Free version?

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, paperpaws, Frodo1

[Shadow Strike]
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Free version?

Post by [Shadow Strike] » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:19 pm

Are there any other free versions of wolf quest (besides the "old version")? and if so, which one is the best?
Spoiler:
ALERT!
Spoiler:
ALERT!
Spoiler:
The fox says WAPAPOWPOWPOWPOWPOW! :fox:

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Re: Free version?

Post by Neamara » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:15 am

The only free version available through wolfquest.org is 2.5.1 (released October 2011), and there are demo editions of 2.7 available through Steam, Itch.io and probably the other storefronts. The mobile edition of 2.7 is the demo edition by default.
These are the only publicly-distributed free editions of the game through the official source.

Other, much older free versions of the game do exist, but they are not offered for download via wolfquest.org as they are obsolete in comparison and may not be as well supported on newer operating systems or hardware. I have attempted to play older versions using installers I've kept and still have since installing those versions of the game years ago only to find that they exhibited problems while running, so it's less than ideal even bothering with them. Eduweb doesn't want these being shared so I can't help you, and seeking them out for yourself is done entirely at your own risk.
You can discuss older versions of WolfQuest here-
Older Versions of WolfQuest - General Discussion
Send help to the UK.
A clown has taken control.

[
XBL] • [PSN]
[
Switch SW-7220-7090-5161]

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”