WolfQuest 3 Hunting

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, paperpaws, Frodo1

Mwitu
Pup
Pup

WolfQuest 3 Hunting

Post by Mwitu » Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:26 am

Hello!
First, I have a question - has anyone found beavers or bighorn sheep yet? I can't find them; I don't really know where to look (though I did go to the river for beavers and couldn't find them, and searched several cliffs for Bighorn sheep but haven't found any yet).
Also, what is everyone's favorite animal to hunt now? With all the improvements, some are harder than others. I haven't tried hunting moose yet. Mule deer, in my opinion, are the easiest, and the elk are on the harder side because you're essentially surrounded when you try hunting one.
So, what's everyone's favorite animal to hunt now, and what are your favorite improvements to hunting? :)
Last edited by Mwitu on Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

elkhunter123456
Yearling
Yearling

Re: Hunting in WolfQuest 3

Post by elkhunter123456 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:03 pm

To answer your question, I don't think beavers or bighorn sheep have been released yet. My favorite animals to hunt are spikes and cow elk. :D My favorite improvements are the new bite points and the herding.
prey:
hare
beaver
mule deer
elk
moose
competitors:
raven
eagle
fox
coyote
wolf
cougar
bear

Mwitu
Pup
Pup

Re: Hunting in WolfQuest 3

Post by Mwitu » Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:10 am

elkhunter123456 wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:03 pm
To answer your question, I don't think beavers or bighorn sheep have been released yet. My favorite animals to hunt are spikes and cow elk. :D My favorite improvements are the new bite points and the herding.
Oh! Thanks; and I'm guessing beavers will be more prevalent in Slough Creek when they're released. That's even more to look forward to. :)
I need to try hunting spikes; cow elk, I can manage with a good amount of health.
I like the bite points too, and the new difficulty. I like looking for the ones that have the least amount of health - it adds challenge and strategy to hunting. :)

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”