Funny/sad/frustrating stories in wolfquest 3!

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, paperpaws, Frodo1

elkhunter123456
Yearling
Yearling

Funny/sad/frustrating stories in wolfquest 3!

Post by elkhunter123456 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:32 pm

In wolfquest 3 what have been some sad frustrating or funny moments for you?
Once I managed to bring down a cow moose :shock: only for a wolf pack to steal it! :x :x :x (that story was a frustrating moment.) Once I was starving my mate on purpose (because she was lazy and left me for dead a lot) i caught many hares and just as she was about to eat one I quickly snatched it. I watched as she tried to play with me in her last moments, but I just growled. She collapsed over dead :twisted: That's what she gets for barely helping me!(that story was a funny moment, yeah I know, I'm brutal.) Another time a sow was attacking me when suddenly another sow comes charging in and saves me!(A funny moment.) Another time I was near the canyon and I was in head-cam and I was backing up when I suddenly fell off the cliff(a sad moment) I will never do head cam again!
What are your stories?
prey:
hare
beaver
mule deer
elk
moose
competitors:
raven
eagle
fox
coyote
wolf
cougar
bear

DinoDogDude209
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Re: Funny/sad/frustrating stories in wolfquest 3!

Post by DinoDogDude209 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:49 am

One of my most frustrating moments in the game was when I tried to kill a moose calf, but stranger wolves just kept coming and intervening. I still haven't managed to kill a moose calf even now. Another frustrating moment was when I realized that the game wouldn't allow me to choose an emote to use. I got really frustrated because I had a potential mate nearby with four star diversity and couldn't use any of the emotes to court her. Luckily I found a very simple and easy fix for that problem and was able to eventually get a mate. A funny moment was when my mate randomly jumped off of a cliff (luckily I had mate permadeath turned off) and it took me a little while to find her again.

katlove
Pup
Pup
Name: Grace\Copper

Post by katlove » Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:43 pm

This has happened to me twice. So, my wolf is starving and i catch a scent of a moose carcass. Good right? Not for me, right when i arived i saw the carcass going down into the ground and two stranger wolves (or one) had eaten it. I was very unhappy.
} I had a dream... ------{
-------of the wide open prairie
I had a dream.... of the pale morning sky

-Bryan Adams

BlueBellTigger
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by BlueBellTigger » Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:12 pm

I had a hard time with my wolf and the emotes! It was soooooo frustrating, because of the fact that I I did not use emotion for my wolf. The other wolves would just keep trying to kill me, luky for me, I used a whimpring emote fpor my wolf. And I finally got free! WHOOOOOO YA! And the hard thing for me was, I just literally sat there watching my wolf get mulled by pack wolves, not knowing what to do! SO FRUSTRATEING!!! I think if we had the emotes as some keys, and that it would be easy in settings to change them. (and knowing what to do in a fight.....)
Exsample:
(# 1 key on the keyboard) = Whimper (#2 on keyboard) Raise Tail = (#3 on the keyboard) = bark
We would be able to choose what goes where :D That way, it won't be so frustrating! (Ps! I have NO CLUE on how to use the favorites keys in the emotes tab! It is Sooooo confusing!
----Please make it easier---- (((so like, along the emotes tab, would be another tab. that would say; Organize keyboard emotes and a keyboard screen would appear all gray but would show you what keys are available/non-availible to use. (green available, pale red for non-availability((not available includes the keys for walking, howling jumping, bathroom use, biteing, etc.. this is red. already built-in, and not changeable)) the sky blue you can change into green, if you don't want to use the key, or green into blue. where you can have an emote key and use it: green stands for. Hey! I am available to have an emote. and blue would say, Hey I already have an emote, but you can change me to another one or to green and not use me you want :) and there would be a button that would say; change the key. and it would give you a list of all the emotes and pictures with them. and when you click on the emote, you can then click a key available or an already blue key that you want. it would be highlighted when clicked. and would ask you if you wanted to change the emote key to that emote you clicked. or just keep the current emote, or make it clean green.)))
ITS GOING TO BE OKAY!!!!!

There is always a Light in the world...

Link
https://www.youtube.com/user/ThePianoGuys

GoldenBeauty
Pup
Pup
Name: Gold
Location: I'm lost. I have no idea where I am. I made an emergency landing. SOS

Post by GoldenBeauty » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:49 am

A cougar "saved me" yesterday. My mate and I had recently killed a mule deer. Well, we were right at the border of wolf territory! I fell asleep to recharge my energy and health. When I woke up, I was confronted by a stranger black wolf. The carcass also attracted a cougar.. and the wolf chased after the cougar instead of me. I had enough time to eat more of the carcass and grab a chunk before abandoning it.
Another amazing moment was when I was hunting elk in wolf territory (right at the border). Suddenly, the territory disappeared because it was marked so low :D! I could then rest peacefully with my food without having to worry about pesky wolves (when I woke up all I attracted was a fox lol).

[edit]
Yesterday, i ran into my mate's brother. He was carrying a piece of meat, and I chased him and bit him so he could drop it. Heh I'm mean.
:butterfly: Whiteout x Blackout :butterfly:

Rustic
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Rustic » Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:25 pm

GoldenBeauty wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:49 am
A cougar "saved me" yesterday. My mate and I had recently killed a mule deer. Well, we were right at the border of wolf territory! I fell asleep to recharge my energy and health. When I woke up, I was confronted by a stranger black wolf. The carcass also attracted a cougar.. and the wolf chased after the cougar instead of me. I had enough time to eat more of the carcass and grab a chunk before abandoning it.
Another amazing moment was when I was hunting elk in wolf territory (right at the border). Suddenly, the territory disappeared because it was marked so low :D! I could then rest peacefully with my food without having to worry about pesky wolves (when I woke up all I attracted was a fox lol).

[edit]
Yesterday, i ran into my mate's brother. He was carrying a piece of meat, and I chased him and bit him so he could drop it. Heh I'm mean.
Oh WOW hadn't realized you could encounter other wolves carrying chunks of meat let alone make them drop them lol. Will have to look out for this for sure!!

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”