Hunting Elk in Wolfquest 3

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, paperpaws, Frodo1

Zebbaby
Pup
Pup
Name: Zebbaby, Zeb, or Zeb

Re: Hunting Elk in Wolfquest 3

Post by Zebbaby » Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:57 am

Aaka2013 wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:50 pm
I have found the herds but for some reason when i go to bit them it wont bit any tips on what i should do

Hi! I was having some trouble with this at first as well, but it seems that if you are chasing behind an elk, you have to be pretty close to it to actually bite but as soon as the mouth icon shows up, if you hold down space, your wolf will put on a little burst of speed to help get you there.

If you're hunting an elk who is facing you, get close and press-and-hold space in order to latch onto its neck. If you notice your wolf is sort of crouching instead of biting, press and hold space again and it should latch on.

Post Merge
Cosno wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:47 am
Sadly none, I am really excited about the game being released but I have a low-end pc. And even on lowest graphics the game runs at only 10 or less fps.
I can play for a while but after a few minutes it lags so badly that the audio is actually stutters/lags itself. I really wish I had a good computer to run the game...
You actually don't need to get a whole new computer. You can buy a graphics card that should help with the performance of the game for about 30-60 U.S.D. I would watch a YouTube video on how to install it, though.
Last edited by Neamara on Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged double post. Please review the Forum Guidelines.
"Crazy,is the bravery and willingness to let one's creativeness, liveliness, and bravery bleed through without being afraid to face the consequences..

Insanity, is what happens to those who are too scared, and let the craziness run around inside them like the Tasmanian devil"

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”