dust! You can fly, you can fly, you can flyyyyyyyy!!!
"Hilbert! You said you have a dream… That dream… Make it come true! Wonderful dreams and ideals give you the power to change the world! If anyone can, it's you!" ~ N Harmonia

User avatar
SolitaryHowl
Skilled Hunter
Skilled Hunter
Posts: 6264
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:13 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Canada

Re: The Secret Life of WQ Admin

Post by SolitaryHowl » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:07 pm

PearlyReborn wrote:Maybe Dave will add them, if you have faith, trust, and pixie dust! You can fly, you can fly, you can flyyyyyyyy!!!
Dave likes to add missing boots everywhere, surely a fairy isn't that much of a stretch. :P

Maybe there can be fairy inside of a boot in Tower Fall.
Former WolfQuest Moderator. 2009 - 2011

Avatar is copyright Koa

User avatar
8900
Pup
Pup
Posts: 81
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:31 am
Gender: Female
Location: Right behind you

Re: The Secret Life of WQ Admin

Post by 8900 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:33 pm

SolitaryHowl wrote:
PearlyReborn wrote:Maybe Dave will add them, if you have faith, trust, and pixie dust! You can fly, you can fly, you can flyyyyyyyy!!!
Dave likes to add missing boots everywhere, surely a fairy isn't that much of a stretch. :P

Maybe there can be fairy inside of a boot in Tower Fall.
Someone nonchalantly report this thread so Dave will see it and add fairies :D

User avatar
duskypack
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Posts: 1352
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:49 pm
Name: Dusk
Gender: Female

Re: The Secret Life of WQ Admin

Post by duskypack » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:35 am

8900 wrote:
SolitaryHowl wrote:
PearlyReborn wrote:Maybe Dave will add them, if you have faith, trust, and pixie dust! You can fly, you can fly, you can flyyyyyyyy!!!
Dave likes to add missing boots everywhere, surely a fairy isn't that much of a stretch. :P

Maybe there can be fairy inside of a boot in Tower Fall.
Someone nonchalantly report this thread so Dave will see it and add fairies :D
I don't think that Dave deal with reports (that is the job of the volunteer moderators) but I don't doubt that he'll see this. Perhaps a fairy MOTL?
¯~_°. .°_~¯
Night is now falling, so ends this day.
The road is now calling, and I must away.
Over hill and under tree, through lands where never light has shone.
By silver streams that run down to the sea.
¯~_°. .°_~¯

Lyrics - The Last Goodbye by Billy Boyd
(from the third Hobbit movie)
Av/Sig - Koa/Raven

User avatar
8900
Pup
Pup
Posts: 81
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:31 am
Gender: Female
Location: Right behind you

Re: The Secret Life of WQ Admin

Post by 8900 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:25 pm

duskypack wrote:
8900 wrote:
SolitaryHowl wrote: Dave likes to add missing boots everywhere, surely a fairy isn't that much of a stretch. :P

Maybe there can be fairy inside of a boot in Tower Fall.
Someone nonchalantly report this thread so Dave will see it and add fairies :D
I don't think that Dave deal with reports (that is the job of the volunteer moderators) but I don't doubt that he'll see this. Perhaps a fairy MOTL?
Ah, too bad; was worth a shot. I'd be very interesting in seeing that implemented XD

User avatar
PearlyReborn
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Posts: 291
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:22 pm
Name: Meg
Gender: Female
Location: Nuvema Town

Re: The Secret Life of WQ Admin

Post by PearlyReborn » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:04 am

Maybe a MOTL-esque deer that has wings or something, that's inaccessible but you can see it, like MOTL?
"Hilbert! You said you have a dream… That dream… Make it come true! Wonderful dreams and ideals give you the power to change the world! If anyone can, it's you!" ~ N Harmonia

User avatar
8900
Pup
Pup
Posts: 81
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:31 am
Gender: Female
Location: Right behind you

Re: The Secret Life of WQ Admin

Post by 8900 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:23 pm

That'd be interesting. Please help me though; what does MOTL stand for?

User avatar
Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator
Posts: 5662
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:57 am
Gender: Female
Location: England, United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: The Secret Life of WQ Admin

Post by Neamara » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:26 pm

These never cease to amaze me. :')
8900 wrote:That'd be interesting. Please help me though; what does MOTL stand for?
Moose on the Loose.
Send help to the UK.
A clown has taken control.

[
XBL] • [PSN]
[
Switch SW-7220-7090-5161]
Avatar © WQ:AE

User avatar
Pepper
WolfQuest Team Member
WolfQuest Team Member
Posts: 387
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:32 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Eduweb world headquarters
Contact:

Re: The Secret Life of WQ Admin

Post by Pepper » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:45 pm

duskypack wrote: I don't think that Dave deal with reports (that is the job of the volunteer moderators) but I don't doubt that he'll see this. Perhaps a fairy MOTL?
Ha ha! Dave hears all about the best reports (some of which cannot be posted here).

Moderators used to have to deal with reports but now I get to do it. Every morning (especially weekends) I spend a hour or so using my den mother powers to help keep WQ a reasonably friendly community.

I don't see fairies in the future but strange things do sometimes appear...
Pepper
WolfQuest Team Member

Shake your glitter.

User avatar
duskypack
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Posts: 1352
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:49 pm
Name: Dusk
Gender: Female

Re: The Secret Life of WQ Admin

Post by duskypack » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:46 pm

PearlyReborn wrote:Maybe a MOTL-esque deer that has wings or something, that's inaccessible but you can see it, like MOTL?

Or maybe, under very special circumstances, it can replace the planes tracking you when you wear the radio collar so you see it flying through the sky?

And many thanks for all that you do for us, Pepper! We appreciate you spending long hours to keep Wolfquest safe and free of nasties! I was referring to forum reports - do you deal with those, too?
Last edited by duskypack on Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
¯~_°. .°_~¯
Night is now falling, so ends this day.
The road is now calling, and I must away.
Over hill and under tree, through lands where never light has shone.
By silver streams that run down to the sea.
¯~_°. .°_~¯

Lyrics - The Last Goodbye by Billy Boyd
(from the third Hobbit movie)
Av/Sig - Koa/Raven

User avatar
8900
Pup
Pup
Posts: 81
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:31 am
Gender: Female
Location: Right behind you

Re: The Secret Life of WQ Admin

Post by 8900 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:27 pm

Neamara wrote:These never cease to amaze me. :')
8900 wrote:That'd be interesting. Please help me though; what does MOTL stand for?
Moose on the Loose.
Thank you ^^

User avatar
Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator
Posts: 5662
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:57 am
Gender: Female
Location: England, United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: The Secret Life of WQ Admin

Post by Neamara » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:34 pm

8900 wrote:Thank you ^^
You're welcome, but please make sure your posts contain no less than three words (not including smilies/emoji), as anything less is considered SPAM outside of three specific forums in the Other Topics category. ^^;
Send help to the UK.
A clown has taken control.

[
XBL] • [PSN]
[
Switch SW-7220-7090-5161]
Avatar © WQ:AE

Post Reply

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”